The Last Remnants Declaration of War

Elorian

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Objective question, that I'd love an honest response to.

NG has lost something like 3 million NS (give or take, can't see stats). At this point, over a week late, why bother defending them at all now? Moreover, why hit DoD, who has zero wars with NG?

Seems like an odd time and place to enter a war.

Edited by goldielax25

NG has lost something like 3 million NS (give or take, can't see stats). At this point, over a week late, why bother defending them at all now? Moreover, why hit DoD, who has zero wars with NG?

Gotta play it safe with what they think is the softest target.

Actually most of us have been around so long we're going CN senile. It's how we forgot we hate NPO and why we're fighting against TOP/(MKrefugeecamp). Also, stay off our lawn I keep seeing feet marks in it. 

Lastly, I'd say we're pushing Legion so softest alliance SO HA you'll have to get in line for like 3rd softest. 

Actually most of us have been around so long we're going CN senile. It's how we forgot we hate NPO and why we're fighting against TOP/(MKrefugeecamp). Also, stay off our lawn I keep seeing feet marks in it. 

Lastly, I'd say we're pushing Legion so softest alliance SO HA you'll have to get in line for like 3rd softest. So of all the AA's you could have hit to save NG

So of all the AA's hitting NG you just so happened to hit the safest smallest one?

Sounds legit.

Edited by Griff

While I have no idea as to the reason why DoD was chosen (come on active govt members...answer the man), I can try theorize as to the timing as I suspect the proper reason for our date of entry into this conflict is the fact we are a collection of inactive bums and it has taken this long to get our shit in order. People had to be literally dragged out of the retirement homes for this.

Perhaps, would you care to confirm whether your crew is indeed the soft option?

So of all the AA's hitting NG you just so happened to hit the safest smallest one?

Sounds legit.

Soft? You guys began the war with 73K ANS... thats far from soft. Small? That is a relative term. It is quite simple.. this is who the coalition asked us to hit. This is who we hit. When you piled 4 or 5 to 1 odds on NG ,,,does not that make NG a "soft" target at some point? Or does this only work when its propaganda that is in your favor?

Counterpoint: No more odd than a miraculous LOSS treaty letting the dogpile on an already well-covered target.

I am not privvy to, nor part of.. the coalition, but even my old, retired arse, can see at least 4 objective reasons for the choice of target. I wont go into them, just in case I am right. As for the timing, we made it clear to the coalition that we would go 72 hours from when they decided who they wanted us to hit. There was about 3 or 4 days of debate. And this was the choice (at least to my understanding).

Play it safe????????? You have a lrgely unengaged Umbrella and a largely unengaged TOP... just sitting there giving us mean looks... and its playing is safe????????? You are really new at this, and should take some lessons.

Play it safe????????? You have a a largely unengaged Umbrella and a largely unengaged TOP... just sitting there giving us mean looks... and its playing is safe????????? You are really new at this, and should take some lessons.

Taking advice from a dying and senile AA? Sure I'll get right on that. Get some self confidence while you're at it.

Being refused to give free advice to someone who thinks his own alliance is "soft"... speak to me about self-confidence again?

How about the correct use of the English language instead?