Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

Ok? Look man, you're not going to bait me into some dumb argument. You guys do what you do. You have your reasons. Good luck :)

No baiting. I've missed going back and forth with Stewie, sincerely. :)

Good luck to you, too!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

NG has only been openly admitting to wanting to do so since 2014. Just because you have worthless players like HoT and others crawling out of their dead husk of alliances to support you vocally doesn't really change that.

I'll put my dead husk of an alliance vs a few that you call allies any day, we have lost many wars and retained our membership, I don't think half the alliances you call "allies" could actually manage to be curbstomped for months on end.

What's more strange is you think that you can't come to understandings with former enemies, your own membership to an alliance that destroyed Sparta proves that.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

NG has been roguing out since they disbanded last year, and only recently re-formed as an alliance because they had a hunch they were going to get attacked. The re-formation was simply a tactic to try and re-activate treaties and to bring in other alliances, which has failed. Caustic has made his intentions clear that he wants this game to burn on his way out. They are not here for the "community" or to try and re-light CN as an active game. They are merely rogues intent on getting as many people to delete as possible while they exit. As a bloc we have in the most part looked the other way in regards to their actions, while they have accumulated numerous transgressions against us. Eventually if you poke the bear too many times, it will bite. 

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure the relationship with what I had posted, though. Do you mean to add to it, to correct it, or simply to highlight another portion of the bigger picture?

3 hours ago, Stewie said:

This thread and the Magus Opus are the two threads in the OWF with the most posts since April 2018.

While post count isn't per se indication of quality, the activity around these two, simultaneously, sets a record for the last 3+ years.

(TBQH it's not that incredible record, it's just that the state of global affairs has been quasi-dead for too long. What will really matter is whether this renewed interest will actually last.)

2 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure the relationship with what I had posted, though. Do you mean to add to it, to correct it, or simply to highlight another portion of the bigger picture?

While post count isn't per se indication of quality, the activity around these two, simultaneously, sets a record for the last 3+ years.

(TBQH it's not that incredible record, it's just that the state of global affairs has been quasi-dead for too long. What will really matter is whether this renewed interest will actually last.)

I've not been active for 3+ years...

Correlation or causation?

43 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I'll put my dead husk of an alliance vs a few that you call allies any day, we have lost many wars and retained our membership, I don't think half the alliances you call "allies" could actually manage to be curbstomped for months on end.

What's more strange is you think that you can't come to understandings with former enemies, your own membership to an alliance that destroyed Sparta proves that.

NPO were never my enemies, even when I was in Sparta.

Maybe yours.

The only understandings that came to pass is NG actually bothered to do something you didn't, so, you're cheering them on. Same !@#$ since SF, Mogar.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

NG has been roguing out since they disbanded last year, and only recently re-formed as an alliance because they had a hunch they were going to get attacked. The re-formation was simply a tactic to try and re-activate treaties and to bring in other alliances, which has failed. Caustic has made his intentions clear that he wants this game to burn on his way out. They are not here for the "community" or to try and re-light CN as an active game. They are merely rogues intent on getting as many people to delete as possible while they exit. As a bloc we have in the most part looked the other way in regards to their actions, while they have accumulated numerous transgressions against us. Eventually if you poke the bear too many times, it will bite. 

So, Caustic is the bad guy for wanting this world to end with a blaze rather than a whimper? You do realize it's over either way?

On 8/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, Lord of Darkness said:

The New Pacific Order, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, and Orange Defense Network hereby declare war on the collection of personae non gratae, or "rogues", calling themselves 'Non Grata' for:

• Repeated attempts at poaching our members and/or those of our allies
  • Repeated attempts at getting our members and/or those of our allies to provide your roguery with funding
  • Repeated roguery against ourselves and/or our allies, as well as the global community at large
  • Threatening members of Oculus alliances
  • Interfering as a third faction in and with negotiations for another conflict
  • Unauthorized use of Oculus flag in alliance announcement

Any form of retaliation against one party will be considered retaliation against all parties. Our crusade is against Non Grata alone, however anyone found to be providing the rogues assistance will be dealt with in whatever manner we deem appropriate under the circumstances.

Good. 

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

NG has only been openly admitting to wanting to do so since 2014. Just because you have worthless players like HoT and others crawling out of their dead husk of alliances to support you vocally doesn't really change that.

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Props for beating RIA so many times they now have a syndrome that compels them to crawl out of inactivity to screech about injustice on you, though. That truly is an impressive feat. :laugh:

These are not just ordinary tears, these are personalized, hand-delivered tears.  Absolutely delicious.  Which nerve did I hit?  Apparently, they let you be an IO.  Incredible, really, speaks to how far NPO has fallen.  A failed leader of Sparta gets to be IO among the leftover scraps of what Pacifica used to be.  You do not, never have, and never will know greatness.

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

These are not just ordinary tears, these are personalized, hand-delivered tears.  Absolutely delicious.  Which nerve did I hit?  Apparently, they let you be an IO.  Incredible, really, speaks to how far NPO has fallen.  A failed leader of Sparta gets to be IO among the leftover scraps of what Pacifica used to be.  You do not, never have, and never will know greatness.

You have known greatness? Don't kid yourself. You've been a joke to this community since I rolled, HoT. Will be a joke until the day it ends.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

You have known greatness? Don't kid yourself. You've been a joke to this community since I rolled, HoT. Will be a joke until the day it ends.

I don't recall him ever claiming not to be a joke. Heck, as long as I've known him he's been fairly aware of how he's perceived and has embraced it. You on the other hand are still completely oblivious.

1 minute ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I don't recall him ever claiming not to be a joke. Heck, as long as I've known him he's been fairly aware of how he's perceived and has embraced it. You on the other hand are still completely oblivious.

I would love to see where I've ever compared myself to a 'great player'.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I would love to see where I've ever compared myself to a 'great player'.

You're an NPO Imperial Officer. A bloated sense of self-importance is part of the job description. Where have you been the last thirteen years?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Just now, Rebel Virginia said:

You're an NPO Imperial Officer. An bloated sense of self-importance is part of the job description. Where have you been the last thirteen years?

Oh, I'm just a cog in the wheel, RV. Always have been, never tried to be anything more. That would require investing far more time into this community than I've ever felt the urge to give.

Oh, I'm just a cog in the wheel, RV. Always have been, never tried to be anything more. That would require investing far more time into this community than I've ever felt the urge to give.

The false humility and indifference fools no one. You're not first clown from Pacifica to try that shtick.

Just now, Rebel Virginia said:

The false humility and indifference fools no one. You're not first clown from Pacifica to try that shtick.

False indifference? Yeah, no, it's very genuine.

Couldn't give a rat's ass about humility.

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Speaking of jokes, you haven’t changed since the days you ran Sparta:

20:05 DeathAdder: I really hope so. Because I would love to tear US apart.
20:05 DeathAdder: They need to pray MI6 doesn't activate Beer-o-Sphere.
20:05 L_H: is FARK in that?
20:06 DeathAdder: The entirety of the Dos Equis Sphere is in that.
20:06 L_H: so what did unknown smurf say that pissed you off?
20:06 DeathAdder: He declared on my allies without just cause.
20:07 DeathAdder: After promising me he was working to resolve the LN situation diplomatically.
20:07 DeathAdder: I have no use for liars.
20:07 DeathAdder: They need purged from the game now in my book.
20:08 L_H: meh
20:08 L_H: worse things have happened on planet bob
20:08 DeathAdder: I don't care. You don't [edit] with me or mine.
20:09 DeathAdder: DoomHouse was brought to its knees for making the same mistake.

25 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Good. 

Isn’t there an alliance you should be disbanding or something? LOD lamented pixel huggers in his original post yet somehow here you are. I’d say be careful that NPO doesn’t roll you in the future but we all know you’d tuck your tail and run at the first sign of trouble.

Hell NG should have hit you instead, we probably could have gotten you to disband CLAWS.

Yes. Rogues get purged from the game. I thought this was established already.

You see, normally people try to deny things like this.  It's not a good look, to openly declare your belief that you can (A) arbitrarily declare that any alliance you don't like are "rogues" and then (B) decide that they aren't allowed to play the game anymore.  It's a very bad look, but thank you for very clearly laying this out for us.  I'd expect no less from such a historically vile and treacherous group of bureaucratic thugs.