Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Still not really interested.

Your argument couldn't really fight its way out of a wet paper bag, and, I'm not really concerned that you only hold to the principals against aid scamming and poaching whenever it's convenient for you, while discarding it when it is not.

Had we been left alone, we would've continued not to really care about their pointless little war, as we have done for six months.

Poaching has never been a real CB, a pretext for war, sure. Aid scamming is a concedible point, but also rarely met with war, aid packages to make amends have generally been the route taken. Please feel free to lecture me about history I also lived through, but to pretend that a great harm occured to anyone in Oculus from NG is rather silly line to be marching down, especially with how frequently NG went to bat for Pacifica.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

My money would be on NG in a 1v1 with your alliance, you recruited over a hundred nations from bloated inactive alliances. If given the option of surrendering or losing years of progress because my government was too prideful to just accept they might have messed up with flag thievery, I would find a new alliance.

You seem to misunderstood, I have been at war with NG for longer than you have in total, yet they have proven the ability to hit above their weight class, this simply proves you are a NFL team that can't beat a team of high schoolers, not exactly a great look for the end of the world.

Mogar,

They have a few solid fighters and a few less than stellar, but they were never going to beat us. A steady stream aid ment they could fight in the sublevels for years. And we're happy to do that. But that isn't why OC entered or why even your own alliance acknowledged them as rogues. Actions hace consequences, and their getting theirs.

Just now, Mogar said:

Poaching has never been a real CB, a pretext for war, sure.

Seems that 61% of the active world disagrees with you.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

Aid scamming is a concedible point, but also rarely met with war, aid packages to make amends have generally been the route taken. Please feel free to lecture me about history I also lived through, but to pretend that a great harm occured to anyone in Oculus from NG is rather silly line to be marching down, especially with how frequently NG went to bat for Pacifica.

They don't really get to scam our sphere and then think they can still call us friends, comrades, or anything of the sort.

Pacifica does not want them.

Pacifica never needed them.

They consistently hurt NPO's image, which you even admitted when you weren't stuck being a fanboy just because you dislike the people they're fighting against.

Piss down some other person's back and tell them it's raining.

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Seems that 61% of the active world disagrees with you.

They don't really get to scam our sphere and then think they can still call us friends, comrades, or anything of the sort.

Pacifica does not want them.

Pacifica never needed them.

They consistently hurt NPO's image, which you even admitted when you weren't stuck being a fanboy just because you dislike the people they're fighting against.

Piss down some other person's back and tell them it's raining.

Non Grata's Sphere of influence after DoomHouse/PB - Orders reformed Pacifica's image...

Without us, MK and Umbrella would have rolled Pacifica and IRON in perpetuity.

Your revisionist history is a joke DeathAdder

Edited by Stewie

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Congrats on merging NS together?

Pacifica reformed their own image, and still retained one of the better FA teams next to MK during those years.

Non Grata and TLR opened that door DeathAdder and you know it.

So... because you opened the door, you take credit for the actual work of the Pacifica FA dept. that changed people's minds and showed NG and TLR weren't just blowing?

Even Rush gave them credit where credit is due. You guys don't even amount to him.

You also think that entitles you to scam aid out of people without repercussions?

Or keep screaming for more war while ignoring your allies asking you to participate in ongoing fronts and you won't do it?

14 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

So... because you opened the door, you take credit for the actual work of the Pacifica FA dept. that changed people's minds and showed NG and TLR weren't just blowing?

Even Rush gave them credit where credit is due. You guys don't even amount to him.

You also think that entitles you to scam aid out of people without repercussions?

Or keep screaming for more war while ignoring your allies asking you to participate in ongoing fronts and you won't do it?

I hear people can't hear you speak unless the Jackboot is taken off their throat.. TLR and NG took that boot off Pacifica's collective throat prior to Grudge. It took a long time for Pacifica to rebuild that image and rebuild themselves to the alliance they now are.  I'm not saying Pacifica didn't put the mileage in, Brehon and Farrin especially, but you needed that initial grace from us to open the door.

Which War are you referring to where we screamed for more war and didn't participate in ongoing fronts?  Please refresh my memory, at this point most of the wars I was Milcom for have rolled into one mess of IRC channels.

I think there was one or two where we were requested to hit allies of allies so didn't.  Just as every alliance in the history of bob have done the same.  If you are talking about NG pre-empting Apparatus during grudge then that was the plan during that war anyway.  You just didn't have access to the same channels I did.

I can't speak for what caustic has done historically.  I never have scammed anyone out of aid in my nations history.  In fact if you look at carnivore my nation is a net exporter.

Edited by Stewie

7 hours ago, Walshington said:

I could star as a Native Chief in an ati-littering commercial what with this single, silent tear rolling down my cheek.

Not for nothing, but THIS reference makes you my age, which is REALLY old.

Carry on.

2 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I hear people can't hear you speak unless the Jackboot is taken off their throat.. TLR and NG took that boot off Pacifica's collective throat prior to Grudge. It took a long time for Pacifica to rebuild that image and rebuild themselves to the alliance they now are.  I'm not saying Pacifica didn't put the mileage in, Brehon and Farrin especially, but you needed that initial grace from us to open the door.

And I don't think anyone denies that. I certainly don't. But, it is disingenuous to claim you reformed their image.

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Which War are you referring to where we screamed for more war and didn't participate in ongoing fronts?  Please refresh my memory, at this point most of the wars I was Milcom for have rolled into one mess of IRC channels.

Mostly during the Oculus wars.

We asked multiple times for help with the SPATR/KASKUS/NEW rogues. Never got any help from you guys...

All we ever heard was; "Hey, lets roll <name here> next!" "We're still trying to finish up with this front." "Cool, but we should roll these guys too." 

It got really old, really quick.

7 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I can't speak for what caustic has done historically.  I never have scammed anyone out of aid in my nations history.  In fact if you look at carnivore my nation is a net exporter.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I once said that you were the only decent one in leadership of that Alliance...

I still stick by it.

3 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

I would love to know @Canik how Polar disrupted the war? I would also love to know why white peace was so disastrous to you? Because if I remember correctly and I do, and I can drop logs on your stupid thoughts. I was there trying to put a stop to this war and close it down about a month ago. However you couldn't get your head out of your ass and talk reasonably.

Also you have a leak boy a big leak, I'm just waiting till you finally grow some balls and follow up. Until then do yourself a favour and keep Polar outta your mouth because if you cant handle a micro you damn well wont handle us.

@Alexio15 Those logs are from a later discussion in which we ultimately came to an agreement with Oculus and have absolutely nothing to do with your attempt to mediate. Stay calm and try not to jump to conclusions. 

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

They didn't ask us to take on anything, though.

Parroting the same line 50,000 times isn't going to change that fact.

Oh please. Do you really expect us to fall for this line again? Especially considering that we have Canik's buddies boasting in their channel about how their ability to assemble a massive coalition against a motley band of misfits and renegades is proof of their competence.

4 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

or why even your own alliance acknowledged them as rogues. 

I just want to be clear, we have absolutely not signed on to this little bit of cutesy propaganda.  Just because an alliance is doing things you don't like, up to and including fighting a war against a vastly larger force, does not make that alliance "rogue."  It is a cute little piece of war rhetoric and nothing more, no basis in fact.  NG is an alliance as any other, and we recognize that.

This is about the same as saying that "poaching" is a CB.  Which is, of course, the Real ReasonTM for this war, wink wink.

Edited by HeroofTime55

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I just want to be clear, we have absolutely not signed on to this little bit of cutesy propaganda.  Just because an alliance is doing things you don't like, up to and including fighting a war against a vastly larger force, does not make that alliance "rogue."  It is a cute little piece of war rhetoric and nothing more, no basis in fact.  NG is an alliance as any other, and we recognize that.

This is about the same as saying that "poaching" is a CB.  Which is, of course, the Real Reason(TM) for this war, wink wink.

I know we have often not seen eye to eye HoT but thank you for accepting that Non Grata is just as much an alliance as any other.

Also, @Finster Baby.

Mia says hi

Screenshot_20190805-134525_Discord.jpg 

51 minutes ago, Canik said:

@Alexio15 Those logs are from a later discussion in which we ultimately came to an agreement with Oculus and have absolutely nothing to do with your attempt to mediate. Stay calm and try not to jump to conclusions. 

Oh, right, the agreement to intervene on your behalf because you can't handle microscopic NG, and I assume the rest of your totally competent allies are struggling with the other micros that hit you.  God, how can anyone feel anything except shame when flying the flag of FTW?

On 8/3/2019 at 9:32 AM, jerdge said:

Does NATO still exist as an alliance?

Woot!  yes, but as usual, we stay out of these forums mostly as it is mainly left for those that love howling in the mirror.

and yes, we are still irrelevant....

15 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh, right, the agreement to intervene on your behalf because you can't handle microscopic NG, and I assume the rest of your totally competent allies are struggling with the other micros that hit you.  God, how can anyone feel anything except shame when flying the flag of FTW?

Hey.. we aren't microscopic.. just 1/10 the size of FTW

Got a new flag for FTW anyway as they had to go with their tail between their legs to get support vs us.

c4d9b26d746e8e326b49fe316745a36f.gif 

Edited by Stewie

11 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Hey.. we aren't microscopic.. just 1/10 the size of FTW

Got a new flag for FTW anyway as they had to go with their tail between their legs to get support vs us.

c4d9b26d746e8e326b49fe316745a36f.gif 

Sorry, it was a bit of embellishment.  The world already knew they can't handle someone 1/10th their size.

I also realized that my "flying the flag of FTW" comment doesn't actually make much sense because they're just flying NG's flag.  This proposal here would be a good alternative, and I implore FTW to strongly consider taking it as theirs, instead of just using an edit of the NG flag.

Edited by HeroofTime55

55 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I know we have often not seen eye to eye HoT but thank you for accepting that Non Grata is just as much an alliance as any other.

Also, @Finster Baby.

Mia says hi

Screenshot_20190805-134525_Discord.jpg 

That's real cute Stewie.  I just had a very nice conversation with Mia, who, after posting that to you, came here and actually READ what was posted.  Needless to say, she got the truth about what was ACTUALLY posted and not NG's version of events.

So, add twisting the truth to everything else NG is doing. 

I'll post the PM that was sent here if anyone wants to dispute this.

16 minutes ago, Finster Baby said:

That's real cute Stewie.  I just had a very nice conversation with Mia, who, after posting that to you, came here and actually READ what was posted.  Needless to say, she got the truth about what was ACTUALLY posted and not NG's version of events.

So, add twisting the truth to everything else NG is doing. 

I'll post the PM that was sent here if anyone wants to dispute this.

Sure, I'll dispute it.  Because I find twisting your jimmies to be hilarious.

I'm not twisting any truth.