NpO Treaty Update

It is an act of christian charity to put a rabid dog down rather than to allow it to suffer the results of its own madness, or worse, harm another with its instability.

The same kind of christian charity that would stone someone to death for working on the sabbath you mean? Stop trying to find the moral high ground here. This is an opportunistic raid and nothing more. Either own it for what it is, or shut up. There is no moral high ground to be had here from the raiders.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same kind of christian charity that would stone someone to death for working on the sabbath you mean? Stop trying to find the moral high ground here. This is an opportunistic raid and nothing more. Either own it for what it is, or shut up. There is no moral high ground to be had here from the raiders.

Don't ask Margrave such hard questions, he will throw a tiffy and walk out of the discussion.

So no one is capable of rallying defenders in the interim period without giving themselves a silly title? No other government minister can deputise without needing a coup?

Not that it really makes a difference as your contribution hasn't exactly been astounding. The defence of SNX against the Safari raiders which began under your watch was a joke.

Let's be fair to Tywin. After all, the military situation at SNX was stated pretty clearly when they backed out of defending TSO because they were, as the #19 alliance, militarily and logistically incapable of engaging the #78 alliance even with the backup of a coalition which included Doom Squad and NADC. To expect anyone, Tywin or whomever, to turn that around in the span of a few days is as unrealistic an expectation as they get.

While I do pity SNX and their present predicament, let's all stop pretending that opportunism is anything but par for the course here on planet Bob.

While I can't speak for anyone else, my objection isn't the fact that opportunistic raids are occurring. It was quite obvious they would occur once we dropped the treaty. But I can't stand someone pretending like they're raiding SNX for the good of the SNX membership.

An update. World Freedom Federation has been the primary AA spamming our membership with poaching messages and blackmailing our membership into joining their AA. Scrotum Poll has already left to join them.

While at the present time we are fighting for our survival against the combined forces of Non Grata, Nordreich, NSO, Doom Squad, and numerous other AAs, the raw opportunism of this 20 man AA protected by Sengoku really does stand out.

Edited by Immortan Junka

From Day 1 of (re)making* a nation here, I knew this day would come.

*(played a while back, stopped, got deleted)

From a friend being raided, to being drawn in by the ARP, to Magic leaving.. Moments.

Now, I flung snowballs, but the other guys have oven heated. Rocks.

It was always known that nothing lasts.

Us:

gangsta-14.jpg

(hiding behind the wall are inactives & the fearful)

The opposition:

somali-terrorist-group-gets-its-twitter-

Survival?

We have done ground attacks and offered peace

How Merciful  :rolleyes:

While I do pity SNX and their present predicament, let's all stop pretending that opportunism is anything but par for the course here on planet Bob.

Just because it has always happened, doesn't mean it should happen.
Edited by supercoolyellow

All of you are pathetic. Leave SNX alone to die in peace if that's what's going to happen, or allow them the space to get on their feet. The fact is, SNX has been a mess since the day it formed. Junka may be the one person crazy enough to actually put SNX on a stable footing for the first time ever. I don't know how all of you got this Tywin fetish, every last dang one of you, somehow, but for once just leave the man alone and leave SNX alone.

I loved your Britney video.

Loved it.

Let's be fair to Tywin. After all, the military situation at SNX was stated pretty clearly when they backed out of defending TSO because they were, as the #19 alliance, militarily and logistically incapable of engaging the #78 alliance even with the backup of a coalition which included Doom Squad and NADC. To expect anyone, Tywin or whomever, to turn that around in the span of a few days is as unrealistic an expectation as they get.

I would agree, but I suspect Tywin spent more effort witch hunting than preparing a defence. He seems to have gutted the alliance rather than prepared for combat.

We were declining for a long time.

I noticed it when Magic, & most of my fellow recruits left.

Lotsa talk, too little done. Words, blocks of text.

I can count on two hands, maybe also using a foot the total number of actives.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

With rat-tat-tat, not a whimper.

If honest, no. If we make it through this,and I hope we do, great, and if not, well, i don't know about anyone else here in SNX, but I'm finding this uphill battle quite fun. There are worse ways to go out.

o/ I salute you as one of maybe a handful in your AA actually defending the fort... :awesome:

If honest, no. If we make it through this,and I hope we do, great, and if not, well, i don't know about anyone else here in SNX, but I'm finding this uphill battle quite fun. There are worse ways to go out.

Already I like you more than I do Tywin. You should take over the alliance.

I know you're trying to be noble n all, but if you guys disband over a raid, it's rather telling.

Honestly that disbanding over a raid is even a possible outcome is pretty telling.