Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Unless you can promise you are isolationists, we can never have an agreement. I would be the first to sign with NPO from RIA. You want to have a new world you would need to agree to ignore the world reaction to the society you created. Is this something you could actually agree to?

As the saying goes, loose lips sink ships. If you don't want us to know, don't leak. I'd also say we have been isolationists in the most recent times. NG aside, the last time we declared on anyone was Nov 2017, and that was on the Neutrals while also still fighting the Spatr/Mongols coalition up until may/june last year. You've had ample opportunity to do something in those 2 years while we were occupied elsewhere. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Caustic said:

We already picked apart your CB's as !@#$%^&*. It's fine, keep repeating your reasoning and maybe someday it will come true?

You actually think your nonsense is any more legit than our flag getting stolen? Gtfo.

A CB's validity has always been in the eye of the beholder. Your interpretation of those CB's is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. 

Dude can i get Ops in your IRC channel? 

2008 was ten years ago, what the hell are you idiots doing with 300K tech? War has always been the answer, not curb stomps, although all the CN wars have been that to varying degree's but my first nation was right at the 2nd great war. Does Fark even exist anymore? The proceeding 3-5 years from then were decent enough, we usually had a war every christmas at least unless you got picked for shark week. 

now look at you, you're all trying to one up witless rube's on the subject of why the game isnt what it used to be. 

You're all culpable (excluding myself of course), I hope the next time you have a meal that includes poultry it's under cooked.  

27 minutes ago, Malic said:

Dude can i get Ops in your IRC channel? 

2008 was ten years ago, what the hell are you idiots doing with 300K tech? War has always been the answer, not curb stomps, although all the CN wars have been that to varying degree's but my first nation was right at the 2nd great war. Does Fark even exist anymore? The proceeding 3-5 years from then were decent enough, we usually had a war every christmas at least unless you got picked for shark week. 

now look at you, you're all trying to one up witless rube's on the subject of why the game isnt what it used to be. 

You're all culpable (excluding myself of course), I hope the next time you have a meal that includes poultry it's under cooked.  

Hello from the future. Expect to see the same in a year's time.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

As the saying goes, loose lips sink ships. If you don't want us to know, don't leak. I'd also say we have been isolationists in the most recent times. NG aside, the last time we declared on anyone was Nov 2017, and that was on the Neutrals while also still fighting the Spatr/Mongols coalition up until may/june last year. You've had ample opportunity to do something in those 2 years while we were occupied elsewhere. 

I am having a hypothetical conversation, the fact you are so willing to beat your chest over dead allies is sad, if this world means anything, maybe we should change the song.

You want the world to fight you while also ensuring there is not other choice but you, so how do we establish a solution that isn't hung on the wall? Handmaid's tale should be a warning, not a solution.

Edited by Mogar

15 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I am having a hypothetical conversation, the fact you are so willing to beat your chest over dead allies is sad, if this world means anything, maybe we should change the song.

You want the world to fight you while also ensuring there is not other choice but you, so how do we establish a solution that isn't hung on the wall? Handmaid's tale should be a warning, not a solution.

Why does Oculus alliances have to be the ones to make all the moves? I mean we are happy where we are right now within our communities. Work out what you want, what a future world could look like and then reach out to us. I am sure we would welcome co-operating in discussions on shaking things up, however we aren't going to do the leg work for you. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why does Oculus alliances have to be the ones to make all the moves?  

Why did Oculus have to be formed in the first place?- also, realize that most alliances in oculus chose to sign up so that they wouldn’t be a target

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

We also didn't make the decision that they wouldn't be an alliance, they choose that course of action themselves. 

I am glad that you agree that, because they made the decision now to become an alliance again, therefore they are no longer "rogues" and they are a legitimate alliance with 45 members.  This is a step forward.

Edited by HeroofTime55

26 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I am glad that you agree that, because they made the decision now to become an alliance again, therefore they are no longer "rogues" and they are a legitimate alliance with 45 members.  This is a step forward.

Makes no difference in our approach. That they reformed on the eve of war due to believing IRON would hit them will change nothing about this conflict. You don't automatically get a free pass from your past actions by reforming.

Edited by Tiberius

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Those really willing to overthrow you would have to do stuff instead of complaining, IMHO. But I doubt that those complaining here, or most of them at least, really want to put their time into it. I don't blame them in the slightest, this world just isn't worth it. I know that I wouldn't.

In addition, just a technical opinion: I don't know about SPATR/Mongols (IIRC they were a very small coalition compared to Oculus, anyway) but IMO "warring the Neutrals" in this age of inactivity and lack of interest doesn't really amount to "being occupied", not for a coalition comprising the vast majority of the remaining world.

(Still, my point on people not having to count on the adversary intentionally sabotaging themselves remains valid.)

Edited by jerdge
typo

18 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Those really willing to overthrow you would have to do stuff instead of complaining, IMHO. But I doubt that those complaining here, or most of them at least, really want to put their time into it. I don't blame them in the slightest, this world just isn't worth it. I know that I wouldn't.

In addition, just a technical opinion: I don't know about SPATR/Mongols (IIRC they were a very small coalition compared to Oculus, anyway) but IMO "warring the Neutrals" in this age of inactivity and lack of interest doesn't really amount to "being occupied", not for a coalition comprising the vast majority of the remaining world.

(Still, my point on people not having to count on the adversary intentionally sabotaging themselves remains valid.)

I for one welcome our Neutral Overlords.

All hail Lord Jerdge

9 minutes ago, jerdge said:

I would agree with that opinion. It's is a case of a lot of effort for miniscule gain, especially when the game is on target to be gone sometime in 2021. 

Spatr and Mongols were difficult due to our coalition lacking a fully prepared mid and lower tier overall. Say 50k and lower was poor coverage. Whereas the neutrals were mostly upper tier. Since we are allied to the majority of the upper tier the danger for us has always been mid and lower tier, so Spatr and Mongols et al kept us quite busy in those ranges we weren't very strong in. We've spent the best part of a year making sure that those ranges are now adequately covered.

I was mainly pointing out the last time we had declared a war, showing that we have been an isolationist bloc in the main. We haven't tried to be the world police etc. 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I would agree with that opinion. It's is a case of a lot of effort for miniscule gain, especially when the game is on target to be gone sometime in 2021. 

Spatr and Mongols were difficult due to our coalition lacking a fully prepared mid and lower tier overall. Say 50k and lower was poor coverage. Whereas the neutrals were mostly upper tier. Since we are allied to the majority of the upper tier the danger for us has always been mid and lower tier, so Spatr and Mongols et al kept us quite busy in those ranges we weren't very strong in. We've spent the best part of a year making sure that those ranges are now adequately covered.

I was mainly pointing out the last time we had declared a war, showing that we have been an isolationist bloc in the main. We haven't tried to be the world police etc. 

An isolationist bloc that has treaties to every other bloc.

If you want to be truly isolationist.  Cancel all external treaties outside of Oculus like we had initially planned when we formed the damn thing.

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

I for one welcome our Neutral Overlords.

All hail Lord Jerdge

When and especially if I'll ever become active again (you never know), upon conquering the world (this, you know it won't happen) I will not forget my early subjects.

You will have your reward.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

[...]

we have been an isolationist bloc in the main. We haven't tried to be the world police etc. 

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Cancel all external treaties outside of Oculus like we had initially planned when we formed the damn thing.

I'm pleased that everyone chose to become Neutral, at last. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Makes no difference in our approach. That they reformed on the eve of war due to believing IRON would hit them will change nothing about this conflict. You don't automatically get a free pass from your past actions by reforming.

They didn't reform due to IRON.  They got word after the fact that they were going to get rolled because NPO apparently felt the need to defend the useless dumpster fire that is FTW.  Even here, they have sent the jester DeathAdder here to distract us from FTW and draw attention to NPO.  I can vouch 100% that NG was only here to defend their flag that FTW stole.  They had no interest in IRON or anyone else.  It is your coalition of pixel hugging cowards who felt the need to quash any small excitement in the game.

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Running around and digging up the dead won't save you anymore than continuing to beg people to give you aid.

Hurr Durr, look guys, my name is DeathAdder, I can count to potato and puff my chest out big just like my daddy taught me to.

3 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

If you say so.  Both individuals are mostly useless anyway.

I would take someone who is "mostly useless" instead of someone who is entirely incompetent like you.

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

They didn't reform due to IRON.  They got word after the fact that they were going to get rolled because NPO apparently felt the need to defend the useless dumpster fire that is FTW.  Even here, they have sent the jester DeathAdder here to distract us from FTW and draw attention to NPO.  I can vouch 100% that NG was only here to defend their flag that FTW stole.  They had no interest in IRON or anyone else.  It is your coalition of pixel hugging cowards who felt the need to quash any small excitement in the game.

They were bragging about being a dead alliance and re-affirming their disbanded status right up until they were about to be attacked. 🤣 

Also, quash any small excitement? 28 pages and counting...

6 minutes ago, Canik said:

They were bragging about being a dead alliance and re-affirming their disbanded status right up until they were about to be attacked. 🤣 

Also, quash any small excitement? 28 pages and counting...

What's wrong with being a dead alliance.  You are doing pretty well for one.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

the game is on target to be gone sometime in 2021. 

On the current trajectory, yes, and it doesn’t have to be that way.

Every active pixel NPO burns is literally shooting themselves in the foot. Your allies, people like IRON, have done more meta damage to NPO than the likes of which NG could ever do. 

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Running around and digging up the dead won't save you anymore than continuing to beg people to give you aid.

Oh come now, we know that aid isn’t going to save us, it’s purely for the amusement factor.