Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Man, does anyone remember when NPO had Vladimir?  Man, that guy could write.  What a shame, how pathetic they've become.

Oh darling, remember when you had better insults than just digging up the name of an esteemed comrade and saying he was better? No, I don't either!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mouseman490 said:

Oh darling, remember when you had better insults than just digging up the name of an esteemed comrade and saying he was better? No, I don't either!

I mean, NPO had like 3 emperors in a years time- guess I didn’t stop to think how serious it was

2 minutes ago, Walshington said:

You're ALL missing the key three takeaways from this thread:

1.  General Kanabis has a seemingly endless supply of Bender memes on tap.  Here, Discord, wherever -- there is literally something for every occasion.  Borderline disturbing, but admirable nonetheless.

2. Joseph Black seems to have lost his sincerity.  I mean, every post for YEARS ended "Sincerely, Joseph Black".  And now they just... stop.  I'm shook, man -- shook.  What's next, Rebel Virginia posting in black?  It's like watching Jordan play for the Wizards.  I could star as a Native Chief in an ati-littering commercial what with this single, silent tear rolling down my cheek.

3.  Screaming Red Asses got name-dropped by the largest alliance on Planet Bob in the OP!  They said we "weren't rogues".  Granted, that's not the pretty girl taking you home, but hey, she didn't throw me out of the party, either.  Told Mrs. Beloved that this was based on a mixture of respect and fear -- Death Adder if you could back me up on this if she asks, I'd appreciate it. Help a brother out at home, if you know what I mean (nudge nudge, wink wink, say-no-more!).

3051203cb0549d3ab2fdfa744c7809eff12db7d1

EDIT:  Just realized what age you have to be to recognize this meme, and it made me sad.

Right now* we really like you. Though I don't expect that will change. :)

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Not the only thing around here that’s laughable: 

136,263 Attacking + 404,154 Defending = 540,417 Casualties

Ah yes, my casualty score! Perhaps my casualty score is not what it could be, but oh well! Oh honey, but that is where you are wrong! Pretty much everything that come out of the assortment of you and the assorted little snowflakes throwing laughable insults, as well as 'reasons' why it is NPO's fault the game has died!

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I mean, NPO had like 3 emperors in a years time- guess I didn’t stop to think how serious it was

Ooooof! You REALLY got us there! Another thing I didn't realise was that people stepping down from time intensive leadership positions due to RL needs was an issue, but it's okay! I know it now at least! I'll remember for the future that an alliance government position within a game is more important than RL commitments and issues!

Much love to you darling ❤️

3 minutes ago, Mouseman490 said:

Whew, I've had my priorities wrong for all this time! I can't believe it!

You AND the Truly Unpleasant Mrs. Beloved.  I thought by being a terrible alliance leader I was hitting some middle ground, but the woman just doesn't GET it. Should have done the custom vows, in retrospect. Live and learn, man, live and learn.

Edited by Walshington

Just now, Walshington said:

You AND the Truly Unpleasant Mrs. Beloved.  I thought by being a terrible alliance leader I was hitting some middle ground, but the woman just doesn't GET it. Should have done the custom vows, in retrospect.

Ahhhh yes! That must be why my ex-boyfriend broke up with me! I spent too much time with him, and not enough playing CN!

21 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Death Adder if you could back me up on this if she asks, I'd appreciate it. Help a brother out at home, if you know what I mean (nudge nudge, wink wink, say-no-more!).

Sure.

21 minutes ago, Walshington said:

3051203cb0549d3ab2fdfa744c7809eff12db7d1

EDIT:  Just realized what age you have to be to recognize this meme, and it made me sad.

Me too... I need a beer now.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Good to know you can't keep your stories straight while frothing at the mouth and waiting for others to lead you into war.

What are you even talking about? 

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Good to know you can't keep your stories straight while frothing at the mouth and waiting for others to lead you into war.

You could always let someone from the incest group surrounding you actually fight their own battles? If FTW needs NPO and IRON to take one some rogues, are they really an ally providing anything constructive?

4 hours ago, Mouseman490 said:

You talk a big game about us needing 20-1 odds in our favour, but even with 1-1 odds, we could demolish you because, simply, "NG" is a pathetic collection of rouges under the NG guise, and frankly, the vast majority of our enemy's warring skills are laughable. Also, where's the Deus Vult? Losing your conviction already ❤️ ?

You would not though. If you have been on this planet you would grasp you are fighting hardened nations with soft infra bloated nations that have not experienced long term conflict.

The fact you are so unaware of your own alliances history and the amount of help NG provided over the years is baffling to say the least, I can only hope they served grape Kool aid, in my day it was fruit punch.

7 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You could always let someone from the incest group surrounding you actually fight their own battles? If FTW needs NPO and IRON to take one some rogues, are they really an ally providing anything constructive?

They didn't ask us to take on anything, though.

Parroting the same line 50,000 times isn't going to change that fact.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

They didn't ask us to take on anything, though.

Parroting the same line 50,000 times isn't going to change that fact.

Pretending like you aren't saving FTW from losing to 1/10th the member count isn't going to change the reality, say what you want about propaganda lines but if you genuinely wished to see anything but the continued stagnation and slow death of the planet you would let your !@#$%* allies deal with the consequences of their actions.

8 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Pretending like you aren't saving FTW from losing to 1/10th the member count isn't going to change the reality, say what you want about propaganda lines but if you genuinely wished to see anything but the continued stagnation and slow death of the planet you would let your !@#$%* allies deal with the consequences of their actions.

Mogar,

Funny how everyone but NG needs to stand alone and accept the consequences of their actions. If they took your advice they wouldn't be reaping what they spent a year sowing. I've said it before, you lack of size isn't a license to act with impunity.

Edited by Joseph Black

7 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I was calling Canik's bs for what it was when the rest of you were still too inactive to even notice anything was happening, so, your conspiracy theories do nothing for me, Mogar.

Perhaps if people were capable of conducting warfare properly without poaching or scamming over 60% of the World to fund them, they wouldn't find half of the World on them.

Edited by DeathAdder

4 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

20190802-235032.jpg

It is.

I would love to know @Canik how Polar disrupted the war? I would also love to know why white peace was so disastrous to you? Because if I remember correctly and I do, and I can drop logs on your stupid thoughts. I was there trying to put a stop to this war and close it down about a month ago. However you couldn't get your head out of your ass and talk reasonably.

Also you have a leak boy a big leak, I'm just waiting till you finally grow some balls and follow up. Until then do yourself a favour and keep Polar outta your mouth because if you cant handle a micro you damn well wont handle us.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Mogar,

Funny how everyone by NG needs to stand alone and accept the consequences of their actions. If they took your advice they wouldn't be reaping what they spent a year sowing. I've said it before, you lack of size isn't a license to act with impunity.

My money would be on NG in a 1v1 with your alliance, you recruited over a hundred nations from bloated inactive alliances. If given the option of surrendering or losing years of progress because my government was too prideful to just accept they might have messed up with flag thievery, I would find a new alliance.

You seem to misunderstood, I have been at war with NG for longer than you have in total, yet they have proven the ability to hit above their weight class, this simply proves you are a NFL team that can't beat a team of high schoolers, not exactly a great look for the end of the world.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

I was calling Canik's bs for what it was when the rest of you were still too inactive to even notice anything was happening, so, your conspiracy theories do nothing for me, Mogar.

Perhaps if people were capable of conducting warfare properly without poaching or scamming over 60% of the game to fund them, they wouldn't find half of the game on them.

Plenty are capable of conducting warfare to hit targets much larger than them, why bother when it means Oculus comes down on them well before there is even a chance of being a threat? If your members can be courted by PMs they were never loyal in the first place, and if aid is a concern to overall wars, we must have very different ideas of what nations over 10k infra make per collection.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

Plenty are capable of conducting warfare to hit targets much larger than them, why bother when it means Oculus comes down on them well before there is even a chance of being a threat? If your members can be courted by PMs they were never loyal in the first place, and if aid is a concern to overall wars, we must have very different ideas of what nations over 10k infra make per collection.

Still not really interested.

Your argument couldn't really fight its way out of a wet paper bag, and, I'm not really concerned that you only hold to the principals against aid scamming and poaching whenever it's convenient for you, while discarding it when it is not.

Had we been left alone, we would've continued not to really care about their pointless little war, as we have done for six months.