NpO Treaty Update

I would be tempted to go on a safari if SNX had a nation in range, too much money not enough casualties. :(

I feel your pain. But although you may not be able to help on the ground, there are yet still ways for your to liberate SNX from its most unfortunate condition.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain. But although you may not be able to help on the ground, there are yet still ways for your to liberate SNX from its most unfortunate condition.

Having diplomatic and recruitment teams on standby processing POWS? 

I would also like a clarification on what is going on. As a top government official, and as someone who is not a rogue (albeit some may consider me to be roguishly handsome), I would find it beneficial to know whether or not your administration is legitimate.

JunkaTywin's failure to response can only be interpreted as evidence that this was indeed an illegal seizure of power. The time has come for me to save SNX from itself.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

JunkaTywin's failure to response can only be interpreted as evidence that this was indeed an illegal seizure of power. The time has come for me to save SNX from itself.

Commence Operation Restoring Hope?

Good luck to both parties.  Looking forward to seeing the future moves of both.

you, Sir, are a naughty naughty tease.  Personally, I like that in a person.

Agreed.  On both points :D

And where exactly is Doom a part of the Red Riding Safari name?!  We're not responsible for all raiding and various - um - less than "order-like" event's that take place on this planet...only most of them :P

poor Meth wakes up in middle of night screaming Doom Dooom Dooom DooooooooooooMMMM! :frantic:

LovelyDay.gif

edit:

[20:31] Immortan_Junka All this is is a bunch of cowards attacking SNX in numbers
[20:31] Kiloist [22:31] <~Immortan_Junka> I did do something about it, I came here to whip a milcom up from scratch // by the looks of things might wanna hurry that up
[20:32] kingzog Rogues and cowards, the lot of them.
[20:32] -->| Rebel_Virginia (Mibbit@****) has joined #imperium
[20:32] |<-- Necoho has left irc.coldfront.net (Ping timeout)
[20:32] Voodoo I'm offering my consultant services, pay is up front, you'll get a plan in 2-3 months
[20:32] kingzog That seems fair.
[20:33] Rebel_Virginia Do SNX members know about this channel, or is it just the people attacking it who have found this channel?
[20:33] Thrash you could just merge into invicta and it'll go away and you wont need milcom now
[20:33] kingzog A merge with Limitless Nexus would be better.
[20:34] Voodoo Here's a freebie: Have active members
[20:34] Kiloist [22:32] <Voodoo> I'm offering my consultant services, pay is up front, you'll get a plan in 2-3 months // 2-3 months might be a bit out of reach for them
[20:34] Voodoo I never said it'd be for current conflicts
[20:34] Kiloist fair enough
[20:35] Shurukian lol
[20:35] kingzog takes notes....'active members'....so, you mean with a pulse right?
[20:35] USMC123 [20:31] Immortan_Junka All this is is a bunch of cowards attacking SNX in numbers <-- I am at war with your 4 largest nations. they could easily beat me at war. just saying
[20:35] =-= Mode #Imperium +b *!*@***(this was RV)*** by Immortan_Junka
[20:35] =-= Rebel_Virginia was booted from #imperium by Immortan_Junka (Immortan_Junka)
[20:35] =-= Mode #Imperium +b *!*@***(This was me)*** by Immortan_Junka
[20:35] =-= YOU (USMC123) have been booted from #imperium by Immortan_Junka (Immortan_Junka)
[20:35] [INFO] You are banned from this channel.

What gives Tywin? Edited by USMC123

From an outsider's perspective it seems that SNX is truly in need of a viceroy, I hope their forum's skin isn't blue though. Might be almost as hard to read as tywins ramblings.

I concur...they need a protectorate and a Viceroy to oversee their ascension back to comfortable mediocrity vs their present state of hiding under beds with all the "raiders" used condoms wondering who will "raid" them next... :facepalm:

=-=    Mode #Imperium +b *!*@143FD7D8.2B65D928.4A2E7A17.IP by Immortan_Junka
=-=    YOU (kingzog) have been booted from #imperium by Immortan_Junka (Immortan_Junka)

Oh no, now where will I go for my daily ration of semi-literate nonsense?

:popcorn:

How has everyone not yet figured out that giving Tywin power in your alliance is going to end badly?

It's going to end in laughter and joy for someone... :ehm:

It would seem the end of SNX is near. I offer these as a testament to TywinJunka's leadership capabilities.

To: Pope Bubba XIII    From: Nate Belcik    Date: 7/11/2015 12:38:09 AM

Subject: No war

Message: I don't want to fight, I'm in the process of leaving my alliance because they suck.

To: Pope Bubba XIII    From: Nate Belcik    Date: 7/11/2015 12:37:21 AM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Nate Belcik for the following reason: Sick of my alliance they suck

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

I guess this what happens when a terrible, vulnerable alliance is terrible and vulnerable. Can't quite make up my mind which was the greater catalyst the NpO treaty cancelation or Tywin doing what ever it is he is doing? Maybe a little of both. Kind of crappy what's happening to them and yet nobody gives a rats ass.

I guess this what happens when a terrible, vulnerable alliance is terrible and vulnerable. Can't quite make up my mind which was the greater catalyst the NpO treaty cancelation or Tywin doing what ever it is he is doing? Maybe a little of both. Kind of crappy what's happening to them and yet nobody gives a rats ass.

Definitely Polar, because then those involved would have to fight a real and unscheduled war. I'm sure people would have realized how diplomatically isolated SNX is and raided them even without Tywin broadcasting a half dozen reasons to target them (himself of course being one of those reasons).

It would seem the end of SNX is near. I offer these as a testament to TywinJunka's leadership capabilities.

RV I hope you don't mind, however his nation flag screams "Freelancer help me" I haven't done this in years, and I'm pretty sure I suck at it.

To: Nate Belcik From: Freelancer Date: 7/11/2015 1:38:27 AM

Subject: On Behalf of Atlas

Message: We know times seem rough, at ATLAS your well being is our primary concern, I know RV personally and can assure you safe passage out of the war zone, being a brown team member myself I know good leadership is hard to find sometimes, however at Atlas we have a solid vision and competent leadership that knows how to avoid these unbearable situations.

Membership is easy, swing by our forum, apply go through a brief QnA and enjoy the luxuries knowing your safety & security is priority one.

Hope to see you soon.

Freelancer Edited by Freelancer

RV I hope you don't mind, however his nation flag screams "Freelancer help me" I haven't done this in years, and I'm pretty sure I suck at it.

Message: We know times seem rough, at ATLAS your well being is our primary concern, I know RV personally and can assure you safe passage out of the war zone, being a brown team member myself I know good leadership is hard to find sometimes, however at Atlas we have a solid vision and competent leadership that knows how to avoid these unbearable situations.

Membership is easy, swing by our forum, apply go through a brief QnA and enjoy the luxuries knowing your safety & security is priority one.

Hope to see you soon.

Freelancer

Go right ahead. I am happy to see someone welcoming him into their fold. After all, the primary purpose of Operation Restoring Hope was to rescue rulers like him from the terrible incompetence of the JunkaTywin regime. I only regret that there isn't a Sarah McLachlan song playing right now to express how I feel.

Hope to see you soon.

Freelancer

So, basically, what you're saying here is that because Tywin is gov it is okay to poach members from SNX while you raid them...Okay lol.

So, basically, what you're saying here is that because Tywin is gov it is okay to poach members from SNX while you raid them...Okay lol.

Well, to be fair, that particular member was clearly on the market.

Well, technically he isn't doing that. I'm the one attacking SNX, and Freelancer is sending a recruitment message once they express a desire to leave.

The way to said it makes it seem as if this is all the work of one man, when in truth accomplishing something like this really does take a village.