The Last Remnants Declaration of War

Elorian

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay, we understand your decision TLR; we've all know how Steve Buscemi will throw his hands up in the air and whinge if you don't throw your nations under the bus for him.

You TOP guys really have a hard-on for me.  Should I get a restraining order?  We don't have the coalition problems that TOP currently has.  Maybe you should fix those before you spout nonsense.

We told TLR that they could join where they wanted and given CnG's MADP nature, we would've understood if they'd gone in on a CnG front.  They chose to have our backs and I couldn't ask for a better ally.  In fact all of CnG has been pretty awesome, as I've said many times this war.

o7 TLR

You TOP guys really have a hard-on for me.  Should I get a restraining order?  We don't have the coalition problems that TOP currently has.  Maybe you should fix those before you spout nonsense.

We told TLR that they could join where they wanted and given CnG's MADP nature, we would've understood if they'd gone in on a CnG front.  They chose to have our backs and I couldn't ask for a better ally.  In fact all of CnG has been pretty awesome, as I've said many times this war.

o7 TLR  *whines*

Fixed that for ya buddy!

o7 TLR

Those IRON logs i read today say different.

Those IRON logs i read today say different.

So... Just so I get this... Logs from IRON, who are not part of our coalition... prove discontent in the coalition? I wont pretend to know if there is , or if there isnt, but I am curious as to how logs of IRON , would be proof. 

So... Just so I get this... Logs from IRON, who are not part of our coalition... prove discontent in the coalition? I wont pretend to know if there is , or if there isnt, but I am curious as to how logs of IRON , would be proof. 

No no, its logs from NG talking to IRON about why IRON won't defend them. To me that would qualify as a "coalition problem" considering IRON should be helping NG.

Edited by James Maximus

Fixed that for ya buddy!

No no, its logs from NG talking to IRON about why IRON won't defend them. To me that would qualify as a "coalition problem" considering IRON should be helping NG.

Both of you stop being dumb please.

Give them hell, TLR.

Its not a coalition problem when they are not part of our coalition. 

I'm not going to talk circles with you (I know it is your favorite pastime) so this is the only time I'll explain, IRON should be part of NGs coalition but refuses to help them. Hence being a coalition problem. You can argue till you're blue in the face that because they aren't part of the coalition they can't be a coalition problem, but you'd be wrong.

I'm not going to talk circles with you (I know it is your favorite pastime) so this is the only time I'll explain, IRON should be part of NGs coalition but refuses to help them. Hence being a coalition problem. You can argue till you're blue in the face that because they aren't part of the coalition they can't be a coalition problem, but you'd be wrong.

Or maybe IRONs allies in your coalition think that IRON shouldnt be part of our coalition. Maybe? Or maybe IRON, and their allies in  your coalition, view the unneeded dogpile on NG as an absolute attempt to push them to defend NG, so that you can kill 2 birds with one stone, and weaken a certain other faction post war? Or we can pretend like I know nothing. I like that one.

Or maybe IRONs allies in your coalition think that IRON shouldnt be part of our coalition. Maybe? Or maybe IRON, and their allies in  your coalition, view the unneeded dogpile on NG as an absolute attempt to push them to defend NG, so that you can kill 2 birds with one stone, and weaken a certain other faction post war? Or we can pretend like I know nothing. I like that one.

I honestly don't care if IRON defends NG or not, I was simply pointing out that Steve made a false statement.. Also those were not the reasons IRON gave NG for not defending them. So, who's pretending?

I honestly don't care if IRON defends NG or not, I was simply pointing out that Steve made a false statement.. Also those were not the reasons IRON gave NG for not defending them. So, who's pretending?

Reasons are not always reality. You are either new at this war coalition thing, or you are purposely playing coy, I do not know which. 

Sadly, I am. I am a mere figurehead. But Elorian and Kestral have some evil spell on me that keeps me around. If they would break the spell, I would depart this wretched planet.

After fighting a war where we aren't at opposite sides I think is time to both of us depart.

Why can't you just be happy you are going to end up on the winning side? Do you really have to create tension where it isn't needed?

After fighting a war where we aren't at opposite sides I think is time to both of us depart.

Você, meu amigo esquelético, não estão autorizados a deixar este lugar. Năo enquanto que continuamos a desfrutar da sua companhia.

[spoiler]
you are not allowed to leave, not while we continue to enjoy your company[/spoiler]