The Last Remnants Declaration of War

Elorian

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to talk circles with you (I know it is your favorite pastime) so this is the only time I'll explain, IRON should be part of NGs coalition but refuses to help them. Hence being a coalition problem. You can argue till you're blue in the face that because they aren't part of the coalition they can't be a coalition problem, but you'd be wrong.

Why should IRON be apart of the NG coalition? Under what circumstances do you come to that conclusion?

I don't think a remark about how a coalition can not get an alliance with allies of both sides of the war on their side is a coalition problem.
If that was the case any alliance that is fighting against the coalition their allies are in or sitting on the sidelines and assisting neither side would be a coalition problem, there would be many things classified as coalition problems.

I think it is better to refer coalition problems as actual issues confined within the coalition alliances which would affect their internal structure and not potential assistance they could get from people sitting on the sidelines.

What is the coalition problems with your side?

At first it was suggested that GATO hit DoD, and I wept for joy because I would get to fight my old TSO friends again. Then it was suggested we hit Invicta, and TLR hit DoD.

I guess I have to trade nukes with TSO vicariously this war (or I'll oA in when Invicta runs out of people in my ns range.)

I wish luck to both alliances, but more so to my allies in TLR of course. Have fun gentlemen. 

At first it was suggested that GATO hit DoD, and I wept for joy because I would get to fight my old TSO friends again. Then it was suggested we hit Invicta, and TLR hit DoD.

I guess I have to trade nukes with TSO vicariously this war (or I'll oA in when Invicta runs out of people in my ns range.)

I wish luck to both alliances, but more so to my allies in TLR of course. Have fun gentlemen. 

Oh Kerschbs, why don't you just apply to DoD already. This love affair has gone on too long!

Você, meu amigo esquelético, não estão autorizados a deixar este lugar. Năo enquanto que continuamos a desfrutar da sua companhia.

[spoiler]
you are not allowed to leave, not while we continue to enjoy your company[/spoiler]

Don't worry, I'll stay around just because I'm too stubborn to leave. 

I'm not going to talk circles with you (I know it is your favorite pastime) so this is the only time I'll explain, IRON should be part of NGs coalition but refuses to help them. Hence being a coalition problem. You can argue till you're blue in the face that because they aren't part of the coalition they can't be a coalition problem, but you'd be wrong.

As difficult as this may be to understand, this thread is not about IRON. Even less so since Rush is correct and we are not a part of the coalition hence the notion of us being a coalition problem is false. Steve's comment was not inaccurate.

Good luck to NG, TLR and DoD!