NpO Treaty Update

• The majority of remaining SNX nations are run by inactive rulers who will eventually return to completely devastated nations without having known there was a conflict in the first place.

The three I messaged three days ago haven't even read them yet, so yea, what a shame.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is half-right, I think. But it misses some key points:

• Active nations that are not fully loyal to SNX/Tywin are leaving. I count 15-20 since Stewie's first attacks.
  • The above number actually masks the decline that was already taking place within SNX. From July 5 (when Tywin re-joined) until the raids began, SNX's NS dropped by 15%.
  • A very small number of SNX nations are fighting back.
  • The majority of remaining SNX nations are run by inactive rulers who will eventually return to completely devastated nations without having known there was a conflict in the first place.

SNX is dead inside.

I don't fully understand this idea that an alliance is suddenly worth less in value after it loses dead weight. It's like there are fat people criticizing us for losing weight and getting into shape.

There is a reason I refused to send people into peace mode at the beginning, and that is because in the process of rebuilding I don't want to have to deal with the type of people who think they deserve to call shots while also spending the entirety of wars in peace mode.

Even if SNX drops down to 50 members (my guess), or twenty members, that simply reflects that the masses who left were the equivalent of free-riders in the first place.

You know, I miss the day when STA used to stand for something. Now instead you're an inactive and inconsequential alliance. And here you are, a poster who calls his alliance the "standing tall alliance" posting in support of the injustices that you're alliance used to fight against. Its a shame to see.

That you would dare impugn the honor and dignity of the Siberian Tiger Alliance or its Dread Sovereign Tyga reveals not only the flaws in your judgement but the flaws in your character.

I don't fully understand this idea that an alliance is suddenly worth less in value after it loses dead weight. It's like there are fat people criticizing us for losing weight and getting into shape.

Or, you're sick and you're just losing muscle mass.

It's not fat people criticizing you for getting in shape it's muscleheads criticizing you for having !@#$%* form and literally losing muscle

It's not enough to build nations a certain way, I would like my comrades to be eating snakes. Edited by Immortan Junka

I've known you for some time and I'm quite shocked at that stance. Granted the dark side can be tempting.

I wouldn't do it without Tyga's permission, which he would never give. Hence the word "tempting".  

That's a possibility, but everyone active leaving are people who don't want to fight and barely posted on our forums, if at all. Essentially people who log in every now and then to collect taxes.

With regards to people who don't want to fight, some think unwavering loyalty is a requisite for being part of an alliance, but it's true, at least to me, that there are some causes that simply aren't worth burning for.