NPO Declaration of War

Letum

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you guys had an awesome rivalry, and instead of resolving that, you decided to...ally? And that is why CN hasn't had anything going on in years.

With that, I will at least thank Doomsphere for being consistently a pain in our ass. Without that I honestly would have left (again).

On second thought, though, we did essentially the same with TOP, and it has created some very interesting events. I hope the same happens in this case. Good luck!

Edited by Starfox101

So you guys had an awesome rivalry, and instead of resolving that, you decided to...ally? And that is why CN hasn't had anything going on in years.

Starfox101, on 15 Aug 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I think it was just a few months ago I was making fun of the Playtsphere. Now I have been assimilated. In the same thread, I also complimented TOP's historical political ability, and here we have it on display again. I've been preaching for people to forget old grudges and move on to bigger and better things, and here we have another example. Let's see where this takes us.

Honestly, TOP and NpO are some of the most skilled Political alliances. Tough group to go up against.

Also, hello Crymson. This is awkward.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118087-disaster-hits-bob/page-4#entry3159767

(also a good move, btw)

Edited by Schad