Al Bundy did what with who?

59 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

And caused two insta-drops just by mere association. Right back at you with a non-irony. Maybe if NG was more like Kerschbs and less like you people wouldn't feel so icky around you bunch but you're so up into each other's asses you can't see that most people outside your allies (and even some among them) can't stand you all. Literally no one likes you.

Please don’t highlight me like I’m some paragon of virtue. NG is the best alliance around, our allies are excellent, and we’re having a grand old time together. 

Stop pretending like we’re some boogeyman, we didn’t force DS and DBDC to cancel on the Wolves they did that all on their lonesome.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Please don’t highlight me like I’m some paragon of virtue. NG is the best alliance around, our allies are excellent, and we’re having a grand old time together. 

Stop pretending like we’re some boogeyman, we didn’t force DS and DBDC to cancel on the Wolves they did that all on their lonesome.

Time will tell. And too late. Kerschbs, you are a saint and the absolute best Nom Grata has to offer. Bless your heart. 

13 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Time will tell what? 

I guess this: 

"...our allies are excellent, and we’re having a grand old time together. 

...we didn’t force DS and DBDC to cancel on the Wolves they did that all on their lonesome."

Which like, the time is now o'clock. 

One side didn't lose a member, the other side just gained a member.  This is clearly in preparation for Al to declare war on literally everyone and anyone in CN during the next war.  He clearly didn't have enough targets for the second half of 2022.

Congrats on the treaty.

6 hours ago, Kapleo said:

And caused two insta-drops just by mere association. Right back at you with a non-irony. Maybe if NG was more like Kerschbs and less like you people wouldn't feel so icky around you bunch but you're so up into each other's asses you can't see that most people outside your allies (and even some among them) can't stand you all. Literally no one likes you.

Literally ... no one?

Also: @kerschbs is OK, I guess*. @CrinkledStraw is awesome though. "Allegedly".

* I kid. Did ... you know he was in MI6? Ask him.

7 hours ago, Jason8 said:

One side didn't lose a member, the other side just gained a member.  This is clearly in preparation for Al to declare war on literally everyone and anyone in CN during the next war.  He clearly didn't have enough targets for the second half of 2022.

Congrats on the treaty.

I thought that role was designated for New Polar Order. Are we saying he is their sleeper agent?

On 3/17/2023 at 7:36 PM, lilweirdward said:

Do you know who has openly banned nearly all members from one alliance from their discord server?

Not sure how I missed this, but to be clear...

It is not an accurate representation that DS "banned Non Grata from their discord". That would imply that all are welcome except NG, which is a mischaracterization.

DS has a semi-private, invite-only server. When I was there, it had two members of Non Grata. There were also a few members of NATO, two CCC, I think three members of FTW, etc. Two is not an especially unusual number to have from any given AA, especially a non-allied AA. The channel only has around 60-80 people in it (though it did grow during the last war as it was used in some circumstances for coord and a number of people were added simply for that purpose who wouldn't have otherwise been invited.)

DS also pursued a treaty with an ally of Non Grata, in between canceling on FTW and TW... Everything is circumstantial, and it's not quite as simple as "no friend of NG can be a friend of ours."

8 hours ago, firingline said:

Not sure how I missed this, but to be clear...

It is not an accurate representation that DS "banned Non Grata from their discord". That would imply that all are welcome except NG, which is a mischaracterization.

DS has a semi-private, invite-only server. When I was there, it had two members of Non Grata. There were also a few members of NATO, two CCC, I think three members of FTW, etc. Two is not an especially unusual number to have from any given AA, especially a non-allied AA. The channel only has around 60-80 people in it (though it did grow during the last war as it was used in some circumstances for coord and a number of people were added simply for that purpose who wouldn't have otherwise been invited.)

DS also pursued a treaty with an ally of Non Grata, in between canceling on FTW and TW... Everything is circumstantial, and it's not quite as simple as "no friend of NG can be a friend of ours."

Ours 

7 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You are, after all, the expert on making people feel icky around you. 

Was starting to miss you. I'm no longer in an arguing mood though so I'll just send you good vibes and wish many blessings for you 😁

On 3/18/2023 at 1:35 AM, Jason8 said:

Congrats on the treaty.

Thanks! Just signing alliances i know will fight....

Maybe im doing it the wrong way... I should be signing those who don't fight and do nothing, then I can fight the active ones????  Watch out ODN, GATO, and TTK diplomacy coming at ya! 

Al

On 3/30/2023 at 1:46 PM, AL Bundy said:

I should be signing those who don't fight and do nothing, then I can fight the active ones????  Watch out ODN, GATO, and TTK diplomacy coming at ya! 

I think there are quite a few more AA's you could add to this list. 

• 4 weeks later...