A note on MI6 recruitment tactics.

smurthwaite

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen anybody use that acronym for the New Sith Order before.

Join MCXA, then we'll talk about new siff order.

You selling tech?  :ehm:

If u buy now, i give you 10$ off ur order.

No, but it would seem we've let people try to buy from our EZI target. How unfortunate.

Try?

It's a misspelling of MI6.

Join MCXI6
Edited by Rotavele

I think it's kinda sad that MI6 poaches, because their poaching can often kill many small successful micros. Let's say that MI6 did successfully poach you from SRA, then CN would lose a micro that is doing very good for itself. 

It would actually be a better thing for the game if MI6 succeeded.

Best of luck to MI6 with killing micros off going forward, its a noble task.

It would actually be a better thing for the game if MI6 succeeded.

Best of luck to MI6 with killing micros off going forward, its a noble task.

You'd like to see RIOT Society killed off'? :(

Please let me send them the tech I owe them first before any micros get killed plz. ty.

Edited by Rotavele

I think it's kinda sad that MI6 poaches, because their poaching can often kill many small successful micros. Let's say that MI6 did successfully poach you from SRA, then CN would lose a micro that is doing very good for itself. 

Interesting.

This topic is strange, on one hand and I have nothing to say and don't want to comment and on the other I have a list of insults.

Quite complex, ultimately it is the players fault if they abandon their alliance so if you want to blame someone then blame the player.

Quite viciously blame them too until they feel uncomfortable with their decision.

Edited by Commander shepard

??? How? They ZIed me like was first intended to. DS still has me on their EZI list. (ZI but technically I ceased existing and came back and their ZIing me again after NG did for them). 

So basically they did everything they intended to. No idea you helped with any of that. Also Echelon saved me from the PZI from NG. The reason I left Echelon is because R&R was butt hurt and wanted me gone, so I didn't want to ruin Echelon's FA.

You know how you can get out of that.  Just pay Rey.

I feel like the fat chick at a dance ..  I have been talking to MI6 for a while now and besides Cynic being the drunk idiot nobody has tried to poach me.  What I am not worthy of a good poaching? 

Edited by shavar

I can't help but chime in on this one.

As far as poaching goes everyone is free to do what they like here. If you are not having fun where you are then find somewhere you are.

This however goes beyond poaching. This is a classic case of spamming and harassing another member of CN after repeatedly being told No.

Chim, I hope you understand while Walsh does not see this as a whole SRA issue you have now been asked publicly to refrain from your "recruitment" tactic on a member of SRA and it has been called to the communities attention that MI6 is actively harassing an SRA member.

Please let this end here and now Chim.

As far as poaching goes everyone is free to do what they like here. If you are not having fun where you are then find somewhere you are.

This however goes beyond poaching. This is a classic case of spamming and harassing another member of CN after repeatedly being told No.

Chim, I hope you understand while Walsh does not see this as a whole SRA issue you have now been asked publicly to refrain from your "recruitment" tactic on a member of SRA and it has been called to the communities attention that MI6 is actively harassing an SRA member.

join MI6.

As I've said multiple times - I genuinely did not know anyone was still speaking to Smurth, nor has Smurth called it to my (or any of my government's, that I am aware of) attention prior to this ludicrously unnecessary thread which has, to be frank, simply served as more MI6 propaganda.  For which I thank him.

HIT HIM !!!!   and I will sit back and see how it works out for ya

I've fought beside Smurth a great many times..... he doesn't care at all about the outcome, I've seen him ZI himself enough times to know that for a fact. He doesn't care for being on top and always pushed others around him to defend the underdog every time. Threatening a beatdown wont work, if I know the guy he's just after some basic respect which he must feel he's not getting at present.

Anyway Smurth, hope your well mate, I'll hit you up for a cold nuka-beer sometime. Take care hey.