NpO Treaty Update

I will say this for SNX. I am amazed by your counterespionage abilities. They are outstanding for nations in their range. Honestly, it reminds me a bit of the Legion just a few years back. Truly, it brings tears to my eyes. Those are some fond memories I wouldn't mind reliving. I only hope that we can make that journey together, JunkaTywin.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do remember how poking the inactive, !@#$%* tiger went the first time -- right?

It went perfectly well, until IAA screwed it up and allowed Polar to get involved. The so-called "failures" of that war were due to the intervention of incompetent interlopers.

However, I fail to see why you bring the Legion up though. I was simply expressing my fondness for SNX and its nation. I forged close personal connections with some of their nations not too long ago. I'd be truly disappointed if I were to learn that they had forgotten Rebel Virginia.

I will say this for SNX. I am amazed by your counterespionage abilities. They are outstanding for nations in their range. Honestly, it reminds me a bit of the Legion just a few years back. Truly, it brings tears to my eyes. Those are some fond memories I wouldn't mind reliving. I only hope that we can make that journey together, JunkaTywin.

Funny you mention that, most of your nations in my NS range also have amazing counter-espionage abilities! HURR DURR

Funny you mention that, most of your nations in my NS range also have amazing counter-espionage abilities! HURR DURR

Aye, but the thing with you is that you're all bark and no bite. You lead a gutted and useless alliance, and you know it. If push came to shove you know as well as I that you'd do nothing more than post a wordy manifesto before retreating to your corner.

NpO made a wise decision dropping your alliance. I like Polaris, and I'd hate to see them get dragged into the trouble that will be coming SNX's way, courtesy of JunkaTywin's legendary ineptitude.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

SNX had a good ride, but the time for it to hang it up has happened. I want to see SNX disband because it would be the best for the current membership.

How can you say that with a straight face? How in any way was SNX "a good ride?" For some of us, the Imperium was not simply a ride where all we did was run for elections to look cool. For some of us, the Imperium was a dream, something we put countless hours into hoping to shape it into the destiny we knew in our hearts it could achieve. For you to so casually dismiss the wrongs committed by prior governments and to declare what you think is "best for the membership" from another alliance is highly disrespectful to those who are still here and who are still committed to this war for our existence.

We see in this thread the fangs of our enemies barred, savoring the meal to come, and yet here are the results of a vote we held immediately after being informed of our cancellation:

Poll open from July 5th to July 8th 2015

Merge into [Redacted] 23.08%

Disband 7.69%

We will never capitulate! 69.23%

Therefore the Imperium will not accept Disbandment or a [redacted] Merger as an option going forward.

Supernova X is very much alive and very much determined to survive! For those who have left us in our time of need, and care more about their own situations than that of the comrade next to them, you will never know the friendship forged by the struggle our membership faces today! This alliance will not be terrorized by threats of cowards, and will not be remembered as some experiment of history!

Edited by Immortan Junka

But I also think that allies deciding to cancel rather than let things in SNX run their course is showing bad taste.

If you want them to disband so bad, then Polar giving them a push in the right direction -- and for good reason -- shouldn't upset you.

How can you say that with a straight face? How in any way was SNX "a good ride?" For some of us, the Imperium was not simply a ride where all we did was run for elections to look cool. For some of us, the Imperium was a dream, something we put countless hours into hoping to shape it into the destiny we knew in our hearts it could achieve. For you to so casually dismiss the wrongs committed by prior governments and to declare what you think is "best for the membership" from another alliance is highly disrespectful to those who are still here and who are still committed to this war for our existence.

We see in this thread the fangs of our enemies barred, savoring the meal to come, and yet here are the results of a vote we held immediately after being informed of our cancellation:

Supernova X is very much alive and very much determined to survive! For those who have left us in our time of need, and care more about their own situations than that of the comrade next to them, you will never know the friendship forged by the struggle our membership faces today! This alliance will not be terrorized by threats of cowards, and will not be remembered as some experiment of history!

You seem unable to read your own figures. Nearly one-third of your alliance wants to merge or disband. And what percentage couldn't even be bothered to vote?

I get it. Really, I do. When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. But you've been handed crap, and crapinade just isn't all that tasty.

I think SNX should hold it together and will come out stronger from any threats posed to them at this critical point. They should prepare themselves to be combat ready and make themselves a very painful target to hit.

True, and putting 3 nations into anarchy in a single blitz, one of whom had over 100k troops at the start makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

I knocked 3 SRA nations into anarchy in a single blitz this round, but SRA attacked us and SNX has done nothing. I think SNX deserves a break. Let them get themselves back on their feet at least before trying to knock them down.

If you want to see anything interesting occur in CN, let some events play out on their own for a while before getting involved.

I knocked 3 SRA nations into anarchy in a single blitz this round, but SRA attacked us and SNX has done nothing. I think SNX deserves a break. Let them get themselves back on their feet at least before trying to knock them down.

If you want to see anything interesting occur in CN, let some events play out on their own for a while before getting involved.

The 3 nations I hit were my 1st round targets during the last war, issue was they all hit PM before I could hit them :P

Good luck to both parties.  Looking forward to seeing the future moves of both.

....or we could raid them together.

Just presenting options.

you, Sir, are a naughty naughty tease.  Personally, I like that in a person.

Aww, you too  :wub:  I love the smell of nuclear winter in the morning.

Good luck, you've got a hell of a job ahead of you, Junka. I genuinely hope you can pump some life back into SNX.

Agreed.  On both points :D

That's not how DBDC operates.

And where exactly is Doom a part of the Red Riding Safari name?!  We're not responsible for all raiding and various - um - less than "order-like" event's that take place on this planet...only most of them :P

Edited by White Chocolate

You seem unable to read your own figures. Nearly one-third of your alliance wants to merge or disband. And what percentage couldn't even be bothered to vote?

That's the rub here. What was the turnout in that vote?