Al Bundy did what with who?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/14/2023 at 6:40 PM, Kapleo said:

[...] You [Bundy] are appreciated on this side of the fence. Even if pride currently doesn't let some people openly admit that. [...]

Who doesn't like Al, anyway? I mean, look at me, even I like him.

On 3/14/2023 at 9:38 PM, Stewie said:

cookies.gif

My cookies....

Make fun of me all you want, but when I was a toddler the Cookie Monster scared the heck out of me. I could watch, say, Space: 1999 all day with dad no problem, but that monster was more than I could handle.

Now I love him, anyway.

I dont get it...most of you don't know me, so please try to educate a noob..if signing one optional treaty signals a switch to "other side" then why isn't planet Bob just 2 alliances? I meanthe webs and blocks and whatnot......why not just combine all of cn into two alliances.....axis and allies or whatever and call it a day? Perhaps too many princes feel themselves kings so they hide in an illusion of leadership? All I know I fought some weak ass players in this last war .....and I fought some tough ones. My respect to those that gave 💯....even though you were still a pain in my ass @Einer

I dont get it...most of you don't know me, so please try to educate a noob..if signing one optional treaty signals a switch to "other side" then why isn't planet Bob just 2 alliances? I meanthe webs and blocks and whatnot......why not just combine all of cn into two alliances.....axis and allies or whatever and call it a day? Perhaps too many princes feel themselves kings so they hide in an illusion of leadership? All I know I fought some weak ass players in this last war .....and I fought some tough ones. My respect to those that gave 💯....even though you were still a pain in my ass @Einer

3 hours ago, malakarlian said:

It isn't a switch to the other side at all. Non Grata's friends didn't take it that way and it is a shame that it looks like some of Bundy's friends did. This is just a way for Bundy and I to play CN together and hopefully have some fun doing it. I like Bundy and I like Admiral Alex and I look forward to getting to know the other Wolves better. 

15 hours ago, malakarlian said:

It's ok, what you bring up is completely valid. I think the issue is not so much about getting tied to the other side, others do it too all the time, it's more about the alliance you guys got tied to. Non Grata is not exactly known for being a good sport towards unfriendly friends of friends. 

If an ally of theirs happens to be allied/friends with an enemy of theirs, instead of respecting that relationship they tend to proactively and subtly disrupt that relationship until that relationship ends up damaged or completely broken. 

I am not saying this will be the case, but I'm certain Non Grata or their allies that imitate them won't change their ways overnight and respect The Wolves' allies. You can already see an example of it in the other response you received. "We are so much better friends than Bundy's friends".  It's their MO, they're good at it. They have successfully done it before. That's why I said "we lost The Wolves".

My only hope is that Bundy is smart enough to see through it.

8 hours ago, Kapleo said:

It's ok, what you bring up is completely valid. I think the issue is not so much about getting tied to the other side, others do it too all the time, it's more about the alliance you guys got tied to. Non Grata is not exactly known for being a good sport towards unfriendly friends of friends. 

If an ally of theirs happens to be allied/friends with an enemy of theirs, instead of respecting that relationship they tend to proactively and subtly disrupt that relationship until that relationship ends up damaged or completely broken. 

I am not saying this will be the case, but I'm certain Non Grata or their allies that imitate them won't change their ways overnight and respect The Wolves' allies. You can already see an example of it in the other response you received. "We are so much better friends than Bundy's friends".  It's their MO, they're good at it. They have successfully done it before. That's why I said "we lost The Wolves".

*holds up doll*

@AL Bundy please point to where NG hurt you

8 hours ago, Kapleo said:

You know what’s funny about a post like this? Do you know who welcomed CCC into an embassy by questioning us about an ally and telling us negative stories about them? Do you know who has openly banned nearly all members from one alliance from their discord server? Maybe you can guess who has outright told both allies and alliances adjacent to their allies that they will cancel anyone who signs a treaty with that one alliance, or who has actually followed through with that threat twice now, canceling on two different former allies for no reason other than signing a treaty with this enemy of theirs? Yep, you guessed it: Doom Squad. 

The reality is that NG had nothing to do with DS and DBDC canceling their treaties with The Wolves and then treating them like they’ve moved to the other side. There’s only one group here that is “proactively and subtly disrupting” relationships that their allies have with “an enemy of theirs”, and that’s Doom. It’s really not more complicated than that. 

Win some, ya lose some i guess. No real hard feelings :) New friends will come. 

26 minutes ago, Terrence Krillins said:

Here's a potato emoji to help you potatoes celebrate 🥔

o/O/ All hail potato \O\o

Who doesn't like a potato?

Al

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

You know what’s funny about a post like this? Do you know who welcomed CCC into an embassy by questioning us about an ally and telling us negative stories about them? Do you know who has openly banned nearly all members from one alliance from their discord server? Maybe you can guess who has outright told both allies and alliances adjacent to their allies that they will cancel anyone who signs a treaty with that one alliance, or who has actually followed through with that threat twice now, canceling on two different former allies for no reason other than signing a treaty with this enemy of theirs? Yep, you guessed it: Doom Squad. 

The reality is that NG had nothing to do with DS and DBDC canceling their treaties with The Wolves and then treating them like they’ve moved to the other side. There’s only one group here that is “proactively and subtly disrupting” relationships that their allies have with “an enemy of theirs”, and that’s Doom. It’s really not more complicated than that. 

I really just want to think you're being a good ally and that you don't actually believe things are not more complicated than that because there is literally not a single alliance you could name in this entire game that so many other alliances steer away from than NG. 

27 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Sreeeeeeeeeee…because there is literally not a single alliance you could name in this entire game that so many other alliances steer away from than NG. 

He says in a thread in which…an alliance…steered so far…away…from NG…without any hint of irony. 

3 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

He says in a thread in which…an alliance…steered so far…away…from NG…without any hint of irony. 

And caused two insta-drops just by mere association. Right back at you with a non-irony. Maybe if NG was more like Kerschbs and less like you people wouldn't feel so icky around you bunch but you're so up into each other's asses you can't see that most people outside your allies (and even some among them) can't stand you all. Literally no one likes you.

1 hour ago, Terrence Krillins said:

Here's a potato emoji to help you potatoes celebrate 🥔

o/O/ All hail potato \O\o

You magnificent beast, if we are still doing best post of the year, I nominate TK for this right here

28 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

And caused two insta-drops just by mere association. Right back at you with a non-irony. Maybe if NG was more like Kerschbs and less like you people wouldn't feel so icky around you bunch but you're so up into each other's asses you can't see that most people outside your allies (and even some among them) can't stand you all. Literally no one likes you.

Poor little buddy. So would you say they didn’t uh…”respect that relationship” between their allies? That they “proactively disrupted relationships?” Man, I think someone just said that was super mean and terrible. Can’t remember who though. 

We have all the best friends and like each other very much.

You can also just say nothing on treaties that make you want to screech about, like most of your CLAWS buds. Silence is more effective than whatever twisting convoluted attempt at logic this is. 

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

I really just want to think you're being a good ally and that you don't actually believe things are not more complicated than that because there is literally not a single alliance you could name in this entire game that so many other alliances steer away from than NG. 

Actually, “several alliance leaders despise NG and are actively trying to push people away from them” is a much better answer to malakarlian’s post than your first attempt, so I’ll give you credit for that. 

53 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Literally no one likes you.

This is false because I love NG. Every single one of those scamps. Especially Crink! 

Edited by lilweirdward

56 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Dude everyone likes Crink! She is wonderful and amazing and adorable ❤️ 💖 😍 

Non Grata has the best allies in the game. In the last war, all of our treaty friends declared for us. It was very humbling to have such wonderful support and now we have this new bloc and that's just like getting a hug from best friends 🤗 💙 ❤️ 😊 

This is the best NG 🥰😘

We even have new friends like The Wolves and I can't wait to have parties with them!! #blessed #cn #wolves💖nongrata

Edited by Lyanna Mormont
spelling is hard