• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I'm not overly amused at NoR being seen as anything but unconnected and disinterested in the whole microdrama.

I don't think anyone with an IQ over 75 thinks NoR is involved although, since you mention it, yes, I have had to explain privately why someone who was recently in Nordreich is now fighting with Sigrun's vanity AA and, yes, I have had to explain that they did so without Nordreich's foreknowledge or approval.

Yes I've been in the talks- notice we haven't exited due to the potential power trip SRA and kashmir seem to have on trying to strip Methrage of his wonders.

You claim that those remarks were false, and how would we know they are- as you've claimed Sra had no stake in the initial team up in hitting methrage for winning a senate position, in fact, I think at one point lady dokota even ghosted sra (hard to spot due to the number of tools already in SRA)

There are also other conversations we have and have no reason to believe in the unconditional surrender terms with sir william getting heat from kashmir about the joy of disbanding Momsters inc or the thrill of switching their sun rival to a Former BC block Alliamce (forgot if it was III percent or atlas, id have to check the screenshots)

SRA accepted Lady Dakota into their alliance and openly supported her using sanctions as a weapon of war, until they were pressured to remove her from the alliance. They did keep her in the alliance long enough for her to slip into peace mode though. At the same time they admitted they would pissed if anyone was using sanctions as a weapon of war on their color spheres.

Also with how much Smurth was going on about conducting peace talks with civility and honesty, I doubt he would say the wonder thing if he wasn't serious when saying it. Although Smurth is a moron, which I knew to be incapable of either honesty or civilty; which is why I've never been interested in discussing anything with him. Edited by Methrage

This is hilarious

:popcorn:

It has had its hilarious moments. Even if I had cruise missiles (which I didn't), who wastes their last spy op on cruise missiles? :facepalm:

To: Methrage From: Smurthwaite Date: 7/18/2015 9:00:17 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your cruise missiles and managed to destroy 0 missiles. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Yes Methrage, that's what Caustic was referring to. I also can't stop laughing! Cruise missiles! LOL!

lol wut!?! I don't get it!?! He needed a couple of points for a General... :awesome:

Perma war, you admit it without shame. 

The very best part of this post is that Sigrun, straight-faced and without a hint of irony, shames my coalition for referring to a call for perma-war that her coalition posted not 22 minutes before:

we simply don't want to communicate with your side anymore.

Let's have some fun with perma war and log drops and screenshots

But I am not here to point out yet another of Sigrun's many, many attempts to warp the truth. After all, her coalition brought up neverending war as early as June 9.  My coalition?  Not so much.

I am here to talk about terms, which some in this thread have shown curiosity about.

So Walsh for the record what is the actuual term given? I mean posting it here in bold all caps will remove anyone's ability to say what the offer is.

What's yours?

What you have seen in this thread is a conscious, deliberate and willful attempt to misrepresent the terms offered in peace negotiations -- a lie perpetrated by all three of their coalition leaders.  They insist that our peace terms include Methrage decommissioning wonders, when they do not, and they know it. Yet they have done so from the first post of this thread.

On July 11, I clearly stated my peace terms, which Sir William agreed with. Both of us lead our respective alliances.

What I have never denied or backpeddled from is that a member of SRA, in the negotiations thread, did in fact call for a "wonder decom" term for Methrage, on July 12 at 9:55 PM.  However, by July 12 at 7:35 AM, that member indicated it was a drunk post and not consistent with my original terms.  The original terms were reiterated shortly thereafter, unambiguously.

Methrage began this thread on July 12th at 4:13 PM, with a cut and paste of the "wonder decom" terms, over 8 hours after those terms were countermanded.  It's possible he hadn't been notified that they were (although the cut and paste HAD to come from the negotiations thread) -- however, a week later, he still insists that "the wonder decom" terms are valid, knowing full well they are not.

On July 18, Sigrun, stated she has heard that the term is "unconditional surrender" in this post, where she conveniently provides a link to what is meant by the term:  "An unconditional surrender is a surrender in which no guarantees are given to the surrendering party."  This is in diametric opposition to the definition given in the negotiations thread on July 11, which she had evidently heard about.  Of course, later that day, Sigrun will insist that she has no knowledge of any terms offered by our coalition.

For his part, Lord Hitchcock, who is a part of the negotiations thread, also has been promulgating the falsehood that "wonder decom" terms are in play -- on July 18 he posted as much here, here, here, and here.  As a member of the negotiation team, he knew exactly what the terms were -- they are not ambiguously stated.

But why should you believe me?  What proof do I have that I was straightforward, and they are duplicitous and two-faced?

Well, given that Lord Hitchcock has stated "we simply don't want to communicate with your side anymore", I presume that the negotiations thread is no longer active.

Given that Lord Hitchcock has stated "Let's have some fun with perma war and log drops and screenshots," I presume that he is fine with letting his words speak for themselves.  I am certainly not afraid to be held to my own words. While any future negotiations will be again be private, at Lord Hitchcock's request, I will share what was said.

With that...

Invited1.jpg

I can invite 9 people to the thread, and if you expressed enough interest in this thread to post, you may be one of them. You can take a look at exactly what was said by who, and when they said it, and what they knew when they said it. You can be the judge of who is telling the truth, and who is being patently dishonest.

BUT WAIT!  

Before you go, I should share one more thing with you:

Before the "wonder decom terms" were ever posted, I was afraid that because tensions can run high in a war, somebody somewhere would post something drunk and/or angry.  That is why when King Neptune of Monsters, Inc. started the thread, I sent him a PM to let him know that if that happened, not to worry -- I would keep it in check.  This was on July 7, nearly a week before the "wonder terms" post:

6e4b2e3d-1e82-43e1-a74c-cf76e0e2b747_zps

But wait, there's more!  After the "wonder terms" post, the member who made that post sent this mea culpa to King Neptune of their coalition.  Unsure if it was a forum or game PM, this is all I have:

Mea%20Culpa_zpsyvzvfozt.png

So really, they had the pre-incident assurance as well as a post incident apology AND retraction, as well as a clarification that I speak for SRA.  There you have it, all the information I can provide for you to base your judgements.  Enjoy -- I won't be back to defend my own words. As I said, they speak for themselves -- if you can't figure out what the terms are, that's on me.  To that end:

JohnWoods, what the hell, you're invited!

Caustic, you're invited!

the rebel, you're invited!

James Spanier, you're invited!

KenMorningstar, you're invited!

kingzog, you're invited!

Deathadder, you're invited!

Neo Uruk, you're invited!

Dochartaigh, you're invited!

Edited by Walshington

Caustic, you're invited!

kingzog, you're invited!

I can think of no more a prestigious list of individuals.

Hey, I am bored right before going off to work, so I scanned through the negotiation thread:

These are the terms offered by Walsh and agreed upon by SirWilliam and others on their side:

"Monsters, Inc. surrenders unconditionally to the forces of the Screaming Red Asses and Kashmir."

By unconditionally, I mean exactly that: No conditions.

No disbandment (this was never a goal, nor was "extermination", whatever that means.)

No fake apology

No fake admissions of guilt or wrongdoing

No reps

No !@#$%^&*

I will add four caveats to this:

1)     If we are going to end this, I would much prefer end the whole thing at once.  You entered for your allies, and I am a little disinclined to let you off the hook without them exiting as well.  LN is really just Methrage and a few non-factor nations -- in fact, the CA/LN side of the coalition is largely down to three bigs from CA and Methrage, who each have the means to carry this on in the low levels for some time, and buy up as they need to.

Monsters to a large extent has done the burning for your coalition, and due to being at war for the better part of three months does not have the means to carry on effectively.  If you are released to rebuild, where is my leverage to bring the other side of the war to a conclusion?  I assume they have some conscience, and realize that Monsters has borne the brunt of their war.  Once you have peace, they can carry on guilt free.  

There is virtually no way I can negotiate anything with Sigrun or Meth at this point, so you (or a third party like Caustic) may have to do the talking to them if what I said above sounds reasonable.

2)    If all coalition members are involved, that might shift dynamics somewhat, and will have to caucus with Kashmir.  They are not at war with the other members, but have been a time or two with Meth and might want additional safeguards.

3)     The above should be taken with the context that I will likely give great credence to Sir William's thoughts on the matter, which may differ.  He's pretty reasonable, though.

4)     SRA is not engaged with aNiMaLz at this juncture, so I will defer completely to Sir William on that front.

SirWilliam has also agreed to these terms for aNiMaLz. 

So, as can be seen, the terms are basically white peace without the terms white peace being used. 

The very best part of this post is that Sigrun, straight-faced and without a hint of irony, shames my coalition for referring to a call for perma-war that her coalition posted not 22 minutes before:

But I am not here to point out yet another of Sigrun's many, many attempts to warp the truth. After all, her coalition brought up neverending war as early as June 9.  My coalition?  Not so much.

I am here to talk about terms, which some in this thread have shown curiosity about.

What you have seen in this thread is a conscious, deliberate and willful attempt to misrepresent the terms offered in peace negotiations -- a lie perpetrated by all three of their coalition leaders.  They insist that our peace terms include Methrage decommissioning wonders, when they do not, and they know it. Yet they have done so from the first post of this thread.

On July 11, I clearly stated my peace terms, which Sir William agreed with. Both of us lead our respective alliances.

What I have never denied or backpeddled from is that a member of SRA, in the negotiations thread, did in fact call for a "wonder decom" term for Methrage, on July 12 at 9:55 PM.  However, by July 12 at 7:35 AM, that member indicated it was a drunk post and not consistent with my original terms.  The original terms were reiterated shortly thereafter, unambiguously.

Methrage began this thread on July 12th at 4:13 PM, with a cut and paste of the "wonder decom" terms, over 8 hours after those terms were countermanded.  It's possible he hadn't been notified that they were (although the cut and paste HAD to come from the negotiations thread) -- however, a week later, he still insists that "the wonder decom" terms are valid, knowing full well they are not.

On July 18, Sigrun, stated she has heard that the term is "unconditional surrender" in this post, where she conveniently provides a link to what is meant by the term:  "An unconditional surrender is a surrender in which no guarantees are given to the surrendering party."  This is in diametric opposition to the definition given in the negotiations thread on July 11, which she had evidently heard about.  Of course, later that day, Sigrun will insist that she has no knowledge of any terms offered by our coalition.

For his part, Lord Hitchcock, who is a part of the negotiations thread, also has been promulgating the falsehood that "wonder decom" terms are in play -- on July 18 he posted as much here, here, here, and here.  As a member of the negotiation team, he knew exactly what the terms were -- they are not ambiguously stated.

But why should you believe me?  What proof do I have that I was straightforward, and they are duplicitous and two-faced?

Well, given that Lord Hitchcock has stated "we simply don't want to communicate with your side anymore", I presume that the negotiations thread is no longer active.
Given that Lord Hitchcock has stated "Let's have some fun with perma war and log drops and screenshots," I presume that he is fine with letting his words speak for themselves.  I am certainly not afraid to be held to my own words. While any future negotiations will be again be private, at Lord Hitchcock's request, I will share what was said.

With that...

Invited1.jpg

I can invite 9 people to the thread, and if you expressed enough interest in this thread to post, you may be one of them. You can take a look at exactly what was said by who, and when they said it, and what they knew when they said it. You can be the judge of who is telling the truth, and who is being patently dishonest.

BUT WAIT!  

Before you go, I should share one more thing with you:
Before the "wonder decom terms" were ever posted, I was afraid that because tensions can run high in a war, somebody somewhere would post something drunk and/or angry.  That is why when King Neptune of Monsters, Inc. started the thread, I sent him a PM to let him know that if that happened, not to worry -- I would keep it in check.  This was on July 7, nearly a week before the "wonder terms" post:

6e4b2e3d-1e82-43e1-a74c-cf76e0e2b747_zps

But wait, there's more!  After the "wonder terms" post, the member who made that post sent this mea culpa to King Neptune of their coalition.  Unsure if it was a forum or game PM, this is all I have:

Mea%20Culpa_zpsyvzvfozt.png

So really, they had the pre-incident assurance as well as a post incident apology AND retraction, as well as a clarification that I speak for SRA.  There you have it, all the information I can provide for you to base your judgements.  Enjoy -- I won't be back to defend my own words. As I said, they speak for themselves -- if you can't figure out what the terms are, that's on me.  To that end:

Caustic, you're invited!

kingzog, you're invited!

The proverbial stitch in time that saves nine makes an appearance and not a moment too soon. I was just about to open up with all the invective at my command.

As I'm sure you already took into account.

This would require an admission someone lost, it's been my experience that this is something the aforementioned individual will never concede to, and the plain simple truth is they have lost, they surely haven't won anything, it can be argued and it's been mentioned before that they can't loose, while this is true to a point MINC and anyone else remotely affiliated is a smoking crater. 

If you think this is beneath you methrage I'll have you know Artigo publicly surrendered for DBDC to RIA,  bite the bullet so you can plan and plot your revenge anything short of that is hubris and if anyone in this world needs a lesson in humility it's you!

Because when you get caught playing both sides against the middle for your own gain, anyone willing to help all of a sudden turns a blind eye.

Those negotiations are the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

The requirement for peace is literally to post a thread saying that LN, CA, Minc and animals surrender to SRA and Kashmir.

That's it. Those are the unacceptable terms.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by KenMorningstar

Those negotiations are the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

The requirement for peace is literally to post a thread saying that LN, CA, Minc and animals surrender to SRA and Kashmir.

That's it. Those are the unacceptable terms.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh it gets so much better Ken, We have a proposal on the Brown Team about Pro War the thread has taken on a life of it's own with the last remark from some one who shouldn't even be allowed to speak dictating what we should do, I need to congratulate him cause in a few hours I'm coming to IRC to ensure it fails, and I hate IRC

Now the world can clearly see what prevaricating, equivocating, lying malcontents the Meth head coalition is composed of. We've laid the bones of contention clearly out in front of the family of nations; no one can contend anything else save the truth as we have described it for days now.

Let no one doubt our intent here; the enemy will surrender, or we will continue hostilities until the last trump. From this line we cannot and shall not depart. Those who think they have the money, or the friends, or the inside line, or the shady backroom deal to escape admitting total defeat are misinformed and shall be educated in the strictest of schools.

Thank you for the invite.

The term to end this war is what Dochartaigh quoted from the talks in his post #388 above. It is essentially white peace. An end to the war. Technically not white peace but close enough.

This war should have been over a week ago on July 13 when SirWilliam concurred with the peace that Walsh had offered. Perhaps, instead of posting this thread, effort should have gone into posting "LN, CA, MI, and aNiMaLz surrender unconditionally to Kashmir and SRA".

As I said in the talks thread, I recommend that LN, CA, MI, and aNiMaLz accept this peace treaty and move on.

Edit: also, post #386 by Walsh is accurate.

Edited by JohnWoods

What a bunch of dirty bags we are for these draconian terms! That apparently we didn't offer! Or we did, but they're too horrendous and despicable to accept! I'll defer to Sigrun to explain which one it is today.

What a bunch of dirty bags we are for these draconian terms! That apparently we didn't offer! Or we did, but they're too horrendous and despicable to accept! I'll defer to Sigrun to explain which one it is today.

If this gets pushed out another day can I make a suggestion ? Old school Kashmir members will remember WWII, one of the surrender terms for Walfords hubris back in the day was he had to leave Decolla Letum and Mongo's war in his profile for 6 months as a reminder to the world who took him out.|

Nicholai's nation bio should be the property of SRA & Kashmir to do with as they see fit for at least 6 months

Edited by Freelancer