Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

Arr man this while thing is getting so sweet. I mean my nation can go without trades for a nice amount of time. Can yours go without aid. I think the next ones we place will be trade and aid.

I appreciate the confirmation you plan to keep this sanction war going beyond the current round of sanctions, so I know to keep you & Tevron resanctioned before you can reestablish any trades.

When you 2 want any trades again, you can always switch colors.

Edit: Also straight from Margrave's mouth on why this war is still going on,

[03:01] Margrave we're fighting because you $%&@ed up my peace deal
[03:01] Margrave and LH $%&@ed up my peace deal

He's still upset I didn't apologize for getting sanctioned twice by Lady Dakota & going along with the dumb peace deal he was trying to broker.

Edited by Methrage

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the confirmation you plan to keep this sanction war going beyond the current round of sanctions, so I know to keep you & Tevron resanctioned before you can reestablish any trades.

When you 2 want any trades again, you can always switch colors.

Edit: Also straight from Margrave's mouth on why this war is still going on,

[03:01] Margrave we're fighting because you $%&@ed up my peace deal
[03:01] Margrave and LH $%&@ed up my peace deal

He's still upset I didn't apologize for getting sanctioned twice by Lady Dakota & going along with the dumb peace deal he was trying to broker.

Or you can suck my !@#$ either one works and I take the !@#$@#$ warn as well.

Edited by Alexio15

Right... Because tevron didn't sanction all of m inc and alexio didn't give him the green light.

Alexio- you have a history of ;)) ;)$& up anything your involved in. You didn't activate you MDP with NSF, they disbanded, you warred invicta- got rolled, you warred m inc because we made you look so stupid with the log drops of your members saying 'we don't want to fight' and still got rolled, hell, you even booted three of your own members because they fought 2 days too late. your track record is par for the course.

We don't need aid, we're small enough now that bills are cheap

This is the biggest !@#$@#$ laugh I have ever seen. When you all raided guinness as a alliance Atlas happened to still be in protectorate status. Or are you quite retarded. We was also not on a mdp level it was a odoap so please do look at the wiki correctly and get the facts right. However coming from you I don't exactly expect anything accurate because you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

As for me !@#$@#$ up I'm not the !@#$@#$ that got an entire alliance reduced to rubble. Ill take that !@#$@#$ warn as well.

Edited by Alexio15

Or you can suck my d I c k either one works and I take the !@#$@#$ warn as well.

lol, congrats on destroying what reputation Atlas had left on Brown & ensuring you won't make a decent collection in the foreseeable future. All so you could prove yourself a reliable DK puppet.

The Brown Sphere is sick of your kind of sanction drama, so the sooner you move to Pink; the better off everyone will be.

Edited by Methrage

lol, congrats on destroying what reputation Atlas had left on Brown & ensuring you won't make a decent collection in the foreseeable future. All so you could prove yourself a reliable DK puppet.

The Brown Sphere is sick of your kind of sanction drama, so the sooner you move to Pink; the better off everyone will be.

Correction brown sphere is sick of your fucking drama get the fucking message

In fact, the Brown Sphere is so sick of Atlas' drama, that the top brown alliance (and the only one that's been on Brown for about a billion !@#$@#$ years) is still in an MDAP bloc with them.

And in fact just upgraded our stand alone treaty

In fact, the Brown Sphere is so sick of Atlas' drama, that the top brown alliance (and the only one that's been on Brown for about a billion !@#$@#$ years) is still in an MDAP bloc with them.

They've had almost no time to respond to this latest outburst from Atlas, whether they remain allied to the most destabilizing presence on Brown is yet to be seen.

They've had almost no time to respond to this latest outburst from Atlas, whether they remain allied to the most destabilizing presence on Brown is yet to be seen.

Honestly seriously just stop for a second and look in the mirror. Just full blown look in the mirror. I'm gonna say this once and hopefully I don't have to repeat myself again.

THERE WAS NO DRAMA ON BROWN UNTIL YOU ARRIVED.

Honestly seriously just stop for a second and look in the mirror. Just full blown look in the mirror. I'm gonna say this once and hopefully I don't have to repeat myself again.

THERE WAS NO DRAMA ON BROWN UNTIL YOU ARRIVED.

There was no drama until LD went on her sanction spree. Then when the Brown Sphere was happy to see it over when LD was out of Senate, suddenly Atlas decided to start up some new drama.

There was no drama until LD went on her sanction spree. Then when the Brown Sphere was happy to see it over when LD was out of Senate, suddenly Atlas decided to start up some new drama.

You are seriously deluded. I'm not even sure why I'm trying to explain anything to you. It's pointless and a waste of my time.

Just a heads up I'm not leaving my colour sphere. You have no support on brown outside of your little band of nations.

You are seriously deluded. I'm not even sure why I'm trying to explain anything to you. It's pointless and a waste of my time.

Just a heads up I'm not leaving my colour sphere. You have no support on brown outside of your little band of nations.

I'm sure GATO & the rest of the Brown Sphere are collectively face palming at your latest tantrum on the Brown Sphere. This sanction spree you're on has no support on the Brown Sphere outside of Atlas possibly.

I'm sure GATO & the rest of the Brown Sphere are collectively face palming at your latest tantrum on the Brown Sphere. This sanction spree you're on has no support on the Brown Sphere outside of Atlas possibly.

You truly don't understand that this is supported global by all color spheres. This is the entire game saying fuck you,  go away already

Haha this is hilarious, Alexio15 crying a river over being sanctioned. Ever heard of the phrase "what goes around, comes around"?

Already I've received messages from other Senators amazed Pink would have a say on who gets sanctioned on Brown, Atlas is not popular on Brown right now. Most Senators on Brown feel sanctions should only be placed for Brown reasons, not for other reasons.

His "crying" and "outburst" consist of him saying he can survive without trades. Yes, he's really crying a massive river. And Meth, dealers shouldn't be dipping in their own stash. The world is tired of this war, and they're not on your side.

Edited by Gh0s7

His "crying" and "outburst" consist of him saying he can survive without trades. Yes, he's really crying a massive river. And Meth, dealers shouldn't be dipping in their own stash. The world is tired of this war, and they're not on your side.

Those sick of this war can stay out, we've been willing to white peace our aggressors. Its them who want to drag this out..

No. No. And no darling. Brown was happy and stable before you came along.

Again, you received sanctions due to YOUR actions. Live up to your actions. It's not that hard. Trust me.

No. No. And no darling. Brown was happy and stable before you came along.

Again, you received sanctions due to YOUR actions. Live up to your actions. It's not that hard. Trust me.

I ran for the Senate. I can take responsibility for that & do a much better job at it than you.

I ran for the Senate. I can take responsibility for that & do a much better job at it than you.

You can't even be a competent alliance leader. All you do is drive yourself and others into the ground all because of your pride.

Also being a senator is easy. Anyone can do it. All you have to do is read proposals, carefully weigh the options, consider everyone on the team, and vote accordingly. I was not a bad senator. I was an active senator. You think I'm a bad senator because I sanctioned you. Did you ever stop and think why? Look in the mirror. That's why. You and you alone.

Do everyone you know a favor and swallow your pride.

Man we all know that's actually crying a river it's not even worth the time it takes to type a message to hand them what's right in front of them...