A note on MI6 recruitment tactics.

smurthwaite

Just found the stats. MI6 was 12th in net damage output (374k). TOP was 1st (1,474k), Kaskus was 2nd (1,351k) and Umb was 3rd (954k).

Other MI6 highlights. 18th in damage dealth per war. 14th in Damage Inflicted/Damage Taken Ratio. 10th for damage inflicted per nation.

The only thing you broke the top 10 in was 8th for wars per nation.  

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember IAA? These clowns are at best pretending and at worse....on narcotics.

Of course I do. It's why I said no to chimmy when he first tried to poach me from TIO. The thought of being in the same AA as all of these former IAA sorts made me want to dry heave. The best part about MI6 are the people they have poached and that somehow they managed to redeem Myth. :P

Which brings me to the next quote I have the misfortune of replying to.

Can you stop white knighting and let them have their discussion? Or at least pull a non biased balanced approach. I can't stand seeing people jump in and white knighting so much. It's like seeing people get jumped, it's just not cool. 

Anyone who knows me (and plenty within MI6 do) knows that I never blindly back a person simply because they are a friend, ally or whatever. I also know only too well I am not the most favoured person in MI6 and I would probably be rejected if I ever did apply there (yelled at too many of their current members for various reasons) which probably would put me in the same company as Tywin and you probably as far as rejected applications go :P

Basically you have no idea what you are talking about.

The sole reason I am responding to the likes of magic is because he along with a few others represents the absolute worse that GATO has now left to offer. GATO used to be an alliance that stood for something, they were pummeled for years, took beatings that other alliances disbanded over and still they produced in my eyes anyway quality level leadership that a person could reason with. Even when GATO was relegated to punching bag status they still managed to show other alliances a standard for decent leadership.  That all changed after karma when they entered CnG, lo and behold suddenly the lanores, darths and magics came to positions of leadership and the alliance I respected for years became an absolute joke. I was in GATO for awhile and I left out of disgust from seeing that these so called leaders were intent on nothing more than turning one of the oldest alliances in this game into nothing more than a lackey. Whilst I was at TIO it was often stated that if it wasn't for the likes of kubla and dream that a cancellation would be in order and when you look at what GATO currently has and has had for the last few years...

Why wouldn't you? They are the disgrace to the memory of the GATO that we all once knew. The WAE tag was a few years early but they surely deserve it now.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Just found the stats. MI6 was 12th in net damage output (374k). TOP was 1st (1,474k), Kaskus was 2nd (1,351k) and Umb was 3rd (954k).

Other MI6 highlights. 18th in damage dealth per war. 14th in Damage Inflicted/Damage Taken Ratio. 10th for damage inflicted per nation.

The only thing you broke the top 10 in was 8th for wars per nation.  

what happens if you add my stats into that?

what happens if you add my stats into that?

RAGE is included. 22nd in net damage output at 97k.

57th in damage inflicted, 44th in damage per war, 2nd in Damage Inflicted to Damage Taken ratio, 1st for damage per nation*.

If you meant add your stats to MI6s, it's not enough to bump them up a spot.

* = In damage per nation 2nd went to GGA. For alliances with more than a single person, Kaskus had 1st (3rd overall) and DBDC had 2nd (4th overall). 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

I meant adding them to MI6's, but the ego boost is always appreciated.

These are the stats that really matter at the end of the day.

I'm a one man wrecking ball.

Edited by Mogar

I meant adding them to MI6's, but the ego boost is always appreciated.

You were in RIA during entering that war, so you'd be added there if anything. You fought RnR-- a target MI6 didn't even engage with. 

That said, adding RAGE to MI6 would propel them 4 spots for net damage output (passing GOONS, Fark, NPL and NpO). However, one should note there is a SHARP drop-off between 8th and 9th place though (DBDC in 8th was at 667k while NpO at 9th was at 411k). 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Which brings me to the next quote I have the misfortune of replying to.

Anyone who knows me (and plenty within MI6 do) knows that I never blindly back a person simply because they are a friend, ally or whatever. I also know only too well I am not the most favoured person in MI6 and I would probably be rejected if I ever did apply there (yelled at too many of their current members for various reasons) which probably would put me in the same company as Tywin and you probably as far as rejected applications go :P

Basically you have no idea what you are talking about.

The sole reason I am responding to the likes of magic is because he along with a few others represents the absolute worse that GATO has now left to offer. GATO used to be an alliance that stood for something, they were pummeled for years, took beatings that other alliances disbanded over and still they produced in my eyes anyway quality level leadership that a person could reason with. Even when GATO was relegated to punching bag status they still managed to show other alliances a standard for decent leadership.  That all changed after karma when they entered CnG, lo and behold suddenly the lanores, darths and magics came to positions of leadership and the alliance I respected for years became an absolute joke. I was in GATO for awhile and I left out of disgust from seeing that these so called leaders were intent on nothing more than turning one of the oldest alliances in this game into nothing more than a lackey. Whilst I was at TIO it was often stated that if it wasn't for the likes of kubla and dream that a cancellation would be in order and when you look at what GATO currently has and has had for the last few years...

Why wouldn't you? They are the disgrace to the memory of the GATO that we all once knew. The WAE tag was a few years early but they surely deserve it now.

1) No one is forcing you to reply. If it's a misfortune, I'd love for you to not reply.
2) There's not been a single person in history of CN when called on white knighting who doesn't use a "If you only knew me" or "My friends will tell you..."

I honestly don't care. You think of yourself as a greater person than you. Then again maybe you do something, no idea I've never heard of you. However by the way you type, you see yourself as better than I or Tywinn. Arrogance doesn't look good and seeing yourself as better than other people will certainly lead you down the path to my level of reputation. I've yet to see many people who can survive at my level of being hated.

I also don't care about your applicant status to MI6 or whatever it is you're on about, I asked you to stop white knighting because it's petty. You have nothing to do with their Argument and are jumping in providing nothing constructive. So I asked you to stop, not about your MI6 application, What your friends think of you, or the history of GATO and GOONS WAE censor on the boards.

Back to MI6, I think comparing them to MK is absolutely insane. MI6 don't go out of their way to bother anyone. They make joke around a bit, but they never come to you and mess with your stuff, I've also never seen any MI6 member who is arrogant other than Mogar and James Maximus. Maybe I'm missing something? They're no where near the GOONS or MK standards. Plus MI6 actually has funny humor at times, instead of MK and GOONS sitting around laughing all day at gifs with silly faces moving fast.

You were in RIA during entering that war, so you'd be added there if anything. You fought RnR-- a target MI6 didn't even engage with. 

That said, adding RAGE to MI6 would propel them 4 spots for net damage output (passing GOONS, Fark, NPL and NpO). However, one should note there is a SHARP drop-off between 8th and 9th place though (DBDC in 8th was at 667k while NpO at 9th was at 411k). 

I was in RAGE for 3 months before the war started actually, due to RIA not wanting to get involved with the Mushqueda thing.

But he is better than you and Tywinn.

Damn, I got the support of Rey. I don't know if this is good or bad. :P

Actually Rota, if anyone is "white knighting" (whatever the hell that means) it's you. Or attention whoring but then again that's nothing new either. I am simply wading into a topic and rambling like any other old warhorse who has been in CN since 06 likes to do every so often when we can be bothered to. Your opinion whether I should or shouldn't doesn't really matter all that much to me.

You fought RnR-- a target MI6 didn't even engage with.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=119765

Ahem?

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Fascinating.

IMO, poaching, and even coordinated poaching at a specific alliance, and other types of soft aggression is only a CB as far as the recipients are willing to draw the line in the sand and then defend it. This thread made my morning.

Certainly the most important thing we can all agree on here is that the micros need a murdering, and that I'm just the man for the job.

Chim: More dangerous than a poverty-stricken mother with a pillow.

To play 5th fiddle (at best) to TOP, Polar, Umbrella, and IRON? [/quote]

Actually, we play 3rd trombone...its a work in progress needless to say...

If I had the juice in GATO and GATO had the juice in the world I'd wipe this travesty off the face of the planet for the very notion

Did you really just slam your own alliance as being too inadequate? At least you're not in denial anymore...

I mean MI6 barely declared actual wars on RnR (and vice versa), they were both busy with other declarations

I was MI6's lower tier. it was all worked out with Chim so I could get R&R to surrender to me.

No, I genuinely dislike the lot of you. All these things I say is actually what I know to be true of your pitiful excuse of an alliance. No acting, no giving a !@#$ who you think you are or what friends you think you have or what GATO's position in the world is. The people in your alliance used to be the independent type even if they didn't have much say in the world they stood up for things that actually meant something. Now? Well you sell out to hide under a few larger skirts and puff up and talk like you did something when really the only thing that has changed is you went from people I could respect to complete !@#$%bags.  That spirit of IAA that Twinn brought up is !@#$@#$ dead....MI6 killed it and its probably the most shameful thing I've seen come to pass on Bob. So iz I mad bro? You're goddamn right I am. Chim made a mockery out of what we in GATO thought was a great alliance....and for what? To play 5th fiddle (at best) to TOP, Polar, Umbrella, and IRON? If I had the juice in GATO and GATO had the juice in the world I'd wipe this travesty off the face of the planet for the very notion...and once upon a time Chim would've asked me to.

The sad thing is, you're so *^%$ inactive you've not once even made an attempt at getting to know MI6.  I have never once tried to make it like IAA (other than tongue-in-cheek references).  

The Empire is dead.  It should stay that way.  It was my fault, and I've come to terms with it.

But MI6 is something entirely different, and entirely better.  And I am enjoying Bob more now, in its deadened state, than I ever did then.

And if you'd like to know why our per-nation output isn't the best in the game, I'd encourage you to look at the makeup of our alliance.  We don't have the upper tier of a TOP or Umbrella.

Edited by Chimaera

??? How? They ZIed me like was first intended to. DS still has me on their EZI list. (ZI but technically I ceased existing and came back and their ZIing me again after NG did for them). 

So basically they did everything they intended to. No idea you helped with any of that. Also Echelon saved me from the PZI from NG. The reason I left Echelon is because R&R was butt hurt and wanted me gone, so I didn't want to ruin Echelon's FA.

Huh. Seems NG finally got something right. You are literally the definition of victim.

On the main topic, I was always flattered when people tried to recruit me. Calm down. 

Naw your right...I don't even remember the last time I logged in to say anything of importance on our forums. Last year maybe.....Though I could easily reach everyone I doubt any one of them would listen to me these days. I'd need 3-4 months.

This isn't about violence anyway. It's more about pointing out to MI6 how stupid they look. They are almost a poor man's GOONs....except GOONs actually had some juice in their day. They have that same "we can act like asshats and kings of the world because we have a few big friends." shine on them. They have all the symptoms. Constant threads about dumb !@#$ they do. Delusions of grandeur. Loudmouths and morons proliferating the forum. At least GOONs was always like that. Do you remember IAA? These clowns are at best pretending and at worse....on narcotics.

It's alright he's proving my point.

Oh so now you don't remember that NPO was berated for keeping their large nations in PM? You're right...facts are pesky aren't they? I said you didn't do well in the beginning when it was a more evenly matched fight. Yes you won in the end but I recall you guys were catching heat for not doing well there for a few weeks. I may just be old. Hey we were fighting three of those alliances that did better than you though I'd probably put Legion in there too. They had a better start. So we took on 3 of your top 5 alliances...along 12-15 other alliances and still finished top 5 in damage given and received.... I guess we did better than even you did on the winning side.... I love being right.

Again, I said I don't care what shit NPO got. They fought well so that is what I cared about. Man, you seriously are fucking stupid. Yeah, reading comprehension must be a bitch for those magical ninja types. 

Hey, you want pesky facts, stop acting like most of the alliances fighting GATO were solely fighting GATO. The 3 out of the TOP 5 were fighting other alliances, so you were not receiving 100% from the vast majority of alliances fighting you.  

As for war stats- you realize that the RI5 stats are on the second page right? So I missed FARK, VE, and Legion. We did 8th for our side. 

As for the beginning, on Nov 4th we had the second highest amount of wars behind NPO and 161333 out of the 280813 damage inflicted on NPO. But yes, please keep acting like you are fucking stupidly clueless about everything and fade back into obscurity mate. 

As for OP, I don't think the recruiting is bad, I think the constant harassment after a 'no' is. You guys have no concept of when a joke is dead and clearly have no communication because you will sit there and have 6 different people. Yes I might have humored you the first ten times but it got old 4-5 monthes ago and you still do it every. single. day.

I think this might be the wisest thing anyone has posted in this thread.

Actually, we play 3rd trombone...its a work in progress needless to say...

Did you really just slam your own alliance as being too inadequate? At least you're not in denial anymore...

Shame you still arent at my NS, i still want to show you how i play like i promised 2 years ago.

Jesus just somebody roll MI6 already, they're fucking terrible and offer nothing to cybernations at all. They cant fight for nothing either, they're worthless. 

Send me another recruiting messaging, and I'm raiding Chauncey. Fuck you MI6

IRON? We have very little to do with IRON so no clue what you talking about there. As for Polar, nope, don't see a treaty their either. So yeah, so far you are fairly clueless about MI6.

Now onto hiding behind others... Yeah, our inaugural war, we did some pretty heavy lifting for an alliance our size and kicked some major ass as well. We did not "hide" behind TOP when we went full in against NPO to try and prevent NPO from hitting TOP hard. We accomplished that goal. We got hit by TPF pretty damn hard and did almost all the lifting against TPF by our lonesome. So again, you are pretty clueless about MI6 in this aspect as well. 

Now onto TOP and Umb. They gave MI6 a chance. They have become great friends and allies to us. Just because we did not choose to ally GATO at our inception, hardly means we are no longer independent thinkers. If you think any of us has truly changed colors, you are again utterly clueless as to who MI6 is. I will admit, we have changed shades but I have known many of the members of MI6 a long ass time and I can tell you one thing about all of them, the biggest thing they wanted was to change Planet Bob. Guess what? That is the sole purpose of MI6. So again, you are completely clueless about MI6. 

So to sum things up, you are pissed off cuz you are totally clueless about MI6 and therefore have made up reasons you think exist (they only exist in your head) to hate MI6. 

Here is a quarter, call the waaambulance mate. Your posts are really amusing since you froth at the mouth like a rabid chipmunk. 

Your invite has always been imprinted on your heart mate. 

2 AA didn't jump in to help you with TPF? Just saying. Not saying MI6 didn't fight well you guys had a good punch just fixing a few things

Jesus just somebody roll MI6 already, they're !@#$@#$ terrible and offer nothing to cybernations at all. They cant fight for nothing either, they're worthless. 

Send me another recruiting messaging, and I'm raiding Chauncey. $%&@ you MI6

♪ Hey, I just met you, and this crazy, but join MI6 maybe?