Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

Throughout the years many societal norms have been established regarding what is considered to be acceptable conduct by alliances. War deserters and pixel huggers are far and wide viewed as disgraceful cowards. Any and all forms of reparations are frowned upon, for they are harmful to the health of the world. The encouragement of outside parties to provide war assistance in the form of money, technology, and/or soldiers is in poor taste at best and a casus belli at worst. Poaching attempts on other alliances' members is never looked upon favorably. Letting your allies carry the brunt of existing war efforts while you cry about wanting more wars is not tolerable or in any way respectful toward them. Disbanding and spending a lengthy amount of time going back and forth between hitting different alliances, all the while while running around spouting outright lies to other alliances, makes you one thing: rogues.

The premise of 'reforming' is neither a shield nor a disguise for repeated rogue actions undertaken over the past year and a half against the New Pacific Order, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, Orange Defense Network, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, The Templar Knights, State Of Unified Nations, and others.

In light of their activities, the undersigned alliances and any subsequent signatories, do hereby formally recognize Non Grata as a rogue entity, beholden only to their own selfish desire to incite chaos and the destruction of the global community of which all alliances are part of for their own 'entertainment'.

Argent
CLAWS
Freehold of The Wolves
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations
New Pacific Order
New Polar Order
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Orange Defense Network
The Dark Templar
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons
The Legion
Viridian Entente

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UIjSTPW.png

We have grown tired of your repeated childish and harmful behavior. You may be finished with this world or not care about it, but we do not share your apathy. Your grave is deep and has been getting deeper for quite some time. Your fields will be sown with salt and radioactive waste. The lamentations of your rogues will be heard far and wide across the land as they are forevermore extinguished.

The New Pacific Order, Independent Republic Of Orange Nations, and Orange Defense Network hereby declare war on the collection of personae non gratae, or "rogues", calling themselves 'Non Grata' for:

• Repeated attempts at poaching our members and/or those of our allies
  • Repeated attempts at getting our members and/or those of our allies to provide your roguery with funding
  • Repeated roguery against ourselves and/or our allies, as well as the global community at large
  • Threatening members of Oculus alliances
  • Interfering as a third faction in and with negotiations for another conflict
  • Unauthorized use of Oculus flag in alliance announcement

Any form of retaliation against one party will be considered retaliation against all parties. Our crusade is against Non Grata alone, however anyone found to be providing the rogues assistance will be dealt with in whatever manner we deem appropriate under the circumstances.

The great waste disposal rogue cleansing is due to the actions of Non Grata overall and will be considered as entirely separate from the ongoing conflict. While they too have provided us with multiple casus bellis throughout the stupidity and poor handling of the conflict they are involved in, we do not recognize the alliances of COBRA, The Imperial Entente, Kashmir, and Screaming Red Asses as rogues. We encourage you to seek out peace and not support the band of misfits and rogues over in 'Non Grata', for they will no longer be capable of providing you support.

May Admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

Lord of Darkness ,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Emperor Ice, DeathAdder, Strawberry Shortcake, Tebutter, and Tiberius,
Imperial Officers of the New Pacific Order

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

The Warrior, President, IRON Councilor
Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
Captain Crozier, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
Hertt, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Signed for the Orange Defense Network,

OsRavan
Franziskaner
Lord Hershey

1 minute ago, Tankobite said:

Man, I knew FTW liked to call in allies, but lol

You seem to be confused here. Non Grata has committed multiple acts of war against us and our allies entirely separate from needing us to defend FTW.

1 minute ago, Lord of Darkness said:

You seem to be confused here. Non Grata has committed multiple acts of war against us and our allies entirely separate from needing us to defend FTW.

I dunno. Seems rather par for the course the last 6 months from where I sit.FTW gets attacked by COBRA and TIE, calls in RFI. FTW gets attacked by NG, everyone joins in

I dunno. Seems rather par for the course the last 6 months from where I sit.FTW gets attacked by COBRA and TIE, calls in RFI. FTW gets attacked by NG, everyone joins in

You had your chance to get out. We aren't interested in hearing it.

You forgot the part where NG hands CB's to everyone involved.

Edited by The Warrior

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

You had your chance to get out. We aren't interested in hearing it.

Please, I lived through the Moldavi, Dilber, and Moo days. You're nothing but a pale reflection of the past in a declining game.

Don't bark at me. If I wanted out, I'd have gotten out.

Just now, Tankobite said:

Please, I lived through the Moldavi, Dilber, and Moo days. You're nothing but a pale reflection of the past in a declining game.

Your move, bro. Want to play froggy, jump.

Just now, Tankobite said:

I really don't think it's necessary to insult people, do you?

2 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

You were offered mercy and you refused. You have no one to blame but yourselves. 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Friends,

It's amazing to see such honor in these dark times. I'm proud of the years spent together and here is to many more.

Thank you for acknowledging that you are unable to deal with an alliance tenth your size without calling in Daddy.

As for you fellows in NPO, I long ago realized what a pathetic and uninspired lot you all were. So afraid of challenge were you that you squashed anyone who didn't grovel and accept living as a lackey. Smart politics maybe, but it killed the world. Enjoy sitting atop the dunghill paying bills until the lights are shut off. It's a fitting end for the glorified mediocrity NPO has become. Sad!

As for me, I will not go quietly into the darkness. Glory will be mine. Deus Vult!

3 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Truer words have never been spoken.

So happy to see y'all try and return to late 2000s CN. It'll be fun destroying your lower tiers for the next few months.

4 minutes ago, Mouseman490 said:

I really don't think it's necessary to insult people, do you?

That was not much of an insult, unless you actually believe the NPO now is anything close to the NPO of '06. It's simply a fact. I reply in kind to how I've been treated. DA's tone was sharp and I replied in kind.

3 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

You were offered mercy and you refused. You have no one to blame but yourselves. 

As far as I know, NPO only declared on NG so unless the situation has changed, you've yet to prove to me that I need to make peace or take your mercy.

Edited by Tankobite