Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

12 minutes ago, Canik said:

The hate is strong with these ones. Thank Admin they don't have the discipline and competence to wield it properly. I mean, say what you will of FTW, but at least ONE certain group is definitely less competent than us. xD

GG COBRA, NG

RIP

Your incompetence is well established, don't you worry about that.

Mad respect to NG, their history, and their culture. 

Gangster's Paradise awaits them all-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

Public discord channels are practically silent. I finally left most of them because there wasn't any activity, other than NPO doing stuff for the PnW server.

Feel welcome to check out the Free Speech Zone discord. It is the most consistently active CN-descended server, although it also has many users from political servers and other realms.

https://discord.gg/FqyCw3m

55 minutes ago, Canik said:

The hate is strong with these ones. Thank Admin they don't have the discipline and competence to wield it properly. I mean, say what you will of FTW, but at least ONE certain group is definitely less competent than us. xD

GG COBRA, NG

RIP

Ah, the ever humble King of the Freehold appears.

mockingspongebobbb.jpg

18 hours ago, Canik said:

Despite having been at war for 5 months and recently blitzed in higher tiers we countered you the day you attacked. xD
https://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=116618&Extended=1

That you say this speaks volumes of us, in a bad way, speaks volumes of you.

If you need more than 5:1 odds, why does your alliance continue to exist? Open question to all of those involved. The world is dead because you wish it to be, not because there is no life left.

14 minutes ago, Mouseman490 said:

Laugh all you like at DA and others, for we'll be the ones with the last laugh 💕

Yep I don't doubt it, you probably will. A laugh into an empty void with no one around to hear it. You'll sing your own praises for a job well done; "We did it" you'll say "We got rid of everyone on the planet except us, haha losers!"

"......"

A computer fan can be heard purring, all is silent.

12 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Yep I don't doubt it, you probably will. A laugh into an empty void with no one around to hear it. You'll sing your own praises for a job well done; "We did it" you'll say "We got rid of everyone on the planet except us, haha losers!"

"......"

lol get over yourselves. xD

11 minutes ago, Canik said:

lol get over yourselves. xD

There’s nothing to get over. What Pacifica’s smartest intellects failed to identify in all of their worthless discussions is that the mechanics to Planet Bob have changed-

The millennials have flooded the micro realm and we do not care about their stats, we are immortal.

2 hours ago, Canik said:

GG COBRA, NG

RIP

Aye, I will be the first to admit that I lack the discipline and competence to perform verbal ******* for my supposed betters. Care to share with us any tips?

You know people like to give Canik crap but, look at this brilliant maneuver.  He has managed to turn all the FTW hate into NPO hate.  Is does not help that NPO no longer has anyone that can come out and take control of the narrative instead letting themselves be baited into a losing debate.  Maybe somebody should dig Dilber up.  Well done played Canick, well played.   Now if Canick is as smart as I think, a peace deal will be coming soon leaving this big mess of trouble in somebody else's lap while RFI sits back an watches.   

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

There’s nothing to get over. What Pacifica’s smartest intellects failed to identify in all of their worthless discussions is that the mechanics to Planet Bob have changed-

The millennials have flooded the micro realm and we do not care about their stats, we are immortal.

Ahhh yes. Immortal. We shall see lovie, we shall see.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

"......"

Ahhh, my loves, adorable responses. Big bad NPO killing the game, I keep forgetting we are doing that! Sorry, my mistake!

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

More that you'll probably be the last to leave, so make sure to turn the lights off.

I'm more expecting for people to just wake up one day and see that it's no longer there, if we're being fair.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Long way of saying you admitted defeat and stay in a tier where wars have almost no consequence. 

2 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

You know people like to give Canik crap but, look at this brilliant maneuver.  He has managed to turn all the FTW hate into NPO hate.  Is does not help that NPO no longer has anyone that can come out and take control of the narrative instead letting themselves be baited into a losing debate.  Maybe somebody should dig Dilber up.  Well done played Canick, well played.   Now if Canick is as smart as I think, a peace deal will be coming soon leaving this big mess of trouble in somebody else's lap while RFI sits back an watches.   

Chaos consumes itself. Sometimes all you have to do is sit back and they'll do the work for you. ;)

I do not intend to leave the war though, or aim to have all the hate go towards Pacifica. We will share those burdens and together the burden will be light.

o/ Pacifica
o/ FTW
o/ Oculus
o/ RFI
o/ Order
o/ Victory

13 minutes ago, Canik said:

Chaos consumes itself. Sometimes all you have to do is sit back and they'll do the work for you. ;)

Friends and foe alike!  Would this imply that at absolutely no point whatsoever you reached out to any of Oculus for being a bad wolf man? 

11 hours ago, Stewie said:

20190803_195024.jpg 

Thanks guys 

Non Grata holding onto our rank as the biggest threat on Bob

I'm loving the irony...

In other news, ain't it depressing how the OWF doesn't change. Everyone still fighting the same verbal battles since Bob's creation 

3 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

There is no debate to be controlled, unless you count the meaningless ramblings from non-involved parties as debate. 

5 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

A laugh into an empty void with no one around to hear it. You'll sing your own praises for a job well done; "We did it" you'll say "We got rid of everyone on the planet except us, haha losers!"

"......"

thatstheplan.gif

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

It'd be poetic if it happened in the middle of an all-out fight to the end global brawl.

Since that above is the plan, that all-out fight won't happen. Some nations and parties will get bigger and stronger and bigger and stronger to prepare for total dominance (i.e.: nobody else is left). Before they'll have achieved it, the lights will be switched off.

The meaning of life some are looking for simply isn't there.

Edited by jerdge

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

There is no debate to be controlled, unless you count the meaningless ramblings from non-involved parties as debate. 

You are correct their is no debate to be controlled just fools allowing themselves to be baited over and over.  Their was a time when the great minds  of Pacifica would have shut this place down with logic and debate.  Now it bickers and quarrels like it has no respect for itself or what it once was.  It lets itself be drawn in micro drama.  No  longer feared. no longer respected. just another half dead alliance.  Time did what nobody else could.  It is sad to see.