Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its the new nations you declared on with out wonders...it shows how mighty you are to beat on them and then boast about being superior lol but hey whatever you wanna make of it your more then welcome too

That nation kept attacking aNiMaLz & broke a peace agreement with them with the excuse of them sending me aid. So I don't consider beating him anything to boast about, I'm just fulfilling a request for assistance by aNiMaLz with him. When he's ready to peace aNiMaLz, I'll peace him out. HIs response to me telling him to peace aNiMaLz was attacking more aNiMaLz.

Edit: I assume you're talking about the nation I declared on with aNiMaLz Defense as the reason, the Kashmir nation got declared on because Kashmir still refuses white peace.

Edited by Methrage

Wow, you're STILL trying to act like there is something wrong with defending ourselves.

You attacked us, you chose to throw these nations into the grinder like this for your own reasons, and now they are paying the price for following poor leaders. You have had numerous opportunities to end this and consistently refused. The nations in question have generous individual surrender terms available to them the moment they wise up and want to quit dying for your ego they can.

So instead of acting like a man and making some attempt to clean up your mess, even after all this time, you rather come on here and whine about how horrible we are for daring to fight back.

:facepalm:

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

keep in mind Animalz opened themselves up when they wanted a war so I was just helping them out but so far Meth there is maybe 10 people or less on all of CN who thinks your in the right here...so having to say much more would be a waste of time...everyone hail the almighty Methrage who attacks new nations and brags about him winning his wars because he couldn't fight people in his tier as equals...we all bow to your strength good sir:) im done here

keep in mind Animalz opened themselves up when they wanted a war so I was just helping them out but so far Meth there is maybe 10 people or less on all of CN who thinks your in the right here...so having to say much more would be a waste of time...everyone hail the almighty Methrage who attacks new nations and brags about him winning his wars because he couldn't fight people in his tier as equals...we all bow to your strength good sir:) im done here

Fighting off our aggressors does not equal bragging about beating them.

That is actually pretty funny. 

At least someone enjoyed it.