NpO Treaty Update

Freelancer if you believe any drama going on with SNX in the past,present or future has to do with mi6 then you are mistaken

Who can be sure these days, I'm just a lonely voice in the woods showing the world what some may miss, that's it, don't believe anything I say, folks do your own research and form your own conclusions.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who can be sure these days, I'm just a lonely voice in the woods showing the world what some may miss, that's it, don't believe anything I say, folks do your own research and form your own conclusions.

You could look at my blog and see I made myself open to anyone and mi6 song to me won out.

You clearly don't understand what you're talking about if you think Jrkee is inept.

Sir, if you are not aware of the portion of blame that may be laid at his door for the events that have transpired on Brown, then you are the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

If his goal was the ruination of brown and he succeeded however, then there are other titles for him. If not, inept (and afraid of the consequences of ineptitude by his departure ) is exactly the word I'd use for him.

Based on Tywin's history I have a hard time believing any good will come from having him in SNX's government. Anyhow best of luck to SNX moving forward. And best wishes to Polar as well. 

Tywin requested a sanction on my nation for raiding...

How cute.

I would be tempted to go on a safari if SNX had a nation in range, too much money not enough casualties. :(

Sir, if you are not aware of the portion of blame that may be laid at his door for the events that have transpired on Brown, then you are the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

If his goal was the ruination of brown and he succeeded however, then there are other titles for him. If not, inept (and afraid of the consequences of ineptitude by his departure ) is exactly the word I'd use for him.

Yup I'm the one who cause all the drama on brown. No one else, it's all jrkee. Seriously dude you need to learn to read or stop posting. Do I have a part in that drama, yes I do as did GATO,Atlas, 3% and Methrage.

You're still spouting meaningless drivel about things you don't understand.

Ok so to sum it up so far, Tywin half-couped SNX, declared himself grand marshall, promoted some random folks, kicked SNX's senator off the AA, the senator dude has made a Restore SNX alliance denouncing Tywin, and now Tywin has changed SNX's war flag?

Is this SNX anymore or Tywinland?

Ok so to sum it up so far, Tywin half-couped SNX, declared himself grand marshall, promoted some random folks, kicked SNX's senator off the AA, the senator dude has made a Restore SNX alliance denouncing Tywin, and now Tywin has changed SNX's war flag?

Is this SNX anymore or Tywinland?

1. He's not a Senator

2. Thanks for giving me someone to use nukes on! Haven't nuked anyone since 08!

1. He's not a Senator

2. Thanks for giving me someone to use nukes on! Haven't nuked anyone since 08!

Ah yes, former Senator. And founder. I suppose we wouldn't want anyone of importance dissenting to your new regime!