133 members have voted

1. 1. What should the war be called?

• Herogasm
    • The Great Awakening
    • The SDI War
    • BiPolar 2: Electron's Boogaloo
    • The 18th War of Argent Relevancy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2023 at 04:59 AM

9 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

No thanks. FL is not the arbiter of nomenclature. The Dreadnought Furry Princess of Non Grata might be.

I'll call it whatever I want regardless of what the community decides. Everyone calls wars they've fought in by their own preferred name, sure there's a consensus among the community but people can call it whatever they want.

So if you insecure little spoilt heroes want to hold the spotlight and call it Herogasm you're more than welcome to, just don't expect everyone else to agree or care. I know I won't. You are Homelander pretending to be Soldier Boy- an inferior product.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I'll call it whatever I want regardless of what the community decides. Everyone calls wars they've fought in by their own preferred name, sure there's a consensus among the community but people can call it whatever they want.

So if you insecure little spoilt heroes want to hold the spotlight and call it Herogasm you're more than welcome to, just don't expect everyone else to agree or care. I know I won't. You are Homelander pretending to be Soldier Boy- an inferior product.

Now I want to change my vote to Herogasm.

34 minutes ago, firingline said:

I'm not. The community is. That's how voting works.

Vote or not - the decision on the nomenclature will be reached.

Not every reference lands the way I want it to, and that’s ok. 

28 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Good to see you enjoying your fun creative outlet. Vote for Herogasm. 

1 hour ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Are votes not public or am I just inept and can't see it?

I want to know who to shame for not picking the obviously right answer. The Great Awakening.

That is the beauty of it.

It looks like they aren't public, but to be fair that was how these things were once done. Private votes mean people can share their personal opinions, so I support it.

Also hi Bee!

Edited by Tevron

3 hours ago, Terrence Krillins said:

"I'm to old for this crap"- war, or "Update doesn't work for me, I've got a wife, kids, and a job"- war should have been options. Or even the "I forgot how to war"-war.

I can’t choose which one I agree with most

10 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Good to see you enjoying your fun creative outlet. Vote for Herogasm. 

Thanks hivemind member number 8, it is one of many :) So what special trick did they give you, the ability to lick your own taint?

So many gaskets being blown here it's beautiful, no one won the war so now we fight over the name instead.

1613499844_2.gif

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

8 hours ago, Tevron said:

It looks like they aren't public, but to be fair that was how these things were once done. Private votes mean people can share their personal opinions, so I support it.

But if their private opinions are different than mine, they deserve to be shamed.

8 hours ago, Tevron said:

Also hi Bee!

Hello Tevron, long time no talk. 

8 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Thanks hivemind member number 8, it is one of many :) So what special trick did they give you, the ability to lick your own taint?

So many gaskets being blown here it's beautiful, no one won the war so now we fight over the name instead.

1613499844_2.gif

That is how it usually goes. 

12 hours ago, Terrence Krillins said:

"I'm to old for this crap"- war, or "Update doesn't work for me, I've got a wife, kids, and a job"- war should have been options. Or even the "I forgot how to war"-war.

All of these are solid contenders and should be seriously considered. 

13 hours ago, Terrence Krillins said:

These are worthwhile names tbh