Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

31 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I think they would have preferred not to be burdened by your gross incompetence, you should consider yourself infinitely grateful to them instead of preening around as if you have 'won' through any sense of virtue or hard work on your own part.

Sitting back and letting people do work for you seems to be very much the mandate your premiership operates on.

We didnt start this dance, but were here til its finished. This speeds up the inevitable. Your pride prevented this from being over before NG entered and it convinced you to stick it out when they did and its what keeps you at war now. And we've been here the whole time, I'm not sure who's doing my work for me, but their really slacking off.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thrash said:

Oc's doing your work. It's been a relief to me. Someone who fights back, imagine that.

I've been at this longer than just a few days. And I'm not sure how OC is helping us put down Cobra Co

1 hour ago, Samus said:

A lot of things in this game are a "myth" as you want to describe. And a lot of those myths are the norm we have all played this game with, useless argument imo

One thing that isn't a myth is that the pixel-huggers will all band together so that their precious stats will never face a threat again, while they write ironic OPs about how pixel-huggers are cowards.  And they will let the game rot over years, but it's okay, because you lord over a dead game with 5% of it's former player base, and you will keep your spreadsheet stats until the plug is finally, mercifully pulled.  We are not in the glory days, the chest thumping is absolutely hilarious as y'all lord over this dead husk long after the leaders of any real merit have all left.

And you will use the same pretend excuses to quickly stamp out anything you sense as the slightest threat to your pixels.  These false "norms" have been used long enough to stifle any possibility of making things interesting.

3 hours ago, Samus said:

You've been here a long time, you very well know what the idea of poaching or attempted poaching is, your ignorance is showing again RV.

Don't understand how getting your nation - you've spent years building - rolled into the dirt for literally absolutely no gain whatsoever, don't get at all how that's "An ExCiTiNg OpPoRtUnItY" lmao, but each to their own.

If I was to ever go rogue, there would have to be a higher purpose, not because of a temporary "LoL bOrEd" feeling

Yes, I do know what the so-called problem with "poaching" is, and if I recall correctly it was established years ago that it is never a valid CB. If an alliance's members can be lured away a mere message then the alliance was probably never that good to begin with. Do not try to lay blame for IRON's pitiful state at NG's feet.

Also, you're "but what about my infra" nonsense demonstrates exactly what is wrong with IRON and every other major alliance left in this world. This is the end, whether you recognize it or not. There is no higher purpose coming. You all have become so enamored with your infrastructure you wouldn't dare risk it unless the odds were 20 to 1 in your favor, as this "war" demonstrates. That you are all allied to each other ensures that nightmare scenario will never come to pass, leaving you to collect taxes and pay bills in peace until all is dark.

Going out with a whimper suits you.

28 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

I've been at this longer than just a few days. And I'm not sure how OC is helping us put down Cobra Co

RFI is though. You guys have never done anything on your own, much less "put anyone down".

Edited by General Kanabis

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I think they would have preferred not to be burdened by your gross incompetence, you should consider yourself infinitely grateful to them instead of preening around as if you have 'won' through any sense of virtue or hard work on your own part.

Sitting back and letting people do work for you seems to be very much the mandate your premiership operates on.

I am extremely grateful, hence the hailing them and the commitment to stay in the war. Your post is a very weak and obvious attempt to drive a wedge between us. Good luck with that. xD

14 minutes ago, Canik said:

I am extremely grateful, hence the hailing them and the commitment to stay in the war. Your post is a very weak and obvious attempt to drive a wedge between us. Good luck with that. xD

Of course you are grateful, we all saw what a laughable disaster this war was before they intervened to save you.

I don't think anyone is trying to "drive a wedge" between anyone, we're all just here for laughs.  Your bonds are forged in cowardice and fear for the safety of your stats, which will override anything we have to say.

FTW, the number 4 largest alliance on Planet Bob, has the RFI bloc handling the Cobra front and the Oculus bloc handling the Non Grata front-

And Canik feels the need to reaffirm that his alliance is still committed...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Thrash said:

Not only can't they stagger, they can't even fill slots that they can fill. Props to the ODN and NPO guys who took the slots that FTW neglected, you're actually fighting.

I think you misspelled IRON here.  ODN has been doing essentially nothing.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

FTW, the number 4 largest alliance on Planet Bob, has the RFI bloc handling the Cobra front and the Oculus bloc handling the Non Grata front-

And Canik feels the need to reaffirm that his alliance is still committed...

Just remember FTW never needed any help with NG. The fact he asked for help is merely coincidence.

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Yes, I do know what the so-called problem with "poaching" is, and if I recall correctly it was established years ago that it is never a valid CB. If an alliance's members can be lured away a mere message then the alliance was probably never that good to begin with. Do not try to lay blame for IRON's pitiful state at NG's feet.

Also, you're "but what about my infra" nonsense demonstrates exactly what is wrong with IRON and every other major alliance left in this world. This is the end, whether you recognize it or not. There is no higher purpose coming. You all have become so enamored with your infrastructure you wouldn't dare risk it unless the odds were 20 to 1 in your favor, as this "war" demonstrates. That you are all allied to each other ensures that nightmare scenario will never come to pass, leaving you to collect taxes and pay bills in peace until all is dark.

Can tell you've been out of the loop for SO long. Don't know if you've ever fought at the top end. But infrastructure literally means nothing anymore, you fight in a war this level you're almost bound to lose all your infra, but we have so much money at this stage it's not even anything to be even be slightly concerned about.

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

You guys keep acting like we purposely delayed things until NG could make their announcement.

Copy.png

Blame GATO/Legion for that.

GK,

Don't blame your decision to keep going on a few days of inconvenience.

3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

RFI is though. You guys have never done anything on your own, much less "put anyone down".

You are defeated. The sooner you accept that the sooner you'll come to the rational conclusion of sueing for peace.

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I think the real question is whether the tyrant Terminator will again escape justice. He has bailed from Non Grata, insulting his former comrades and revealing his true colors. After months and years of attacks against innocent nations, it is no surprise he has demonstrated that bullies are cowards.

LOL Wow ! Term never fails to disappoint me., say what you want about me Term-but I've never abandoned anyone like that.

On 8/4/2019 at 12:56 AM, Stewie said:

See previous threads where Dajobo, jerdge and various other leaders said they'd follow me.

Did I write exactly that? I don't know, honestly I'm too old for this stuff! (Dajobo is terrific company anyway.)

It's however true that I've always had a soft spot for you, of course mainly because of your time with the GPA, but also for your own personal merits. I've also always liked Non Grata, despite the [In Character] immense "ideological" distance which can be imagined to exist between me and you/them. Weirdly, to me NG always seemed neutral (I think I once made about it a joke propaganda gif that maybe even deserved part of the appreciation it got), meaning that, from the outside, it seemed to choose its path because of its nature and not because of its allegiances. Not that you were no true friends with your friends, but rather you didn't offer nor you asked for blind following or support; unlike many others that said the same (among your friends, too), you actually meant it.

The Grämlins also come to mind, at a certain extent, but they were also very "politic" and realpolitik (Ramirus wasn't really an outlier there.) NG was to me the authentic dark side of neutrality.

(Uninteresting personal digression: in hindsight, I came to the GPA mostly by chance, but I stayed because it was the free and dangerous choice. Assuming that NG would have accepted me, I would have probably been equally well there, too.)

I think that this recent adventure, insurgence or resurgence, is fully in character with the NG I have always known: it's a choice for belligerent neutrality.

I don't think that I'm the only one feeling its charisma and probably, without this DoW, NG could have snowballed into something much more relevant and big.

When you think of that, this DoW makes a lot of sense, not because of the reasons it lists about the past, but because of the stop it imposes on the future. It creates a powerful plug to stop the leak.

But now I'm digressing too much, sorry about that.

6 minutes ago, Thrash said:

It's just coincidence, right? 

Thrash,

No coincidence. It seems we weren't your first stop since climbing from the grave. There are a long list if signatories condemning your actions as late. Most would reflect on their actions when their closest friends roundly condemn them, but you're blinded by arrogance.

5 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

This blue guy gets it 

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

GK,

Don't blame your decision to keep going on a few days of inconvenience.

Lol, the screen I posted literally proves that your side was the first to delay things, when you had previously accused us first.

It's ok to admit you were just basking in the glow of NPO joining your side of a war.

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

You are defeated. The sooner you accept that the sooner you'll come to the rational conclusion of sueing for peace.

I accepted that on day one you !@#$@#$ nerd-

Copy.png

FTW didn't defeat us alone, and that's a win for us, regardless of what's made public down the road.

36 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Thrash,

No coincidence. It seems we weren't your first stop since climbing from the grave. There are a long list if signatories condemning your actions as late. Most would reflect on their actions when their closest friends roundly condemn them, but you're blinded by arrogance.

I didn't climb from a grave. I've always been alive, paying bills and doing tech deals for the past many years. That's not fun. I know my friends are upset with me and they know where I stand. Already told them I won't touch them and I'm just after your ilk. Bringing in Oc is gonna make that harder, but it's still gonna happen. My arrogance has nothing to do with this, it's your arrogance that brought me to your doorstep. And yes, you are my first stop. I haven't had war in years.

Edited by Thrash