You got your response, now do yourself a favor a type a well written surrender so you can plot and scheme your next move.

Round 2 has only just begun with Margrave and I'm sure you're amused to see Kashmir's attention focused fighting someone else. Over the next 7 days we'll find out if he can get a surrender out of me. ;)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 2 has only just begun with Margrave and I'm sure you're amused to see Kashmir's attention focused fighting someone else. Over the next 7 days we'll find out if he can get a surrender out of me. ;)

You'll surrender or you won't ever get peace; it's been that simple from the jump and all the lying you've had your friends do for you won't have amounted to a thing. ZE holds no fear for me.

You'll surrender or you won't ever get peace; it's been that simple from the jump and all the lying you've had your friends do for you won't have amounted to a thing. ZE holds no fear for me.

But it's OUR SIDE that are holding YOU at war against your will, and threatening eternal war.

Right.

It really drives you nuts that you just cant intimidate us doesnt it? You're going to have to get used to it though. We're going to keep right on laughing at you until you go away.

BTW what is ZE?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Been busy the last couple of days, saw the invite to that negotiations thread and my paranoid side wondered if I was somehow being set up.

Anyway....yes, I did read it. The Methcult is, unsurprisingly, completely full of shit. Did anyone outside their group of sycophants ever think otherwise?

Yes we are such horrible horrible people, we forced you to attack us (if you can call the paltry and utterly ineffective efforts you have shown an 'attack') and we are holding your relatives hostage to prevent you from accepting our peace offer.

You are the bad guys, you're the aggressors, Margrave should be too ashamed of himself to ever show his face here again, and you certainly should be ashamed of yourself for this nonsensical accusation as well.

You are wrong, and your pride is wounded.  You won't surrender because you think you'll lose face, but sitting here posting this inane BS to the amusement of all will is nothing more than entertainment for bystanders.  The argument is won and the issue decided, look around you.  We have fought enemies far stronger and much better connected than this coalition before and oaths were sworn and "eternal war" promised then (by Methrage himself at least twice) and so far no one has ever delivered.  You will lose, and the longer it goes on, the more all of you will also lose what respect people had for you when this started as you grasp at straws.

Biting the bullet and walking away with honor is a better solution than lying and spinning and manipulating what data you can.  It's over. 

That's pretty funny. Walsh was kind enough to send me screenshots of the thread in question last night so I could see for myself what y'all are talking about and... yeah. That's not accurate at all.

I swear you folks spin so hard you make me dizzy sometimes. Don't you ever get tired of it? Doesnt it ever just make you violently ill? I know I wouldnt be able to take it.

You are wrong, and your pride is wounded. 

You are wrong, and my pride hasnt been touched. The only problem I am having is trying to read this BS so I can respond to the occasional point that actually needs to be responded to, and it's making me nauseous.

You won't surrender because you think you'll lose face, but sitting here posting this inane BS to the amusement of all will is nothing more than entertainment for bystanders.  The argument is won and the issue decided, look around you.  We have fought enemies far stronger and much better connected than this coalition before and oaths were sworn and "eternal war" promised then (by Methrage himself at least twice) and so far no one has ever delivered.  You will lose, and the longer it goes on, the more all of you will also lose what respect people had for you when this started as you grasp at straws.

That's ludicrous. You are still sitting there, Kashmire, rattling sabres, talking big, pushing other people out to fight, while you've avoided actually fighting as much as possible from day one. You dont care that your allies are getting chewed to bits, as long as you dont have to fight yourselves, is that it? Do you find this entertaining?

The truth is WE have fought alliances far bigger, better connected, and just plain better at war than Kashmire, repeatedly, and they actually warred us instead of trying to bore us to death with bluff and bs like you have done. You do not scare us.

You want to talk about losing respect? Really, pushing your allies to continue a war they have lost and cannot afford, just to amuse you, while you scream and throw poop from the sidelines? You're dragging your reputation through the shredder right along with SRAs nations. 

Biting the bullet and walking away with honor is a better solution than lying and spinning and manipulating what data you can.  It's over. 

Good advice. You probably outta take it.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

That's pretty funny. Walsh was kind enough to send me screenshots of the thread in question last night so I could see for myself what y'all are talking about and... yeah. That's not accurate at all.

I swear you folks spin so hard you make me dizzy sometimes. Don't you ever get tired of it? Doesnt it ever just make you violently ill? I know I wouldnt be able to take it.

Apparently you can though. I mean y'all have been doing it this whole time. Or were you just talking to yourself?

On, and since Hitchcock seems to think he has some kind of incriminating evidence against me, let me forestall some irrelevant post on his part and just say:

1. I have on multiple occasions wished for war against multiple alliances, most recently a war on all neutrals for the reason of "I'm bored and they suck."
2. I regularly mock other people for their stupidities, including enemies, allies and myself.

All of which would be relevant, except that:

3. I have not led Nordreich since the Summer of 2009.

"Publish and be damned."

Zero Everything - Tech, Land, Infra

So he's claiming he isn't afraid to lose his pixels.

Two points must be made.

1. I can give this partial credence. It took some time and it obviously wasnt easy but he has actually put his nation where his mouth was.

And got it shredded, of course. If you permawar Methrage with an infinite army of Margraves Libertarian Empire would eventually grow too big for anyone to declare anymore*, it is not really an effective tactic, but the question is not can he fight *well*, the question is can he overcome his fear and hit the declare war button, and he has proven he can. That earns a little polite applause from my corner. But...

2. Every single ruler on our side can say the same. We do not consider this exceptional.

*: In before "citation needed": http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=789798

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

You are wrong, and my pride hasnt been touched. The only problem I am having is trying to read this BS so I can respond to the occasional point that actually needs to be responded to, and it's making me nauseous.

That's ludicrous. You are still sitting there, Kashmire, rattling sabres, talking big, pushing other people out to fight, while you've avoided actually fighting as much as possible from day one. You dont care that your allies are getting chewed to bits, as long as you dont have to fight yourselves, is that it? Do you find this entertaining?

The truth is WE have fought alliances far bigger, better connected, and just plain better at war than Kashmire, repeatedly, and they actually warred us instead of trying to bore us to death with bluff and bs like you have done. You do not scare us.

You want to talk about losing respect? Really, pushing your allies to continue a war they have lost and cannot afford, just to amuse you, while you scream and throw poop from the sidelines? You're dragging your reputation through the shredder right along with SRAs nations. 

Good advice. You probably outta take it.

Nk2Eqf0.gif

see ya around i guess.

Here I was thinking how I would hope LH doesn't take all of this business too seriously and he would learn from his mistakes. Instead he shows us he really does deserve his chosen company.

I liked you dude. And you hurt me.

Please tell me you didn't go through and count each one.

No. If you click on the # of replies from the "Alliance Announcements" page, it'll show you the posters, sorted by post count.

If you genuinely cared about MInc and them securing peace - and there are no indications you really do - you would actually meet us all at the peace table rather than let MInc - who, notably, want peace - continue to burn.

Should you wish for war to end feel free to drop the grandstanding and do what you need to do: Show up. Either way I won't be humoring you any further in this sad thread.  :)

edit: typos!

Your terms include decommissioning a Manhattan Project.  Your terms are, explicitly, a joke.