Al Bundy did what with who?

3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Nah, Smitty did a great job summarising your stance on the wiki. You can play the pedant as much as you like though :)

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/BiPolar_2:_Electron's_Boogaloo

So basically Doom Wolves didn't raid anyone in our coalition and you're just a clown doing clown things.

Got it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

hahaha I believe I'm getting bashed here along with NG haha but ill swing it as a compliment haha

AL

Nahhh I was being sincere, you guys are made for each other. You, Lyanna and AA do go way back and taught her how to actually fight when she came to Planet Bob afterall, seeing your two alliances sign this relatively laidback treaty isn't all that farfetched.

Good luck to you both!

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

So basically Doom Wolves didn't raid anyone in our coalition and you're just a clown doing clown things.

Got it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night FL 🤡

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

5 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Nahhh I was being sincere, you guys are made for each other. You, Lyanna and AA do go way back and taught her how to actually fight when she came to Planet Bob afterall, seeing your two alliances sign this relatively laidback treaty isn't all that farfetched.

Good luck to you both!

Shut your mouth. Your making sense and it hurts.....

AL

2 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

@firingline Yo is Claws in Doomsphere? 

English is not my first language but I think I know enough to know the function of a period. It means the end of a sentence and maybe the start of a new one. I'll try to be more detailed/less ambiguous in my responses so you are able to understand them better.

Edited by Kapleo

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

English is not my first language but I think I know enough to know the function of a period. It means the end of a sentence and maybe the start of a new one. I'll try to be more detailed/less ambiguous in my responses so you are able to understand them better.

LOL

37 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

The back pedal in hyper drive.

My statement remains the same. All there is to see is her attempt to ridicule me backfired on her. That was uncalled for. Try to spin it as you wish. Content is there for everyone to see anyway.

20 hours ago, Kapleo said:

And just like that, we lost The Wolves. This is a sad day for the Doom sphere.

Good luck, Bundy.

Nobody lost me, I didn't leave anyone. I guess some don't like to diversify. 

Ilqp.gif

AL

54 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

My statement remains the same. All there is to see is her attempt to ridicule me backfired on her. That was uncalled for. Try to spin it as you wish. Content is there for everyone to see anyway.

Good lord no one was "ridiculing" you. I was joking with Firing Line. Your response was hilarious tho. 

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Bruh. She wasn't trying to ridicule you. If anything, she was giving me a hard time.

It has become a meme that I am very outspoken about my stance that CLAWS is not Doom Sphere.

33 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Nobody lost me, I didn't leave anyone. I guess some don't like to diversify. 

Ilqp.gif

AL

I hope that'll remain the case on both sides. You're appreciated on this side of the fence. Even if pride currently doesn't let some people openly admit that.

That said, I hope you get the fun you're looking for.

o7

19 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Good lord no one was "ridiculing" you. I was joking with Firing Line. Your response was hilarious tho. 

I forgive you.

8 minutes ago, firingline said:

Bruh. She wasn't trying to ridicule you. If anything, she was giving me a hard time.

It has become a meme that I am very outspoken about my stance that CLAWS is not Doom Sphere.

I've been forced to learn the difference between Doom, Oculus and RFI. Lucius once told me everything tied to Doom is also Doom. Been hard to unlearn it.

13 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Monkey's Paw - CLAWS and NATO end up signing a MADP.

Fairly likely, but probably a year or more out.

Step 1: CLAWS' unconditional surrender.

Step 2: FL becomes CLAWS' viceroy; clears out trash leadership.

Step 3: A reformed, reinvigorated CLAWS rejoins civilized society with its signing of a MADP with NATO.

15 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

bcMb89g.jpg

"Bundy does it best" now that's a quote! 

10 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Congratulations on the treaty.  

Thanks WC