Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown-Car.gif

The clown car.

Since it made its first appearance at an American circus in the 1950's, the clown car has become something of a staple of big-top entertainment.

For those who are unaware, the idea behind a clown car is for a ridiculously small vehicle to pull into the ring and empty out. First one clown, then another, then a couple more....eventually the audience is overcome with the humor of the number of clowns coming out of such a hilariously tiny automobile.

Let me put this in CN terms:

Imagine you have about twenty-five nations. Said nations have a total NS of roughly 135,000, or an average of a little more than 5,000 each. Of those nations, all but three or four are flat broke, and rely on funds from a combination of: the three nations with cash; tech deals that may or may not ever be consummated, and; outright aid thievery.

Now imagine that these nations have put themselves in the position of perpetual warfare. They will not surrender. They will not back down. They will not face the reality that there is no way out beyond admitting defeat. While nations around them rise out of their collective range, they revel in the fact that they are so small that they remain virtually untouchable. They speak of gradually wearing their opponents down, in the same way that one might wear down their opponent's knee with his or her face.

And they do this while blissfully unaware that they have become a laughing-stock.

What else would you call such a thing but the Clown Car Coalition?

And now, dear friends, please rise and remove your hats as we play their national anthem.

yayclowns.png

Methrage do u pride yourself on confusing ur opponents with acts of sheer idiocy.....or are u an idiot who prides himself on pulling everyone around them down to imbecility?

This is a propaganda thread dude- chill out

Just because we rolled TCA to the point of crying to DS doesn't mean you have to be all teary-eyed about it.... Still... Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Methrage do u pride yourself on confusing ur opponents with acts of sheer idiocy.....or are u an idiot who prides himself on pulling everyone around them down to imbecility?

You're in Stripes. You're being led by Xanth of all people, who thought it was a good idea to declare more wars to escalate the situation while the Dreamweaver War was still going.

Even with PPO, TCA, Kashmir, NSO & everyone else who's been helping you; you guys still haven't been able to drag me down to Xanth's level. So I would flip that question on you, do you pride yourself on supporting Xanth trying to drag everyone down to his level of idiocy?

Edited by Methrage

BREAKING NEWS.

This is Damion King reporting for the Cybernations News Network

The financial world has been rocked for Libertarian Rebels when insiders revealed that the IMF & WTO officially announced world wide sanctions

sanctions_22.png

NSA officials released the following image after the party's spokesperson heard the news.

1311704000383.png

Tell that to the 3 El Salvadorans in your basement, you terrible person you.

Hoolio, Jose, and marco eat three square meals a day- are model citizens and enjoy the finer things in life like cigars and kashmirs heads on a plate.

They are cool in my book.

Also, make the parking spaces bigger in the neighborhood- our windowless-'free candy' vans cant fit in the parking spaces built for a Prius Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Meth lectures us on what a terrible person Xanth is for "escalating the war", then proceeds to sanction members of another alliance's leadership, and another Brown senator no less, even though they have no active wars against him.

Pressure of the war getting to you, Meth? If this is how you think a proper team senator behaves, maybe you should consider giving up that seat to someone who will be more responsible with it and less prone to emotional outbursts. Oh and just to head off a request, no you can't have my phone number.

Arr man this while thing is getting so sweet. I mean my nation can go without trades for a nice amount of time. Can yours go without aid. I think the next ones we place will be trade and aid.

Meth lectures us on what a terrible person Xanth is for "escalating the war", then proceeds to sanction members of another alliance's leadership, and another Brown senator no less, even though they have no active wars against him.
Pressure of the war getting to you, Meth? If this is how you think a proper team senator behaves, maybe you should consider giving up that seat to someone who will be more responsible with it and less prone to emotional outbursts. Oh and just to head off a request, no you can't have my phone number.

Right... Because tevron didn't sanction all of m inc and alexio didn't give him the green light.

Alexio- you have a history of ;));)$& up anything your involved in. You didn't activate you MDP with NSF, they disbanded, you warred invicta- got rolled, you warred m inc because we made you look so stupid with the log drops of your members saying 'we don't want to fight' and still got rolled, hell, you even booted three of your own members because they fought 2 days too late. your track record is par for the course.

We don't need aid, we're small enough now that bills are cheap Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Atlas went rogue with their Senate Seat before I sanctioned any of them and still I only sanctioned the 2 Atlas nations directly responsible...

Right... Because tevron didn't sanction all of m inc and alexio didn't give him the green light.

Alexio- you have a history of ;)) ;)$& up anything your involved in. You didn't activate you MDP with NSF, they disbanded, you warred invicta- got rolled, you warred m inc because we made you look so stupid with the log drops of your members saying 'we don't want to fight' and still got rolled, hell, you even booted three of your own members because they fought 2 days too late. your track record is par for the course.

We don't need aid, we're small enough now that bills are cheap

Maybe you should have tried to handle it diplomatically rather than immediately jump to aggression, but it seems diplomacy is far beyond your range of abilities.

Also, you sanctioned Atlas, as opposed to the larger range of options, because you figured Atlas was in less of a position to do anything, not because they sanctioned you.

Edited by Gh0s7

Alexio- you have a history of ;)) ;)$& up anything your involved in.

This has to be the biggest irony mankind has ever encountered. You've managed to take an alliance of over 1 million NS and reduce it to 23,000NS as I am writing this in a matter of 1-2 months. 60% of your alliance is less than 800NS due to your many screw-ups and I don't have the time or the inclination to repeat them all here. Not a single nation in your alliance rises above 8000NS. You turned an alliance of decent fighters into a smoking crater. I particularly enjoyed the mass-defection from Monsters Inc. due to your inept leadership to the point that they had to form their own alliance. I also particularly enjoyed the ones who got deleted because they were sending death threats and violating the Terms of Service.

Now what were you saying about Alexio?

We don't need aid, we're small enough now that bills are cheap

I'm sure your collection at 24.66 infra will be sufficient to continue your war effort against Kashmir, Stripes, NSO, and TCA with support from their allies too. I'm glad you won't miss the aid you were barely getting anyway. The crumbs you got will be cut off when you're sanctioned on pretty much every colour. But tell me again how you're "winning". I like to laugh.