OSqrdJf.gif

Article I - Cessation of Hostilities

The Green Protection Agency and the collective of Doom Wolves, Doom Squad & Doombird Doomcave hereby agree to a cessation of all warfare/hostilities by game update of February 14th, 2022. No new war declarations will be made by any party after the signing of this agreement; current active wars will end when they expire or establish peace; and any remaining pre-existing warfare/hostilities shall be ended by game update of February 14th.

Article II - Perennial Agreement

The aforementioned parties agree to a perennial peace agreement, active between game update of February 14, 2022 and February 14, 2023, where no warfare/hostilities of any kind shall be committed by any party against the other.

Article III - Agreement Review

This agreement will be reviewed by all parties annually for renewal and possible revision. If no annual review takes place, then no automatic renewal of agreement takes place.

Article IV - Additional Provisions

Dependent or splinter alliance affiliations originating from any of the aforementioned alliances are also included in this agreement for all intents and purposes.

Signed for the Green Protection Agency:
grossman: President
Imperator Honorius: Triumvir of the Exterior
jerdge: Triumvir of the Interior
Snicks: Consigliere

Signed for Doom Wolves:
Al Bundy: High School Football Legend; four touchdowns in one game
Admiral Alexander: Minister of Doom aka Al’s Hammer 

Signed for Doom Squad:
Lord Hershey: The Anointed 

Signed for Doombird Doomcave:
Dagny: EmperorBird III

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay peace!

It was a clean fight, people have been reasonable, it could have been much worse.

Good SDI makers over there in Doombirdcaveland, by the way.

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This should have escalated 

We decided not to call in our allies...

It was nice getting some attention for Valentine's, green mushroom clouds are always a good way to say "I love you".

I think we reached a good peace, and it was nice seeing some old faces again, who are a pleasure to work with as always.

Peace in our time!

---------------------

CLAWS is not a part of this agreement.  I want to make sure there is no confusion.

I mean - we ARE a Doom Squad protectorate after all, but not an "dependent or splinter affiliation" no matter how much FL might argue.

Nothing against GPA, but if you want CLAWS to "surrender to GPA" like Kashmir, Doom Squad, DBDC and Doom Wolves, you're going to have to do the diplomatic work. 

10 minutes ago, firingline said:

I don't see this as GPA surrendering to us. We demonstrated to GPA that actions have consequences and declaring war on our allies isn't something we take lightly, and now we're mutually agreeing to white peace.

You’re the one who said GPA would surrender..
I’m going to quote you directly, here, so hold your breath in argument.

”and Imma keep blasting until GPA is dead or surrenders”

”I told GPA the terms are disbandment or EZI for every member”

And as a fun side poke, your adamant stance that GPA recognizing that an act of war was performed against them somehow being GPA issuing a DoW:

”GPA issued an alliance-wide DoW on my allies”

8 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

This should have escalated 

Which might've been possible if Doom hadn't swarmed a Neutral alliance. Otherwise this was just a waste of money to beat a dead horse for the umpteenth time (no offense jerdge) without making any actual difference to the balance of power on an international scale.

Besides, you're relying on a Neutral mercenary to keep a rogue at bay so it's not like you currently have the manpower to spare for an escalation ;)

All the same, glad to see this come to fruition. Raiding Neutrals is so 2000-late.

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

I had fun! Maybe Ill see you in a year :)

Now who is next????

Al Bundy

I volunteer as tribute, I think you’re back in range now. 

The rest of this has been a mockery from start to finish so while I would have preferred GPA actually defending themselves I guess this is as good as we’re going to get.

46 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

The rest of this has been a mockery from start to finish so while I would have preferred GPA actually defending themselves I guess this is as good as we’re going to get.

I'll have to buy some tech, your about 40k out of range but I take volunteers!

mockery? All it was supposed to be was Al Bundy raiding, what happened after that I didnt control haha. I think NG should have visited me and defended GPA, wait that supposed to be UCR haha 

Al

51 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

p.s. how does this make you feel? @kerschbs

Al-vs-Kerschbs.jpg

8 hours ago, Velocity said:

You’re the one who said GPA would surrender..
I’m going to quote you directly, here, so hold your breath in argument.

”and Imma keep blasting until GPA is dead or surrenders”

”I told GPA the terms are disbandment or EZI for every member”

And as a fun side poke, your adamant stance that GPA recognizing that an act of war was performed against them somehow being GPA issuing a DoW:

”GPA issued an alliance-wide DoW on my allies”

You're literally arguing that stuff, that's not healthy.

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

p.s. how does this make you feel? @kerschbs

Al-vs-Kerschbs.jpg

CB incoming.

Bundy vs NG two, electric boogaloo. 

Edit: also let’s be real we’d probably be on the raiders side of this one. If you want to come raid FARK again 😈

Edited by kerschbs

19 hours ago, Lord Hershey said:

OSqrdJf.gif

Article I - Cessation of Hostilities

The Green Protection Agency and the collective of Doom Wolves, Doom Squad & Doombird Doomcave hereby agree to a cessation of all warfare/hostilities by game update of February 14th, 2022. No new war declarations will be made by any party after the signing of this agreement; current active wars will end when they expire or establish peace; and any remaining pre-existing warfare/hostilities shall be ended by game update of February 14th.

Article II - Perennial Agreement

The aforementioned parties agree to a perennial peace agreement, active between game update of February 14, 2022 and February 14, 2023, where no warfare/hostilities of any kind shall be committed by any party against the other.

Article III - Agreement Review

This agreement will be reviewed by all parties annually for renewal and possible revision. If no annual review takes place, then no automatic renewal of agreement takes place.

Article IV - Additional Provisions

Dependent or splinter alliance affiliations originating from any of the aforementioned alliances are also included in this agreement for all intents and purposes.

Signed for the Green Protection Agency:
grossman: President
Imperator Honorius: Triumvir of the Exterior
jerdge: Triumvir of the Interior
Snicks: Consigliere

Signed for Doom Wolves:
Al Bundy: High School Football Legend; four touchdowns in one game
Admiral Alexander: Minister of Doom aka Al’s Hammer 

Signed for Doom Squad:
Lord Hershey: The Anointed 

Signed for Doombird Doomcave:
Dagny: EmperorBird III

When did Doombird Doomcave get involved in this? Did they post a DoW or did they just bandwagon onto this war?

Edited by Smitty256

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

You're literally arguing that stuff, that's not healthy.

?? I wasn’t arguing anything..

Pointing out truths and falsehoods of other’s statements and being as pedantically technical as I can is basically my thing now