A note on MI6 recruitment tactics.

smurthwaite

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would much rather make something out of nothing. I feel that NSF is where I want to be. And just because an alliance doesn't have an active community, does not mean that its a bad alliance, and one last thing, I know you were a member of NSF at one point, but seriously, when was the last time you looked at us, we are more active than you would expect.

I guarantee that Anarchy Inc. is more active than your alliance.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

I can't believe this thread made it past the first post without that happening...This saddens me. MI6 is getting old apparently. 

BTW, Smurth Join MI6 NAO! 

Hakai, it would be a pleasure if you would kindly join MI6. We would love to have you. 

No thanks

I guarantee that Anarchy Inc. is more active than your alliance.

Meh. This is how I want to play CN, you go and make MI6, I'll stay here and manage NSF, I hope that you have as much fun with your endeavors as I do mine. Edited by Saxplayer

Good Chimaera

Had to be asked. Is it the koolaid?

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

No, it's the "foreign assignments" we are sent on when the time comes for us to further our horizons. 

Meh. This is how I want to play CN, you go and make MI6, I'll stay here and manage NSF, I hope that you have as much fun with your endeavors as I do mine.

Good luck, it's tough out there. If/when you get bored with it, the door will still be open. In the meantime, come make an embassy.

Good luck, it's tough out there. If/when you get bored with it, the door will still be open. In the meantime, come make an embassy.

NSF was almost dead at one point, literally dieing, some might say it still is and sone will say "It is pointless to go on" but me, I will not give up until I know for a fact that NSF can go on no longer. Call me stubborn and stupid, but if you wanna make a successful alliance, you gotta have determination.

And other active players.

Also just for counterpoint:

NSF Slots: 40.82%
AI Slots: 33.42%
MI6: 70.66%

I don't know why Im arguing with you. Maybe Im too prideful, but nonetheless, neither I nor you have anything to gain here. I hope your endeavors in MI6 are fun for you.

I don't know why Im arguing with you. Maybe Im too prideful, but nonetheless, neither I nor you have anything to gain here. I hope your endeavors in MI6 are fun for you.

I'm not arguing, I still want you to come by our forums for at least an embassy.

Do it Ninja.  I've taken many members from GATO.

Pretty much just the IAA dregs you brought with you when IAA folded anyway....keep 'em. Garbage in....garbage out.

Also, lol to trying to recruit GATO members on IRC. That's hilarious. Do we even still own our channels? You may have only tried to recruit Max. (Which I'm for btw...) Also, not my alliance anymore but Kerschbs is always up for a good scrap against annoying little pissant hangers on.

Pretty much just the IAA dregs you brought with you when IAA folded anyway....keep 'em. Garbage in....garbage out.

Also, lol to trying to recruit GATO members on IRC. That's hilarious. Do we even still own our channels? You may have only tried to recruit Max. (Which I'm for btw...) Also, not my alliance anymore but Kerschbs is always up for a good scrap against annoying little pissant hangers on.

Are you annoyed no one has attempted to poach you? Maybe if you eat some dog food mixed with cat food using a habenero as the utensil, we will consider holding a poll on if we should actually attempt to poach you at some point in the near or distant future.

I'd be willing to jump at the chance to roll you, assuming I didn't have to actually interact with you beyond taking your money and salting your fields.

Join MI6.

Is zhu mad boo?

Keep Calm

and Join MI6

Shut the $%&@ up.

May I offer you to join MI6?

Somebody doesn't remember when the original IAA died fighting with GATO. IAA never bent the knee... but GATO did, and became a Pacifican puppet state.

Join MI6.

Is zhu mad boo?

Keep Calm

and Join MI6

May I offer you to join MI6?

Honestly, magicninja is on par with you mate... btw, that ain't a good thing either. in fact, I have slightly more respect for you since you actually stand up for yourself which is more than you can really say for magicninja who is nothing more than a blowhard trying to act tough.

Honestly, magicninja is on par with you mate... btw, that ain't a good thing either. in fact, I have slightly more respect for you since you actually stand up for yourself which is more than you can really say for magicninja who is nothing more than a blowhard trying to act tough.

Well that is mean and thank you as well.

Also,

Re-Join MI6

Edited by Rotavele

No, I genuinely dislike the lot of you. All these things I say is actually what I know to be true of your pitiful excuse of an alliance. No acting, no giving a shit who you think you are or what friends you think you have or what GATO's position in the world is. The people in your alliance used to be the independent type even if they didn't have much say in the world they stood up for things that actually meant something. Now? Well you sell out to hide under a few larger skirts and puff up and talk like you did something when really the only thing that has changed is you went from people I could respect to complete douchebags.  That spirit of IAA that Twinn brought up is fucking dead....MI6 killed it and its probably the most shameful thing I've seen come to pass on Bob. So iz I mad bro? You're goddamn right I am. Chim made a mockery out of what we in GATO thought was a great alliance....and for what? To play 5th fiddle (at best) to TOP, Polar, Umbrella, and IRON? If I had the juice in GATO and GATO had the juice in the world I'd wipe this travesty off the face of the planet for the very notion...and once upon a time Chim would've asked me to.

No, I genuinely dislike the lot of you. All these things I say is actually what I know to be true of your pitiful excuse of an alliance. No acting, no giving a !@#$ who you think you are or what friends you think you have or what GATO's position in the world is. The people in your alliance used to be the independent type even if they didn't have much say in the world they stood up for things that actually meant something. Now? Well you sell out to hide under a few larger skirts and puff up and talk like you did something when really the only thing that has changed is you went from people I could respect to complete !@#$%bags.  That spirit of IAA that Twinn brought up is !@#$@#$ dead....MI6 killed it and its probably the most shameful thing I've seen come to pass on Bob. So iz I mad bro? You're goddamn right I am. Chim made a mockery out of what we in GATO thought was a great alliance....and for what? To play 5th fiddle (at best) to TOP, Polar, Umbrella, and IRON? If I had the juice in GATO and GATO had the juice in the world I'd wipe this travesty off the face of the planet for the very notion...and once upon a time Chim would've asked me to.

Damn, you sure are clueless.