Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Just now, Tiberius said:

It's exactly what NG have been doing since they disbanded. I don't need to tell you when the evidence has been proven within NG's actions over the past year. 

A thread filled with insignificant discussion about Poaching doesn't really equate to activity, especially when the vast majority of posters have been posting actively prior to their creation. Congratulations on getting a handful of people posting I suppose.

It is not our job to create your entertainment. The alliance's outside of Oculus have had free reign to create their own entertainment, if they aren't entertained that's their own fault.

We disbanded, we reformed.  That has happened multiple times over the years...  Viridian Entente being the foremost one that comes to mind.

So the most sustained amount of posting in a single thread since April 2018 in a Declaration of War thread by Grub is insignificant.. Ok.

I never said it was your job to create our entertainment.  If you don't want to be my entertainment then bugger off and let the fully reformed and operational NG make our own entertainment playing with FTW.  You didn't have to stick your nose in, you obviously just felt obliged to because some of the old political big swingers started to make moves to reform some of old ties within our colour sphere and former allies.

WHEN I AM SENATOR FOR MAROON YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST ON ZE LIST!  probably.  I mean, I'm pretty lame as a senator.  I just vote on the stuff that does best for my alliance.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Stewie,

This 100% every time. There are three wars taking place right now, that outside being similar combatants, are unrelated. 

Thank you,

Joseph M. Black

May want to tell Claws that - seems like Oculus AND RFI are required to take on.. 44 nations.

announce.JPG

NON GRATA

Biggest threat to peace ever..

10 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I never said it was your job to create our entertainment.  If you don't want to be my entertainment then bugger off and let the fully reformed and operational NG make our own entertainment playing with FTW.  You didn't have to stick your nose in, you obviously just felt obliged to because some of the old political big swingers started to make moves to reform some of old ties within our colour sphere and former allies.

WHEN I AM SENATOR FOR MAROON YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST ON ZE LIST!  probably.  I mean, I'm pretty lame as a senator.  I just vote on the stuff that does best for my alliance.

Again, poke the bear enough times and it will bite. If you didn't want us involved, you should have left us alone. In any case, you get to play with us now. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Again, poke the bear enough times and it will bite. If you didn't want us involved, you should have left us alone. In any case, you get to play with us now. 

27/1 odds.

Target Rich Environment

1 minute ago, janax said:

Rabble Rabble Rabble.

Valid CB!

No U!

All this and more on the Groundhog's Day...ever repeating... episode, of Planet Bob.

Hi Janax my old friend.  How are you?

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

I convinced Caustic to reform NG - he didn't intend to.

Reason being, if I am fighting for a flag, I sure as hell want to be a proper alliance.

Yes he had a few conversations with some of our old allies about whether they would want to re-sign us.  But I told him that if we are going to die reclaiming a flag that means a hell of a lot more to me than any of you, I don't want to take our friends with us.

But please, tell me how we are trying to burn the game on the way out.

NG has only been openly admitting to wanting to do so since 2014. Just because you have worthless players like HoT and others crawling out of their dead husk of alliances to support you vocally doesn't really change that.

8 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

NG has only been openly admitting to wanting to do so since 2014. Just because you have worthless players like HoT and others crawling out of their dead husk of alliances to support you vocally doesn't really change that.

We've openly wanted to burn certain alliances to the ground, that is for definite - that's the nature of staying at the top of the heap in a military game.

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

We've openly wanted to burn certain alliances to the ground, that is for definite - that's the nature of staying at the top of the heap in a military game.

Yeah, nice spin. The majority of the wars you fought, on the alliances you fought, were just beating the same dead horses, over and over again, as you've always done.

Props for beating RIA so many times they now have a syndrome that compels them to crawl out of inactivity to screech about injustice on you, though. That truly is an impressive feat. :laugh:

Edited by DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah, nice spin. The majority of the wars you fought, on the alliances you fought, were just beating the same dead horses, over and over again, as you've always done.

Let's see...

Alliances I personally have fought?

Polar, NSO, Apparatus, AGWOverlords, UPN, TTK, GOD, RIA, FARK, IRON, TOP, WTF, CRAP, Invicta, MI6, MONGOLS, Last Call, PPO, SNX, TSO, DICE, MK, TDO, IAA, NADC, AEAEA, CCC, NADC, Ninjas will pwn you, SPATR, GGA, Flying Tigers, Bal Masque..

I'm looking forward to fighting Pacifica's infra heavy low tier to complete the orders set.

Edited by Stewie

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Let's see...

Alliances I personally have fought?

Polar, Apparatus, AGWOverlords, UPN, TTK, GOD, RIA, FARK, IRON, TOP, WTF, CRAP, Invicta, MI6, MONGOLS, Last Call, PPO, SNX, TSO, DICE, MK, TDO, IAA, NADC, AEAEA, CCC, NADC, Ninjas will pwn you, SPATR, GGA, Flying Tigers, Bal Masque..

That's nice.

We're talking about NG, Stewie. Not you.

Why don't you actually put your foot down and quit letting Caustic destroy the alliance you put so much work into by turning half the World completely against you, if you want to focus on yourself, instead?

Edited by DeathAdder

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

That's nice.

Why don't you actually put your foot down and quit letting Caustic destroy the alliance you put so much work into by turning half the World completely against you?

I don't give a damn about half the world against me,

I just want my damn flag back.

5 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Seems like one prevents the other.

Well not really unless you are going to destroy FTW until they change their flag.

Pacifica and IRON proved their true colours to me during Equilibrium when they threw me and mine under a bus.

avengers-level.png

NPO had EZI being their policy 12 years ago, so proof therefore that a leopard doesn't change their spots, so if I'm going to be nuked into oblivion, I look forward to taking as many of you as I can on my way.

My offensive wars will be against FTW, so if Pacifica, ODN and IRON feel that they want to stop my crusade to keep a piece of titodafarmer alive then so be it.

5 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Well not really unless you are going to destroy FTW until they change their flag.

Pacifica and IRON proved their true colours to me during Equilibrium when they threw me and mine under a bus.

avengers-level.png

NPO had EZI being their policy 12 years ago, so proof therefore that a leopard doesn't change their spots, so if I'm going to be nuked into oblivion, I look forward to taking as many of you as I can on my way.

My offensive wars will be against FTW, so if Pacifica, ODN and IRON feel that they want to stop my crusade to keep a piece of titodafarmer alive then so be it.

Kinda hard to just go rogue for a year and a half, threaten your way around the globe, and then suddenly reform and think alliances are going to ignore their grievances on you simply because you're upset over a flag.

But, sure, play the victim card. It's kind of the only card you have left to play.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Kinda hard to just go rogue for a year and a half, threaten your way around the globe, and then suddenly reform and think alliances are going to ignore their grievances on you simply because you're upset over a flag.

But, sure, play the victim card. It's kind of the only card you have left to play.

Non Grata have never given a damn what you think DeathAdder, why do you think we would give a damn now. 

Just now, Stewie said:

Non Grata have never given a damn what you think DeathAdder, why do you think we would give a damn now. 

Is that why you're still here contesting our CBs on you, because you don't care what we think? :laugh:

21 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That's nice.

Why don't you actually put your foot down and quit letting Caustic destroy the alliance you put so much work into by turning half the World completely against you, if you want to focus on yourself, instead?

The fact that you think I have any singular say in what decisions get made within NG is laughable. You really have no clue how we operate :)

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Oh, finally crawled out of your little corner, eh Caustic?

Been in Vegas, doing this thing called vacation. You should get out once in a while, might be good for you too. Besides, the boys can manage themselves while I'm gone. Dictatorship was never really my style.

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Been in Vegas, doing this thing called vacation. You should get out once in a while, might be good for you too. Besides, the boys can manage themselves while I'm gone. Dictatorship was never really my style.

Awesome. They've been doing a fantastic job.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Awesome. They've been doing a fantastic job.

Ok? Look man, you're not going to bait me into some dumb argument. You guys do what you do. You have your reasons. Good luck :)