You too Rudy?! I am never going to play you/Ogaden's EU4 mod if you keep this up!

Try playing in Vanilla Europe in EU4 a few more times, I bet you that you'll come crawling for our glorious mod.

That said, don't take it too personally, Rogal. We all have our parts to play in this and this is one play that certainly still has its twists and turns yet to unfold in its drama :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a common misconception that cactuses are mammals,  Cactuses are actually a type of avian and feed their young not through mammary glands, but instead by depositing predigested food particles into their mouthes. 
Also, a single cactus would not be powerful enough to destroy a planet, that would require a squad on them working in tandem, that's most likely some sort of moon, or possibly Pluto.

I think you are grossly underestimating the power of a fully engorged Cactus mid-fondle.

Try playing in Vanilla Europe in EU4 a few more times, I bet you that you'll come crawling for our glorious mod.

Your words ring of truth sir....

That said, don't take it too personally, Rogal. We all have our parts to play in this and this is one play that certainly still has its twists and turns yet to unfold in its drama :P

Yep yep, no worries. I don't care who does what. I just love the feeling of filling up other peoples war slots, mmmm, there's no better feeling in teh world.... of Planet Bob... because this is an IC forum. Shit! I broke character. God Damnit.

^ you missed eternal Viceroy of the NPL!

o/ RIA

Damnit, Wally.  You always were 30 minutes ahead of me.

I do love me some RIA.  I hope you guys have some fun.

Knowing RIA, who has an over/under on how long it takes for them to hit somebody on the other side?

(/me looks to the morons who will declare on RIA's treaty partners)

It is a common misconception that cactuses are mammals,  Cactuses are actually a type of avian and feed their young not through mammary glands, but instead by depositing predigested food particles into their mouthes. 
Also, a single cactus would not be powerful enough to destroy a planet, that would require a squad on them working in tandem, that's most likely some sort of moon, or possibly Pluto.

this is beautiful

i cried a tear of joy seeing this image in my mind

I found a few recently but they were sunbathing.

10749932_10153286750012598_8547439048290

Edited by IYIyTh