A Message from the Grand Global Alliance

Dear GGA,

Why do you care? There is no possible or feasible way for you to lose any more PR than you already do, you've become the running joke of Planet Bob, what logs could POSSIBLY further the damage to your reputation?

Logs to get them rolled maybe?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always respected DJ, but to threaten the release of private information, even if only doing so to try and prove some misconstrued point does not seem like an act of one that has the best interests of the alliance at heart. Even if those interests lie in a different direction than those he is trying to prove his point to.

Except what he was saying was a rhetorical comment, not a threat.

Not that this was likely to help matters, if anything it makes it more likely.

God I don’t even know what to say anymore.

Its like GGA is trying to take over the title of WAE from GW2-3 GATO.

Honestly this is just getting sad. I can understand trying to pull damage control but it seems that every time GGA tries damage control it digs itself into a deeper hole.

All you’ve done here is admit that you’ve got logs from your private room, which really isn’t that private considering you let Moo in it, and that those logs are somehow bad.

And all of this before the logs were released and a majority of the world knew about them.

I can tell you thought about what to do long and hard.

Really this was the most brilliant political move I’ve seen in ages.

Also

<3 Stumpy

[02:11] <DerekJones> LOL

[02:11] <DerekJones> It was something along the lines of

[02:11] <DerekJones> DM lecturing GGA about how weak they are

[02:11] <DerekJones> Nothing juicy

See, your allies knew about it already no need to apologize for being lectured by your puppeteers ally

You know damn well DJ would never do that man. I thought he made an excellent point. If what goes into the TWiP or Tattler has no bearing on what happens to GGA and it's reputation why not just give them everything. It's bad thinking that PR means nothing at this point and he called Soggy on it. He was trying to get you guys to see that.

What is worse is you guys come out here wrrying about what might come out and what it could do to GGA's rep. Do you not see why this is so foolish? C'mon for your own sake's don't go diregarding good advice and good leadership because you want to keep denying to yourself that GGA hasn't been in a little trouble lately. I don't see how you can even fool yourselves anymore.

Unfortunately because of some prior actions it seems that I no longer know damn well that DJ would never do that. I would hope very much to the contrary as one should love the institution and not solely the institution as only you can perceive it.

As a person of below average intelligence I implore you, STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD!

Doing Rosie O'donnell

Castrating myself with a wooden spoon

Listening to Joan Rivers read the Bible

Buying The Shamwow guy a new hooker

All things i'd rather be doing then joining your alliance.

If You can read this message, dont apply. You're overqualified.

Edited by Joe Stupid

Back by popular demand, a pre-emptive tl;dr for this fine GGA thread:

GGA: Hai guiz, ignore teh useless logs lol. Srsly though, we r super sawwy allies.

Us: lol wut?

GGA: CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A DUMP!

Us: That looks like a joke...

GGA: F U. SAWWY MAN. IGNORE THIS POST.

DJ: lulz

Us: lulz

GGA: ...

Us: lulz

GGA: But... he... log dump?

DJ: Srsly?

GGA: No u

Us: No u

NPO: /me facepalms

GGA: I dont get it. *Insert lower level member saying something or another*

ironchef: JUST LIKE THE LOGS HE POSTED THE OTHER DAY?

DJ: wut?

Us: looooooooooooooool

DJ: Sum moar logz

Us: LOOOOOOOOOL.

TPF: THE PHOENIX HUN... wait wut?

GGA: Can I get like a lock or something? I dont get the joke.

Us: You are the joke.

GGA: No u

Vox: No u

NPO: I hate my allies.

The end.

Also, WarriorConcept put me up to that, blame him.

Not as funny as the last one and far too early <_<

Unfortunately because of some prior actions it seems that I no longer know damn well that DJ would never do that. I would hope very much to the contrary as one should love the institution and not solely the institution as only you can perceive it.

You guys are deep in denial. I hope you come to light soon. Again best of luck. You're going to need it.

While reading the OP I actually thought they were going to put DerekJones on ZI for threatening to release the logs. So to put things in a more positive perspective, this announcement wasn't nearly as hilariously stupid as I expected.

While reading the OP I actually thought they were going to put DerekJones on ZI for threatening to release the logs. So to put things in a more positive perspective, this announcement wasn't nearly as hilariously stupid as I expected.

It would be a change away from putting me on the target list for applying.

Ok, I have had it. I am fed up and now here I blow. GGA lets see how many triumvirs you have managed to alienate in the last year or so:

shaneprice: curse that convicted Pacifica opposer

DerekJones: curse that coup forming person (forget that he didn't know he was involved)

mydogti: ALdbeign claims Nazism here. That would be an interesting log.

JonathanBrookbank: curse that...that...hmm...well just curse him!

Do you seriously not see a problem here...now lets identify a few things.

Ironchef: Leave now, you are the absolute worst person to have around when you need OpSec. You spill critical information wherever to whomever. It seems that you have an issue with backstabbing people too. Sure glad I gave those logs to GGA.

Sognatore: By all means stay, I like you alot...and butt out of GGA Government. If you wanted to be a triumvir then you should have never retired.

Degenerate108: I LOVE you, but your time has past. Go before you get another triumvir canned for a convo with friends.

KungFuHamster: I like you just the way you are. I hope you are smart enough to not follow the status quo. But if you don't, you might not be a triumvir much longer either.

Scotchwithrocks: I voted to make you a triumvir. I so apologize to the Grand Global Alliance for that mistake. You have 0 dedication, and after the logs I seen between you and DJ...no respect.

Defend yourselves all you want. You continuously post these stupid threads hoping that somehow you will be redeemed but you only sink more and more. I would like to quote a line from one of my favorite animated movies now:

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, WHAT YOU LACK IS THE CAPACITY.

You know, if you guys want some PR training, or even my guide to posting on the CN forums........seriously...50 tech and it's yours.

How.......what is this...I don't even.....WHERE TO START...seriously, guys, go on a comm blackout for like 4 months. It will be for the better. This is painful to watch.

You know, if you guys want some PR training, or even my guide to posting on the CN forums........seriously...50 tech and it's yours.

How.......what is this...I don't even.....WHERE TO START...seriously, guys, go on a comm blackout for like 4 months. It will be for the better. This is painful to watch.

Every time GGA posts a thread, I pull out my COM 395 Crisis Communication book and laugh. I would give them the lessons for free, just because it would make myself feel smarter.