Celebrating a Decade of Destruction

VCSiUtchoTjhDOU2PeTlFcafEhboWG1vcF5JPqf5mgPsMYX6Opb3_pavNOSUSZg9NO2-IMgWeHTopAEBgjOXdH8WnTe2g_6IORaKGkdRq5tzY7YMsiUnMSxRftDjSw

Est. 14 June 2011Non Grata has been the premier retirement home for the elite who expect more.  From exclusive luxury and inclusive friendliness, to community service programs cleaning the filth of Planet Bob, NG truly is the community for everyone.  For the past decade, active leaders of times past who know exactly what they want in life have found a place to enjoy this meaningless existence within the NG community.  Several Discord channels group our charming residents to their interests, with quick access across communities when diverse perspectives are desired. 

HkAU3hA.gif

However, our esteemed residents are not restricted to indoors.  Indeed, the NG community has frequently gone out on several recreational sojourns and even community service pursuits.  Fun activities have included hikes through UPN’s backyard [NG-UPN war], returning a cup of sugar to Kaskus [NG-Kaskus war], daisy chaining to visit FARK [oA chain, NPO-Fark during Grudge War], and a safari through the SNX outback! [Red Raiding Safari / Shark Week]

9hW6zaS1wcxz6cdJ2vZlnvVqeWCHcLAxj2eCUnuIBrom05Q0XO-U63Dkh7l74HuP6M7oGk4F1fK6fYM2QLnnB6lIf5_HQQtTjsuE7LdB2KKjftjkD37pjBn4g8D7GA

Community service activities include bagging and tossing the SOS Brigade into the dustbin of history, tidying up the local Maroon color sphere, mutually cleaning Polar’s backgrounds and inviting Polar to clean ours regularly, and more recently correcting an international misinterpretation of reality. 

vgfaw9D.gif

Outside of the community, we have also had the grand pleasure of developing relations with several other group homes and organizations.  NG humbly thanks our past and current allies for all they have done for us.  While some of these communities had to first be radioactively sanitized, we are proud to call our allies our dear friends of the highest quality. Indeed, for the discerning executive of Planet Bob who is simply done with this world, but not quite done with its people, the residencies at Non Grata offer a unique lifestyle of uncompromising quality.  

Whether we are entertaining friends or going out to improve the world in which we live, NG has done so with grand style and finesse for these last ten years.  Cheers to our friends who are still with us, and those long gone.  May we persist to the end, but let the end be near, as everything must die.  Blood for the Blood God.  Skulls for the Skull Throne. 

i0-wY7kcrOeO9TYxWHeumMWIkL5tKXp4o7pv0HjncVkXvSVctKhv-kzGAR2RZjhra0Q9ha13WYKQ73aIPFg_sR5hdmEED1-ZgjTALjPlfBSdtNFtKR1JtlkU5o0FQQ

Signed: 

The Non Grata Retirement Home, your unwanted from past, present, and future

Edited by Caustic

1700 or so days ago I was ready to leave this planet, having watched my former alliance go down in flames for the third or so time. Speaking to Caustic he asked me to join Non Grata, to try a different style of alliance than I had been in before (plus he promised me casualties.) I was tempted and made the leap, never looking back. 

The last few years have been some of my most enjoyable on this planet. The roguish behavior that became a year long crusade, the war with FTW over our flag, and then the rebirth and growth of a Non Grata reborn have been both invigorating and entertaining. It’s been a long time since I’ve served with such a competent and engaged membership. 

Love us or hate us, no one can deny the role Non Grata has had on Bob over the last decade. I’m so glad I made the decision to join this cast of marauders and malcontents. 

o/ Non Grata 
Blood for the Blood God

1 minute ago, lilweirdward said:

Frankly I can only admire NG's innovative marketing. What other retirement home advertises more excitement than the life you were living before? 

Amen to this. We should make an infomercial.

29 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Frankly I can only admire NG's innovative marketing. What other retirement home advertises more excitement than the life you were living before? 

Cheers to many more years of friendship and success! 

o7 NG

Mandatory Pilates by our intern,

Mandatory scripture by our pope

Keeps us spry 

I was told to say CCC is merging into NG to finalize their conversion. Planet Bob need not fear the warmongers anymore…or maybe you should! Deus Vult!

/kidding on the merger

Thanks to NG gov and all the old-timers for getting us young'uns in on the fun when you retirees are let out for your semi-annual walk around the community.

We may never see the glorious battles of old, which even now are heralded though the channels of our Discord server,  but we proudly join in reminding everyone about the belligerent elderly oddballs cleaning the dust and riff raff out of Maroon sphere. Coming soon to a buffet near you!

o/