NpO Treaty Update

And where exactly is Doom a part of the Red Riding Safari name?!  We're not responsible for all raiding and various - um - less than "order-like" event's that take place on this planet...only most of them :P

I guess I must have not looked at his AA closely enough, my mistake.  :P

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, I've sent them all peace. They can peace out if they want.... Or they can attack me... and things get fun ^_^

IDK. Evidently, Tywin is intimidated by nations that all rebuilt from ZI with no tech. Or was that just me?

I'm more inclined to let SNX grow, but I would just be selling the tech I got, anyway.

SNX was already targeted unfairly in the SNX (along with Die Linke) vs. DBDC, Umbrella, NPO, SLCB, NG, NSO, INT, DS War. Now all the allies SNX had back then and didn't complain about the lack of help from, have cast them out to the wolves to fend for themselves again.

Unfairly targeted? What exactly constitutes fairly targeted? The reasoning for SNX being countered is at least as strong as yours for hitting SRA - hell, the SNX nation hitting DS was still on the AA and refused to peace out.

Unfairly targeted? What exactly constitutes fairly targeted? The reasoning for SNX being countered is at least as strong as yours for hitting SRA - hell, the SNX nation hitting DS was still on the AA and refused to peace out.

While there could be a discussion had about these things you're trying to have that discussion with Meth.

While there could be a discussion had about these things you're trying to have that discussion with Meth.

Yeah that's never going to work out. Whatever lunatic idea he has in his mind will come tumbling out and suddenly he will go on a 20 paragraph rant about people needing to join him in liberty or some such nonsense.

Not really worth trying.

Yeah that's never going to work out. Whatever lunatic idea he has in his mind will come tumbling out and suddenly he will go on a 20 page rant about people needing to join him in liberty or some such nonsense.

Not really worth trying.

Edited that ever so slightly for you it looks much better now.

SNX was already targeted unfairly in the SNX (along with Die Linke) vs. DBDC, Umbrella, NPO, SLCB, NG, NSO, INT, DS War. Now all the allies SNX had back then and didn't complain about the lack of help from, have cast them out to the wolves to fend for themselves again.

Alliances and treaties aren't forged between 2 groups so that one can support and defend the other. That's what you call a protectorate. A treaty is meant to be mutually beneficial. NpO no longer feels that the treaty was mutually beneficial, and so it was cancelled. This is exactly what any other alliance would do with any treaty when they felt they were no longer benefiting from the treaty, so why is it any different for NpO...

The nation on the SRA AA who initially hit me was refusing peace until the war expired, as they had 2 nations move off AA to hit our lower tier while that was going on. With those nations back in SRA Gov before the Dreamwever War was even over.

So with SRA there were additional escalations in addition to doing what you say SNX did, however mostly it was the amount of alliances piling on them which seemed excessive. I don't see why people still want to target them when they got hit hard for that already.

I would highly advice you be very careful with your choice of words, this whole shit show started when someone got it in there head that creating a super alliance from every inactive alliance on the planet with a goal of hijacking the team for it's own use without even as much as talking to it's current residents was a grand idea, unfortunately they ran into an unexpected anomaly a group of guys who believe there was only one alliance that can dictate terms on that team, cause frankly they've been there since 2006, a group of guys who told them in so many words to fuck themselves until Twinn realized this could be a problem and struck a deal, but then with so many chiefs running around with absolutely no direction the problem escalated not to mention a certain screenshot finding it's way to an open channel started a cold war internally.

Doom starts heard thins, then a splinter of SNX forms OLD, and the problem continue to escalate as they became the most infective alliance known on the team, unable to do the simplest of tasks .

Say I don't know what I'm talking about I DARE YOU !

As I said earlier NpO is not at fault for the cancellation here.

In regards to the cowards down-declaring on our nations, I view it as a character building exercise.

Careful what you wish for you may actually find out.

I would highly advice you be very careful with your choice of words, this whole !@#$ show started when someone got it in there head that creating a super alliance from every inactive alliance on the planet with a goal of hijacking the team for it's own use without even as much as talking to it's current residents was a grand idea, unfortunately they ran into an unexpected anomaly a group of guys who believe there was only one alliance that can dictate terms on that team, cause frankly they've been there since 2006, a group of guys who told them in so many words to $%&@ themselves until Twinn realized this could be a problem and struck a deal, but then with so many chiefs running around with absolutely no direction the problem escalated not to mention a certain screenshot finding it's way to an open channel started a cold war internally.

Doom starts heard thins, then a splinter of SNX forms OLD, and the problem continue to escalate as they became the most infective alliance known on the team, unable to do the simplest of tasks .

Say I don't know what I'm talking about I DARE YOU !

Careful what you wish for you may actually find out.

I was talking with you guys and made my intent to run for the Senate clear before I started running, you guys seemed fine with it until I was suddenly sanctioned and attacked. I consider the war with SRA separate, but you guys suddenly hitting me after placing sanctions was a really messed up way to welcome me on the Senate. I'm not sure why you guys thought that would work to your advantage at any point.

Edited by Methrage

I was talking with you guys and made my intent to run for the Senate clear before I started running, you guys seemed fine with it until I was suddenly sanctioned and attacked. I consider the war with SRA separate, but you guys suddenly hitting me after placing sanctions was a really messed up way to welcome me on the Senate. I'm not sure why you guys thought that would work to your advantage at any point.

This has nothing to do with you, but more SNX, the root cause of everything that has occurred over the last 10 months my only wish was 2burnt2eat would return just to see this, the man was literally Nostradamus. 

This has nothing to do with you, but more SNX, the root cause of everything that has occurred over the last 10 months my only wish was 2burnt2eat would return just to see this, the man was literally Nostradamus. 

I'm glad that I help cause all that is evil. I shall wear this title with honor

The root cause was me getting sanctioned and attacked. You guys seemed pretty sure I would go on a sanction spree if I got the seat (or at least you claimed that was why), then your Senator ended being the one to do that. If you guys could of seen the future a little clearer; there never would of been a reason for a dispute between our alliances. All you guys accomplished with that was show corruption within BC.

I don't see how SNX could be more responsible unless they were the driving force behind you guys deciding to sanction and attack me.

The root cause was me getting sanctioned and attacked. You guys seemed pretty sure I would go on a sanction spree if I got the seat (or at least you claimed that was why), then your Senator ended being the one to do that. If you guys could of seen the future a little clearer; there never would of been a reason for a dispute between our alliances. All you guys accomplished with that was show corruption within BC.

I don't see how SNX could be more responsible unless they were the driving force behind you guys deciding to sanction and attack me.

You know that freelancer is talking about something different? He says all evil that came to brown is from SNX. Saying nothing of LN.

Also bow to the root of evil

There's just no pleasing some people, Junka. Sorry to see how much negative momentum SNX has going, but take heart in knowing that we're already all immortal here, and plenty of nations/groupings have recovered from worse. The disintegration of a community is the only thing that can't be restored.