Also if we arent winning why this propaganda push to get us to accept terms hmm?

Because...  You know, Meth made a topic about himself, thus involving us Peanut Gallery; denied, lied, or backpedaled on proven statements made to him, and is now a source of OWF amusement.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken your chance to be involved in this passed you by when you sat on your hands till my NS went too low.  You're going to have to wait for your next chance.

Also if we arent winning why this propaganda push to get us to accept terms hmm?

Well you see as a member of a real alliance I have rules and obligations to follow. I requested a slot on you but Xanth said the line was waaaaaay too long. So instead of ghosting SRA and slapping you around I sat tight since it was requested I not get involved.

You see communication works when you aren't crazy and things get done.

Also how sad is it when multiple alliances want a chance at you and jump for it when it's offered? I would assume people want to hit me too but they have plenty of chances during big wars.

Sigrun, your rebellious attitude is only serving to make things worse for your friends and family.

I checked with my friends and family. None of them have a problem with me continuing to  stand my ground while Walsh slams his face into my kneecaps just as many times as he wants to. So thanks for your concern, but we'll be all right.

I'm not sure why, but for me this is the funniest post in the thread thus far.

That's because your soul is not completely dead. It's weak and deeply buried, but you do have a shred of humanity left in you, bless your soul!

Wow. This thread is becoming all kinds of wonderful. MI want this to be a perma war with their massive 30k of NS in the field. I'll happily fund a succession of smaller nations to fight that war, learn some war skills and still continue to grow myself. Forever.

Don't abandon them Siggy, keep pumping this coalition of yours full of aid while we get to chuckle as your tech goes up in smoke and your war chest diminishes. You can keep coming on the OWF as long as you like claiming to be winning or squealing about injustice if it makes you happy. It's a win win really. I get to see you and your band of fools smashed up in every way I consider to be significant and you can pretend that because you won't surrender that you're a winner. 

Well you see as a member of a real alliance I have rules and obligations to follow. I requested a slot on you but Xanth said the line was waaaaaay too long. So instead of ghosting SRA and slapping you around I sat tight since it was requested I not get involved.

You see communication works when you aren't crazy and things get done.

Also how sad is it when multiple alliances want a chance at you and jump for it when it's offered? I would assume people want to hit me too but they have plenty of chances during big wars.

You act like you think I dont have to worry about any of those things. In fact, all those things have kept me out of action since Equilibrium war. If anything, being the head of an alliance that is expected to act competently, I would envy the freedom of your position. Everyone involved with you expects to clean up after you periodically, it's almost like being in a nursing home only you don't have to see how much better looking than you the workers are.

Nothing is going to keep me out of action when my allies are attacked just because a hypocrite thought they were weak and had no friends. Nothing other than being cut off from this world entirely and oh, hey! that's not happening anytime soon, the otherworld bills are paid up in advance. Sorry to kill your only hope.

You still could have done what you had to do, if it was important enough to you. It was not. You'll get another chance. Maybe it will be more important next time, huh?

It's not sad that I have enemies. It's validation. It's impossible to do anything worthwhile in this world without accumulating some enemies.

<words>

Hi. You've struck me before as someone I respect even if we are opposed but wow! read your post. I did not quote it cause you might want to edit it.

I have one more thing to say. Defensive slots. I have two free. HUGE lot of talk in here on the OWF from people that dont understand war, but not a lot of offers in game I have to say. Been sitting here lonely wondering, at first I thought oh FOR SURE SRA has someone lined up, they are just waiting their time, right?

Nope. They got nothing in range that isnt burning. They get up every day and smash their faces into my kneecaps just as hard as they can and wonder why I dont surrender.

One time that kind of tickled. The face into the kneecap thing. I mean, it doesnt sound bad, but these folk are truly *vicious* in their application.

You're in range, I have free slots, you are talking smack but you do not move.

Legs broken? Or just skeered?

Edit: Oh wait I see the problem. You are ghosting Kashmire. You should ghost SRA instead. If you got into Kashmire the maximum IQ cutoff is the same so you are golden, but unlike Kashmir SRA can be convinced to admit you without gelding.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Considering you were kind enough to stagger yourself, they really don't need to put any more people on you until the 21st-22nd.. Especially once those 4 nukes are gone. You might get lucky and land an occasional nuke, what with your WRC allowing 2 purchases a day. But combining the people on you, they have plenty of nukes for this round. They can keep you in Nuclear Anarchy for as long as they want, essentially, as that really only requires nuking you once every three days.

Sounds like a solid strategy you have going there. Keep winning.  :psyduck:

Edited by DeathAdder

Considering you were kind enough to stagger yourself, they really don't need to put any more people on you. Especially once those 4 nukes are gone. You might get lucky and land an occasional nuke, what with your WRC allowing 2 purchases a day. But combining the people on you, they have plenty of nukes for this round. They can keep you in Nuclear Anarchy for as long as they want, essentially, as they really only requires nuking you once every three days.

You are funny. Why wouldnt I stagger myself? It's not like I am fighting anyone competent. 

You say they can keep me in nuclear anarchy as long as they want but surely you realize that gets harder, not easier, as time goes on?

And I have already been out of it once at least, look at that war screen! Open your eyes! 4 out of 5 of those wars were declared out, which means I was not in anarchy, which means they failed completely on the first round, the easiest round of the war for them.

I was in anarchy already when they attacked me, do remember that as well. They struck me at their very most opportune time, and they have still failed to do anything more than soak my trousers in their blood.

I know you hate Methrage, and I honestly wish there was something I could do about that, but in the short term, there is not.

But you still should not make a fool of yourself, only to criticize me. I dont know why you hate me, but even if you have a good reason, surely a mean word to me is not worth making yourself the fool like this?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Because I point out your failure to grasp [ooc]game[/ooc] mechanics automatically means I hate you?

We really are working with a narrow mindset here.  :facepalm:

Sadly, Sigrun, only a very few people on Bob can hold on to the claim they'd be near impossible to beat. A person with 5k tech isn't one of them. That's basic mathematics.

You are funny. Why wouldnt I stagger myself? It's not like I am fighting anyone competent. 

You say they can keep me in nuclear anarchy as long as they want but surely you realize that gets harder, not easier, as time goes on?

And I have already been out of it once at least, look at that war screen! Open your eyes! 4 out of 5 of those wars were declared out, which means I was not in anarchy, which means they failed completely on the first round, the easiest round of the war for them.

I was in anarchy already when they attacked me, do remember that as well. They struck me at their very most opportune time, and they have still failed to do anything more than soak my trousers in their blood.

I know you hate Methrage, and I honestly wish there was something I could do about that, but in the short term, there is not.

But you still should not make a fool of yourself, only to criticize me. I dont know why you hate me, but even if you have a good reason, surely a mean word to me is not worth making yourself the fool like this?

You have to remember Sigrun, you are dealing with Deathadder. Here is a little bit of history on him- he leads Sparta, he boasts about being in a sanctioned AA and complained his way to being King (shocker), per his warring history, he likes to duck out of fights and then become a tech farm. His kicking-and-screaming in the back channels at his former allies caused him to tantrum and then jump sides completely (flip-flopper). In doing so, he welcomed his members to ghost blood pact to get the other sides approval and fight world task force who had done nothing to Sparta- but remember it's deathadder, his justification of a war is where he can opportunistically dog pile.

Think of deathadder as a moron and a coward and his two cents on a topic is as competent as Yeru making decisions (fyi, yeru is the co King in that train wreck) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You act like you think I dont have to worry about any of those things. In fact, all those things have kept me out of action since Equilibrium war. If anything, being the head of an alliance that is expected to act competently, I would envy the freedom of your position. Everyone involved with you expects to clean up after you periodically, it's almost like being in a nursing home only you don't have to see how much better looking than you the workers are.

Nothing is going to keep me out of action when my allies are attacked just because a hypocrite thought they were weak and had no friends. Nothing other than being cut off from this world entirely and oh, hey! that's not happening anytime soon, the otherworld bills are paid up in advance. Sorry to kill your only hope.

You still could have done what you had to do, if it was important enough to you. It was not. You'll get another chance. Maybe it will be more important next time, huh?

It's not sad that I have enemies. It's validation. It's impossible to do anything worthwhile in this world without accumulating some enemies.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh my god you are precious.

Sweetheart you aren't the leader of an alliance. You just out your own nation name on a 1 man vanity alliance and pretend. You don't lead anyone. You don't manage hundreds of people and direct them. You don't lead anything at all. It's not like you doing anything would cause your protectors to be attacked because they ARE a real alliance.

You are not a player on the world stage, no matter how badly you want to believe it. And since I'm retired neither am I. But honey you are so totally not an alliance leader is laughable to put yourself on the same level with the real ones.

It's not sad that I have enemies. It's validation.

I know you edited this out -- which was probably a very good idea -- but I think you should put it back.

This is what the world looks like from Methrage's point of view:  "I'm getting smacked around. I'm important! And the more people who smack me around, the more important I am!"

And you've bought into it completely.

This is the reason there is a war. This is the reason you won't negotiate. This is the reason that, apart from a handful of misfits and losers, the world delights in laughing at you.

This is also why I have you on ignore in most places. It isn't merely that you fooled my alliance's closest ally into giving 'protection' to your vanity alliance so that one whingeing crybaby -- who was expelled from Nordreich -- wouldn't have to worry about being raided. (That's what you told me. And yes, I fully expect your story to change now. That's just the sort of person you have become; someone who can't keep their story straight.)

No, the reason you are on ignore is that your cheese has fully slid off your cracker. You may have taken the above out of your original statement, but it's what you actually believe. You have bet the last of your credibility on someone who has been a laughingstock for years, and your bet has paid off in its obliteration.

Good job.

You have to remember Sigrun, you are dealing with Deathadder. Here is a little bit of history on him- he leads Sparta, he boasts about being in a sanctioned AA and complained his way to being King (shocker), per his warring history, he likes to duck out of fights and then become a tech farm. His kicking-and-screaming in the back channels at his former allies caused him to tantrum and then jump sides completely (flip-flopper). In doing so, he welcomed his members to ghost blood pact to get the other sides approval and fight world task force who had done nothing to Sparta- but remember it's deathadder, his justification of a war is where he can opportunistically dog pile.

Think of deathadder as a moron and a coward and his two cents on a topic is as competent as Yeru making decisions (fyi, yeru is the co King in that train wreck)

Actually Deathadder got Yeru to retire for Sparta's own good, Faroah took over the co-King void left behind.

Hi. You've struck me before as someone I respect even if we are opposed but wow! read your post. I did not quote it cause you might want to edit it.

I have one more thing to say. Defensive slots. I have two free. HUGE lot of talk in here on the OWF from people that dont understand war, but not a lot of offers in game I have to say. Been sitting here lonely wondering, at first I thought oh FOR SURE SRA has someone lined up, they are just waiting their time, right?

Nope. They got nothing in range that isnt burning. They get up every day and smash their faces into my kneecaps just as hard as they can and wonder why I dont surrender.

One time that kind of tickled. The face into the kneecap thing. I mean, it doesnt sound bad, but these folk are truly *vicious* in their application.

You're in range, I have free slots, you are talking smack but you do not move.

Legs broken? Or just skeered?

Edit: Oh wait I see the problem. You are ghosting Kashmire. You should ghost SRA instead. If you got into Kashmire the maximum IQ cutoff is the same so you are golden, but unlike Kashmir SRA can be convinced to admit you without gelding.

This post sums up your problem. I went a round with PuliSher on the SRA aa for fun, to eat some of his nukes and fill a slot. It was fun, I've since rebuilt from that now except for the tech, I'll have that rebought soon enough though, onwards and upwards. I'm happy to delay that dedicating a few slot to funding a perma war against MI, you keep sending them money.

You're not in range, I'm not sure if you were when you made the post but you're not now. Not that I'd be interested in fighting you, it's amusing watching your tech bleed away though sacrificed on the altar of your own and Meth's  ignorance and stupidity. How much have wasted so far, 3000? You, MI and Meth though aren't even the most talked about thing in Kashmir and certainly not the reason I've joined. You're a side show at best.

Sorry Kingzog I did not edit that out on purpose, not sure what happened.

On the other hand everything else you said is simply wrong.

Not going to argue with you, it's the truth. Go do something happy and get away from this place, you're getting unbelievably bitter and it's not good for you.

This post sums up your problem. I went a round with PuliSher on the SRA aa for fun, to eat some of his nukes and fill a slot. It was fun, I've since rebuilt from that now except for the tech, I'll have that rebought soon enough though, onwards and upwards. I'm happy to delay that dedicating a few slot to funding a perma war against MI, you keep sending them money.

Perma war, you admit it without shame. Yes I'll keep sending my allies funds as long as you keep attacking them. See how that works?

Not that I'd be interested in fighting you, it's amusing watching your tech bleed away though sacrificed on the altar of your own and Meth's  ignorance and stupidity. How much have wasted so far, 3000? You, MI and Meth though aren't even the most talked about thing in Kashmir and certainly not the reason I've joined. You're a side show at best.

I havent wasted anything. Resources spent resisting an attacker are not wasted, they are spent. And I've spent a lot more tech than that, and happy to spend even more.

It was never our aspiration to be talked about sabcat. We're just defending ourselves. If that sparks talk then so be it, but it shouldnt.

Oh and Hitchcock re: deathadder - you forgot that he thinks he understand 'mechanics' but does not, always a good qualification for a 'king'.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Yes. Perma war. Lord Hitchcock threatened it a few posts ago. I for one relish it. You, Meth and your band of wasters will be good for newbs to play with. Not my decision right enough but if it was, I'd not be conducting talks with any of you. Ever.

Well I dont know why you say that, certainly you've never had any significant interaction with me. If methrage and hitchcock rub you the wrong way, feel free to surrender to me directly. I'll look out for you ;) Also we were in range for many days while I had free defensive slots, if that's gone now I am sorry but it is not my fault. You had plenty of opportunity.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Think of deathadder as a moron and a coward and his two cents on a topic is as competent as Yeru making decisions (fyi, yeru is the co King in that train wreck)

I figured as much. Someone can't be very smart who insists a nation should be treated like a rogue when they attack another alliance with their leaders approval, is kept in their alliance and aided by them during the fight.

I'd like to see how that viewpoint works out for Sparta if he gets down declared by tech heavy nation and is EMP nuked repeatedly, while the attacker is getting aided by whatever alliance they are in. If he wants to stay consistent, he would need to only counter the nation hitting him and no one else. Edited by Methrage

The Meth Head Coalition are actually full of master foreign affairs folks.

See, they scapegoat themselves so that even Nazis and Commies can come together and live in harmony.

If you're referring to Kingzog & Sabcat, that's one grammar nazi and one commie posting repeatedly in favor of the other side. However I haven't heard anything negative said about us from Sabcat's former alliance or kingzog's alliance beyond himself.