A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

It is a sad day that we have to post a thread like this one. Some of you may have been following some of the current events of GGA and we would like to address some issues that may be arising.

[23:14] <DerekJones> Sorry, I think you guys have gone off your rocker, so I wouldn't be exactly surprised if I woke up and found myself attacked by GGA

[23:14] <DerekJones> Me being put on the target list proved that

[23:14] <Sognatore> you won't be on the list in the morning DJ

[23:14] <Sognatore> sleep well

[23:15] <DerekJones> Even if I send my #smokeybackroom logs to Doitzel right now?

[23:15] <Sognatore> why would you do that

It has come to our attention that DerekJones, a former Triumvir of the Grand Global Alliance, has threatened to release logs from our government channel. DerekJones was once a trusted and respected member of the GGA. We can only express our great regret in his behavior towards us and hope that things can be put to rest since all we wish is for GGA to prosper.

If these logs are released we would like to take the time now to apologize for what problems his dishonorable behavior has/will cause and the strain this puts on our allies. We could not ask for better alliances standing by our side. Thank you for your support and friendship. If any of you have any questions at all please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to speak with you.

As a note so there's no confusion. DerekJones is not on the GGA target list. We will not be attacking him. It benefits no one. As I stated before we only wish for it all to be put to rest and move on.

Signed for the Grand Global Alliance:

degenerate108, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm

KungFuHamster, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm

scotchwithrocks, Holy Triumvir and Chief Protector of the Realm

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If these logs are released we would like to take the time now to apologize for what problems his dishonorable behavior has/will cause and the strain this puts on our allies.

apologizing about the contents befor the logs even leak?

oh, this should be good.

Not quite, Derekjones has had access to our Govt. channel for over two years, quite frankly there's a lot of things that can be taken out of context within that time span and seeing as I'm not a mind reader, we went ahead and apologized for any confusion it may cause beforehand.

Pre damage control. Fun stuff.

Its called diplomacy. IMO

rely on internal work, expect the worst

we all know the masses in CN forums are itching for a reason for drama.

cus drama = war

If piece of work from GGA is causing drama.. remove them. If there is more to the issue, then resolve it.

Never been a fan of GGA.. But the best of luck to both of you ;)

edit: LOL.. why did i mention IRON.. wtf.. IR drunk (IC drunk)

Edited by juslen