• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"And so the heavens were opened, and insanity followed. The glorious skies were destroyed by the indiscriminate chaos and bitter cold, and so the world ends." -These are the last words of the Aztecs. 

Intentionally playing stupid is a bad look, RIA has never neglected an ally before, so by hitting Polar you knew this was gonna happen.

Breaking News: Mogar's panties are wound up today. Look out. Next up at 11:30: more DoWs. Back to you

AB choose to hit our allies, this is what happens when you do that.
RIA treaties aren't for show

Punch a 1 way ticket to serious town why don't you. I was being goofy. Because whenever people you like declare war on people you like you're allowed to be goofy.

So much for not calling in allies. I knew it was propaganda,  but its satisfying to have it etched in stone.

yes because Polar decided to call in RIA and only RIA. it couldnt possibly be that RIA did something Random and Insane(and also predictable)

Praise Slaanesh, all glory to the Eye of Terror

I wasssss a fan of the Black Templar and Space Wolves... but Tywin being pro-Imperium makes me want to turn to Khorne. Blood for the Blood God! (also it coincidentally fits the aztec theme)

Another sig i use elsewhere.

otMvzK3.gif

Breaking News: Mogar's panties are wound up today. Look out. Next up at 11:30: more DoWs. Back to you

Punch a 1 way ticket to serious town why don't you. I was being goofy. Because whenever people you like declare war on people you like you're allowed to be goofy.

1 way ticket? like a train ticket?
We like trains, our old flag had a train, now we're stuck with a cactus fondling itself. 

I fear we may be in a state of decay with regard to flags.

We like trains, our old flag had a train, now we're stuck with a cactus fondling itself. 

I fear we may be in a state of decay with regard to flags.

What's wrong with a cactus groping her bosoms while shooting a white streak of something out of her mouth thusly destroying a planet?

What's wrong with a cactus groping her bosoms while shooting a white streak of something out of her mouth thusly destroying a planet?

It is a common misconception that cactuses are mammals,  Cactuses are actually a type of avian and feed their young not through mammary glands, but instead by depositing predigested food particles into their mouthes. 
Also, a single cactus would not be powerful enough to destroy a planet, that would require a squad on them working in tandem, that's most likely some sort of moon, or possibly Pluto.