Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

And just as many had their warchests slowly drained and they went away. If you are pretending otherwise, then, you really have been asleep.

You seem dense, so I wish to let you in on a secret:  They were doing it of their own accord.  Some people with billions in the bank decide they're going to burn it for as long as possible until they leave.  Their leaving is their own choice, not you "purging" them.  It is extremely amusing that you think you had any hand at all in those choices they made.  That is not, at all, even close to enforced EZI on a party to force them from the game, which you have now promised.  Because you have confused people choosing to leave with forcing people to leave.

This is not and has not been the norm in CN for well over a decade.

38 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

We are alive.  Internally we are active.  I have been around since 2008.  I like the world relatively quiet.  It allows me to deal with the internal matters of my own nation. 

What have you done lately?

Why not just quit at this point, how boring.  You are a bore.  A world led by boring mediocre "leaders" who want nothing to happen until the plug is pulled.  Why even bother logging in, honest question.  I know you have community and stuff, but the cool thing about this place is that all our communities exist outside the game mechanisms and can persist without them.  So why are you here, honestly.

33 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You seem dense, so I wish to let you in on a secret:  They were doing it of their own accord.  Some people with billions in the bank decide they're going to burn it for as long as possible until they leave.  Their leaving is their own choice, not you "purging" them.  It is extremely amusing that you think you had any hand at all in those choices they made.  That is not, at all, even close to enforced EZI on a party to force them from the game, which you have now promised.  Because you have confused people choosing to leave with forcing people to leave.

This is not and has not been the norm in CN for well over a decade.

Actually, they chose it when they left Oculus to go rogue for a year and a half. And then reaffirmed it by threatening our ally with war until "their billions run dry"

You could always do something if you feel so strongly, HoT.

Too much work for you?

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, Walshington said:

No-Country-for-Old-Men_Tommy-Lee-Jones_J

You are clearly trying to hurt feelings and bait me now.

Sincerely.

Walsh the Beloved

Walshington,

I didn't want to disappoint you. Jordan playing for the wizards was just wrong. And if you felt that strongly about me signing.

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Actually, they chose it when they left Oculus to go rogue for a year and a half. And then reaffirmed it by threatening our ally with war until "their billions run dry"

You could always do something if you feel so strongly, HoT.

Too much work for you?

You guys couldn't EZI us out of a paper bag.

The NPO and IRON academy has focussed on growing upper tiers for so long squeezing tech out of smaller nations I wonder how many messages we will get along the lines of "dont attack me I'm inactive" like we have for FTW.

I may sit down later today and work out how much bloat you all have and how much we get to wreck over the coming years.

Edited by Stewie

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Yes. Rogues get purged from the World. I thought this was established already.

As a player to a player: people that want to drive others from the game are near the top of the list of those that we wouldn't need here, actually. If this game still made sense at all, that's it.

Pacifica also established long ago that EZI was not the way to go, contrary to your recent words in this thread, when did it change its policies about it? I'm curious.

18 minutes ago, Stewie said:

The NPO and IRON academy has focussed on growing upper tiers for so long squeezing tech out of smaller nations I wonder how many messages we will get along the lines of "dont attack me I'm inactive" like we have for FTW.

I may sit down later today and work out how much bloat you all have and how much we get to wreck over the coming years.

You are less prepared than Spatr/Mongols were. We ran nearly the entirety of them out of cash. We are far more prepared this time for this type of warfare. I'm sure our tactics will keep you entertained for however long your warchest lasts you. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You are less prepared than Spatr/Mongols were. We ran nearly the entirety of them out of cash. We are far more prepared this time for this type of warfare. I'm sure our tactics will keep you entertained for however long your warchest lasts you. 

Your AA threw me under the bus in Equilibrium and I went to ZI, ZL, ZT.  So I'm pretty prepared.

4 minutes ago, jerdge said:

As a player to a player: people that want to drive others from the game are near the top of the list of those that we wouldn't need here, actually. If this game still made sense at all, that's it.

Pacifica also established long ago that EZI was not the way to go, contrary to your recent words in this thread, when did it change its policies about it? I'm curious.

We don't have an EZI policy. Nor even PZI. We have a ZI/ZT/ZM policy when permawar is threatened against us/our allies.

24 minutes ago, Stewie said:

You won't even last a year. That's assuming you don't !@#$%* out like everyone else has and surrender first.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

We don't have an EZI policy. Nor even PZI. We have a ZI/ZT/ZM policy when permawar is threatened against us/our allies.

You won't even last a year. That's assuming you don't !@#$%* out like everyone else has and surrender first.

The OP explicitly says, EZI.

You should probably learn to read.

Do you even know what EZI means and how hard it would actually be for anyone to enforce?

Yeah, I remember what Eternal ZI means.

I was around when it last was Imperial Policy.

1 minute ago, Stewie said:

Yeah, I remember what Eternal ZI means.

I was around when it last was Imperial Policy.

Then you should know that it literally means that even if you re-rolled on a new nation, you would be targeted. To do that effectively, you'd have to have the individual IP's for each nation.

Literally no one is going to waste that much effort. Ever. And the only times EZI's have been acted upon is when people openly let it be known who they were.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Then you should know that it literally means that even if you re-rolled on a new nation, you would be targeted. To do that effectively, you'd have to have the individual IP's for each nation.

Literally no one is going to waste that much effort. Ever. And the only times EZI's have been acted upon is when people openly let it be known who they were.

So what's the Pacifica exit strategy for AfNGistan?

You will either surrender and give up your crusade against IRON "until our warchests run dry" to quote Caustic, or you will be bled dry and left to start from scratch.

Where did we say we had a crusade against IRON?

Our crusade is against FTW.

Your 'God Emperor' threatened it through my Emperor.

Spoiler

1:17 AM]Lord of Darkness:

causticToday at 2:45 AM Honest question for you

[1:17 AM]Lord of Darkness:

Screenshot_20190730-234447.png?width=139

[1:17 AM]Lord of Darkness:

Is RON planning on hitting us. Because if I even get a hint of that, I will first strike with everything And they will eat dicks from now until all our billions are dry So do us all a favor and tell TW to know his place Not his fight

I'm the god emperor 

Caustic is the Pope

Get it right.

Also, I read that as Caustic warning LOD that we knew IRON were going to hit us and that we would burn our warchests dry if they did.

So you hit us

And we will war until our warchests are dry...

Self

fulfilling

Prophecy 

Edited by Stewie

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Also, I read that as Caustic warning LOD that we knew IRON were going to hit us and that we would burn our warchests dry if they did.

So you hit his.

And we will war until our warchests are dry...

We preempted NG because you've been going rogue for a year and a half and none of us had no reason to believe he wouldn't make good on his threat.

That's fine, then. I'm glad we cleared it up that you wanted this, we gave it, and you can quit playing victim.

Edited by DeathAdder

17 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

We preempted NG because you've been going rogue for a year and a half and none of us had no reason to believe he wouldn't make good on his threat.

That's fine, then. I'm glad we cleared it up that you wanted this, we gave it, and you can quit playing victim.

I said we were prepared.

Lrn to read.

Also, if that's all thats needed to get Oculus to blow their load I've got a new flag for the bloc

correctflake_wide-23e3043bb11c92c87c147d 

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

To do that effectively, you'd have to have the individual IP's for each nation.

That wouldn't be effective. Dynamic IPs are commom, VPNs are cheap, and it's easy to get your hands on someone else's Wi-Fi. It would be no trouble at all for someone to return under a new identity without you being able to connect their IPs together.

Carry on.

26 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, Tiberius was correct when he said you were less prepared than MONGOLS,, et al. so, good luck with that.

MONGOLS caused you guys plenty trouble and headache. In fact, someone (maybe you, but I don't recall) complained upthread about NG not helping with MONGOLS more. If they were handled with ease, the number one alliance in the game in a bloc with the 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 8th biggest alliances in the game and allied to a bloc with the 3rd, 4th, 11th, and 12th biggest alliances in the game (rankings as of this moment, I don't have historical rankings but I assume it was similar), with most of the non-disbanded and non-neutral remainder aligned with you in some fashion, should not be complaining about not receiving enough help from the mere (insert NG rank at the time here)th biggest alliance in the game. You had essentially the entire game against a small band of merry fellows and one (percentage-wise) small group of players in that "essentially the entire game" portion didn't participate enough (probably because they were busy trying to stir up conflicts worth a damn) and it was enough of an issue that you remembered and brought it up here.

I do not know MONGOLS' peak preparedness or whatever, but I am skeptical that the gap, if it exists at all, is of any meaningful size.

20 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

That wouldn't be effective. Dynamic IPs are commom, VPNs are cheap, and it's easy to get your hands on someone else's Wi-Fi. It would be no trouble at all for someone to return under a new identity without you being able to connect their IPs together.

Carry on.

Yeah, if someone really wanted to evade, it'd be super easy.