Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, though you've tucked your tail and spent some time hiding. We're still receiving others hell bent on smashing themselves into our knees.

If you can call it that.

I would say 'flailing and squealing' would be more accurate.

Sorry.  I didn't realize not being in the sub-10K NS tier was hiding, flailing, or squealing.

If you think so, you are welcome to buy up (well, there is only one in your whole coalition who can buy anything, isn't there) and do something about it.

Let me see if I have some propaganda for your line of thinking....

Sun%20Tzu%201_zpstkbodu5a.png

edit - fixed a syntactical error

Edited by smurthwaite

An accurate description of the war at hand- and also, our extreme close resemblance to our cousins- the mighty ducks (as we also have 2 bash brothers in Jonesing and King Neptune).

notice xanth- getting mad and crushing our beach ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upafFMfdYGE

Aww I can say you name too. Xanth Xanth Xanth. Can you see out from the rubble I left you under after our last meeting.

148 of your spies dead and 1 general in 1 that round killed. 

All the ns I lost fighting you is already rebuilt plus some. Better get out of my range or the last 70 are gone and the rest of your generals.
  Edited by Xanth

After chatting with Sigrun on IRC, here are some lovely Sigrunisms.

Sigrun: Margrave, you ass! You never included me in the peace talks! You're incompetent!

*Jack includes Sigrun in the peace talks*

Sigrun: It is a privilege for me to even give you the time of day! Don't talk to me!
-----

Sigrun: We're winning!

Jack: Well I can point to the fact that we vastly outnumber and outgun you, the fact that most of your coalition is like 1000NS or less, most of you have been sanctioned and have limited ability to send aid, many have expressed a desire for the conflict to end so rebuilding can start, that you cannot touch the cores of the MANY alliances that are fighting you, and our widespread diplomatic support. I wouldn't say you're winning.

Sigrun: None of that matters one iota! You know nothing of war!

Jack: Can you point to one single factor that indicates you're winning?
Sigrun: You're a piece of !@#$!

Jack: Well you're just proving my point. All you have is insults and denials of reality. You can't even name one factor.

Sigrun: You're delusional!

-----

*Jack asks Sigrun a simple yes or no question that can be answered instantly with one message*

*Sigrun queries Jack on IRC to insult him at length while completely ignoring the yes or no question*

Sigrun: Stop wasting my time!

-----

Jack: Sigrun, these are the terms our side is presenting. Do you agree to them or not?

Sigrun: You're in no position to make demands of me!!

Jack: It's a question...

Sigrun: Fight me!!

-----

Jack: Methrage has already indicated that he would surrender only if everyone else in his coalition does too.

Sigrun: You're a liar! Methrage said no such thing!

*Sigrun shows Jack a log where Methrage says he would surrender only if everyone else in his coalition does too*

Sigrun: See! You're a liar!

Jack: Are you on drugs? That says exactly what I told you it said, clearly, many times, and through multiple channels.

Sigrun: You're delusional!

-----

Sigrun: I'm going to avoid answering any of your questions directly and substantively and only insult your character!

Jack: Why? I'm being serious here and trying to see if you agree to these terms or not. I'm laying out the facts and all you do is insult my character? I don't care what you say or think about me, but can you at least say ANYTHING substantive?

Sigrun: You have no character!

Jack: Then what are you insulting?

Sigrun: ....

-----

Sigrun: If I have sufficiently deluded myself into believing my war is just, that means I can ignore all reality and demand surrender from forces superior to my own! And they have to accept it because I believe my own delusions really really hard!

Jack: It doesn't really work like that...

Sigrun: Yes it does! YOU'RE delusional!
-----

Sigrun: I have nothing more to say to you!
*a minute later*

Sigrun: Let's talk in an hour when I'm on break!

Jack: Why? You're not actually saying anything of substance, so it's basically a waste of time...

Sigrun: Don't talk to me! You want substance!? Fight me!

Jack: That isn't substance. You would still have no substance to back up your delusions. All you have is insults, nothing more.

Sigrun: Idiot!
-----

Let's hope we have another round on IRC so we can have a second installment of Sigrunisms with Jack.

Edited by Jack Layton

We have another one, ladies and gentlemen:

Sigrun: *insults Jack repeatedly in pretty much every line*

Jack: *barely says anything about Sigrun in response, trying to keep the conversation substantive*

Sigrun: *messages Jack in game*: I've blocked you because I was at work! I'm willing to talk again if you stop insulting me! Idiot!

-----

But it looks like Sigrun doesn't like the limelight. I've been blocked :(. Oh no, do you mean I'll never again have to deal with someone whose head is so far up their ass that all they can hear is an echo chamber in their disgusting colon? A dark day in the history of mankind, indeed. The best part in all this is that Sigrun comes onto the Propaganda thread to respond to my Sigrunisms exactly in the way I've depicted it. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Edited by Jack Layton