Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've had almost no time to respond to this latest outburst from Atlas, whether they remain allied to the most destabilizing presence on Brown is yet to be seen.

Uh...if you think GATO is canceling on Atlas, especially over this, you're crazy. They do not care about this.

This is the biggest !@#$@#$ laugh I have ever seen. When you all raided guinness as a alliance Atlas happened to still be in protectorate status. Or are you quite retarded. We was also not on a mdp level it was a odoap so please do look at the wiki correctly and get the facts right. However coming from you I don't exactly expect anything accurate because you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Lord Hitchcock was at Guinness when the Beer Guzzlers war went down, just for clarification.

His "crying" and "outburst" consist of him saying he can survive without trades. Yes, he's really crying a massive river. And Meth, dealers shouldn't be dipping in their own stash. The world is tired of this war, and they're not on your side.

And we offered them white peace- they can accept it when they want and wars over. We weren't kidding about perma war- it's them that need to wake up. The 'world' as a whole doesn't care about the conflict, most don't even know what's going on. The sanctions across the board are tight knit senators who aren't going to say 'no' anyway- even if we were God driven Angels.

As layton admitted his garbage in my blog- and his side is never getting the 'S' word- through hell or high water, sanctions, a thousands more posts and months of war.

We aren't budging. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

That's cool. You'll end up perma warred, permanently sanctioned, broke and in bill lock but hey, that's your choice.

lol, I'm a Senator. I can't be perma-Sanctioned. Even if Alexio did decide it was worth being Perma-Sanctioned to try keeping me Perma-Sanctioned, I can still remove the sanctions every 5 days.

Edit: Maybe this war should be renamed, Margrave needs an Ego Boost. Since that seems to be what this war has become about, Margrave feeling small & wanting me to feed his ego with a surrender. Its not going to happen.

Edited by Methrage

Gonna be hard to continue this perma war with no aid, isn't it?

Gonna be hard to continue this perma war with no aid, isn't it?

Actually we've already got that planned out- thrift shopping

[imagine a green, good looking Granny Smith Apple like myself in that cheetah coat]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

My trades won't be effected by your sanctions, I've had to deal with them for months. You and Tevron can't say the same.

Not tgis round no but they can easily be applied for the next set of sanctions you easily forget that. You aren't the only one with a senate power.

Not tgis round no but they can easily be applied for the next set of sanctions you easily forget that. You aren't the only one with a senate power.

Most of my trades are already secret, the ones which aren't will be before new sanctions can be placed.

Most of my trades are already secret, the ones which aren't will be before new sanctions can be placed.

As mentioned I have no qualms taking this to full sanctions if needed. Rather not tbh as it doesn't accomplish much but whatever. Keep bragging how you maybe shaved 15m a collect off of my nation. In the long run its a huge victory for you.

As mentioned I have no qualms taking this to full sanctions if needed. Rather not tbh as it doesn't accomplish much but whatever. Keep bragging how you maybe shaved 15m a collect off of my nation. In the long run its a huge victory for you.

I don't think you understand, full sanctions are the same as what you've placed on me already.

Key word there being most.

You get antsy if a proposal isn't passed right away which will give you +2 happiness, I'll be surprised if you can endure more than a week without trades before you start asking for a sanction truce.

Also I'll fix that before new sanctions can be placed.

You get antsy if a proposal isn't passed right away which will give you +2 happiness, I'll be surprised if you can endure more than a week without trades before you start asking for a sanction truce.

Also I'll fix that before new sanctions can be placed.

I'm sure you will and I can easily last without trades. That doesn't bother me I haven't actually complained about it incase you have failed to notice

You know, we can work all this out right now; I haven't realized till now that this obsession with me the other side possesses isnt born out of hate, but the same affection that leads to proverbial pigtail pulling on the playground of yore.

Well I have a solution to channel those confusing emotions you're dealing with; Methrage, I formally induct you into the ancient and noble order of the Margrave Fan Club, and offer you the most wieghty office of Club President. You may of course appoint your own officers, but i would recommend King Neptune as your vice; I don't think Hitchcock and Sigrun are quite to the point where they can consciously acknowledge their affections.

Refusal of this office will of course automatically inflict you with it anyway; acceptance will automatically make Limitless Nexus at large an extension of the club, with all the rights and responsibilities that implies.

Now that we have passed this stone of contention, I look forward to the swift conclusion of hostilities.

Signed under my authority as dread sovereign and Margrave of the Margrave Fan Club,

Margrave, Piper, \m/ember, and HARSH TASK MASTER of Kashmir.

You know, we can work all this out right now; I haven't realized till now that this obsession with me the other side possesses isnt born out of hate, but the same affection that leads to proverbial pigtail pulling on the playground of yore.
Well I have a solution to channel those confusing emotions you're dealing with; Methrage, I formally induct you into the ancient and noble order of the Margrave Fan Club, and offer you the most wieghty office of Club President. You may of course appoint your own officers, but i would recommend King Neptune as your vice; I don't think Hitchcock and Sigrun are quite to the point where they can consciously acknowledge their affections.
Refusal of this office will of course automatically inflict you with it anyway; acceptance will automatically make Limitless Nexus at large an extension of the club, with all the rights and responsibilities that implies.
Now that we have passed this stone of contention, I look forward to the swift conclusion of hostilities.
Signed under my authority as dread sovereign and Margrave of the Margrave Fan Club,

Is that your surrender Margrave? About bloody time.

This fan club is a scam! It came with orange paint labeled "cover yourself and be a basketball" a beeper (that doesn't work), 2 margrave selfies and the free t-shirt that was 'supposed' to be included in my shipment was indeed... Wait for it... Not included