• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/10/2022 at 10:59 PM, Smitty256 said:

The Moldavi Doctrine is literally the worst thing to happen to CN. People get it in their heads that they can just do whatever the f*ck they want under the guise of "this is what I believe is just at this very moment even though I might feel different in 5 minutes". Catch all DoW's don't exist. When people use catch all DoW's, they declare and join in a war that they have no business being part of and then when they get called out for their actions they hide behind this mythical catch all DoW. Ivan Moldavi is the epitomy of this. 

I am not going to speak for GPA here since I am not, nor do I want to be, part of GPA. They had every right to declare on Doom Wolves and Kashmir. Doom Squad and Doombird Doomcave had no right to declare on GPA for doing the atrocious act of defending themselves. How dare GPA not just lie down and take it. How dare they!!

People can do whatever the f*ck they want.  If you don't want them to, step up and do something.  If Smitty256 has a problem with what's happening, Smitty256 can get up, do whatever he wants, and attack DBDC for supporting their allies.

Should everyone consult you before making a decision on this planet Bob?

8 hours ago, Jason8 said:

People can do whatever the f*ck they want.  If you don't want them to, step up and do something.  If Smitty256 has a problem with what's happening, Smitty256 can get up, do whatever he wants, and attack DBDC for supporting their allies.

This is exactly right... quit crying about everything and do something or shut the hell up hahaha

Al

19 hours ago, Jason8 said:

@Smitty256 is all talk.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:00 AM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Besides, you're relying on a Neutral mercenary to keep a rogue at bay so it's not like you currently have the manpower to spare for an escalation ;)

y u calling us out like thath, chaotic neutral of hell

See you in another 3 to 5 years GPA :P  If I can find my love songs to try and get you out of PM from back them I'll post those too.  They were not added to the SLAP wiki though.  

Found one!

Edited by White Chocolate

On 2/10/2022 at 10:43 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Something tells me that this was wrapped up because after 10+ years of not fighting any wars? I imagine a fair few GPA members are oozing with cash and if they dug in for an actual fight it'd cause Doomsphere to start bleeding money pointlessly against a Neutral alliance.

Also something to do with optics maybe I dunno

Doing nothing for 10 years isn't unique to GPA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 10:19 PM, ChairmanHal said:

Underrated comment here.  A little too Jewish, but well done.  

I agree, and responded above. 

Side note: Chairman Hal’s post was almost two weeks ago, but it was the last post in the AA.

Question: Does this count as a “Grave Dig?”

Asking for a friend.

14 hours ago, mmansfield68 said:

I agree, and responded above. 

Side note: Chairman Hal’s post was almost two weeks ago, but it was the last post in the AA.

Question: Does this count as a “Grave Dig?”

Asking for a friend.

Ill Allow It GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY