NpO Treaty Update

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you feel so strongly then back up your convictions with action, convince your government to offer SNX a temporary protectorate. Who is more pathetic, the mob committing acts of barbarism or the the bystander condemning the barbarism yet does nothing?

You know, I miss the day when STA used to stand for something. Now instead you're an inactive and inconsequential alliance. And here you are, a poster who calls his alliance the "standing tall alliance" posting in support of the injustices that you're alliance used to fight against. Its a shame to see.

Yes I noticed the "raiders" have began to implement nuclear first strikes on our membership. I have the honor of firing the first Imperium nuke in self defense, which so happens to be my first nuke fired since 2008.

At what point does 'wrong' become 'lying'? I ask because the above is, except for the last phrase, demonstrably untrue.

Oh well.

At what point does 'wrong' become 'lying'? I ask because the above is, except for the last phrase, demonstrably untrue.

Oh well.

Tywin tells the truth? I thought he was an elaborate persona created by a lovelorn house-husband. Beats the normal CIA stories.

You know, I miss the day when STA used to stand for something. Now instead you're an inactive and inconsequential alliance. And here you are, a poster who calls his alliance the "standing tall alliance" posting in support of the injustices that you're alliance used to fight against. Its a shame to see.

Did you read the link you posted? The STA wasn't standing up for the GGA in any way. We did not oppose the remnants of GGA being raided, we opposed Metal declaring GGA their "attackorate", closing off raiding to the rest of Bob. So we did something about it. Also nowhere have I posted my support or non support of the SNX raids. And yes we have always stood by our convictions, consequences be damned, that will never change.

Did you read the link you posted? The STA wasn't standing up for the GGA in any way. We did not oppose the remnants of GGA being raided, we opposed Metal declaring GGA their "attackorate", closing off raiding to the rest of Bob. So we did something about it. Also nowhere have I posted my support or non support of the SNX raids. And yes we have always stood by our convictions, consequences be damned, that will never change.

You realize you're responding to what amounts to, "What happened to you, man? You used to be cool!"

Just shrug and move on. This is one former Tiger of the Month who still thinks STA is a-OK.

To: Immortan Junka From: MasterChief777 Date: 7/11/2015 10:17:43 PM

Subject: Peace is an option, don't believe Tywin!
Message: To: MasterChief777 From: Kristjan Laidoner Date: 7/11/2015 10:12:03 PM

Subject: RE: SBRamanan

I have no personal qualms with any of my targets whatsoever. If he leaves the AA and sends me a peace offering, I will happily accept it. This goes for anyone engaged by not just myself, but the Reich as a whole.

My forces will not attack at Update, and will give him 24 hours from the posting of this address to leave the AA and offer a cessation of hostilities.

Please give me the names of those wishing to join the reformation movement, and I will remove them from our target list. As a Reichsminister and Military Commander, I will ensure they are left unharmed. Please accept this as an act of understanding and kindness; any attempt to use it as a means to shelter members of Tywin's philosophical entity will be met with extreme military impetus.

I wish your movement prosperity and good fortune! May you be an ally of the Nordreich!

Him telling someone else to get some conviction has incredibly little bearing on whether or not his is still there.

Jesus, dude.

Just a note, SNX now has Commissar officer positions available.

So after recruiting external government members, the alliance loses its most important treaty, and starts bleeding members and NS, followed by failing completely to execute a semblance of a defense to a small group of raiders.

The response is to decide that clearly more external government is needed.

At this point SNX should selectively peace out those easy to do so, then focus most of their firepower on the few they want to set an example of.

Oooo pick me, pick me.

And please note that NG gov always has called this Sharkweek. It's an implication that might've missed most of Bob.