TPF Declaration of War

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We don't like the dogpile of NPO, so we're gonna go after the littlest guy with the least available slots"

Pull your weight some more there TPF.

You will have more slots available in time and you and TPF have a similar number of members.

Who else do you want TPF to attack?

Edited by Commander shepard

Usually when a long time (or any) ally comes to your defense members post to hail and thank them. But mighty Pacifica with 300 plus members manages just one. Pathetic. 

Are you really saying that the measure of an alliance is their forum posters' mindless hails?

Usually when a long time (or any) ally comes to your defense members post to hail and thank them. But mighty Pacifica with 300 plus members manages just one. Pathetic. 

Our relation with TPF is beyond the OWF. They know that our Body Republic loves and respect them, no matter the circumstances. They are our most valuable ally and friend. Have fun brothers. 

Our relation with TPF is beyond the OWF. They know that our Body Republic loves and respect them, no matter the circumstances. They are our most valuable ally and friend. Have fun brothers.

Seriously. I was asleep when the DoW was posted, which is why I wasn't on here initially. You're trying way too hard to stir up shit between our alliances, conistonslim.

Thank you TPF, very glad to have you on our side. I understand how hard of a decision this was for you.

Defending allies is no longer a good excuse. If you did not support the actions of your coalition you should have either cancelled your treaty or worked with us as others have.

"If you didn't like your coalition building a coalition to fight our coalition, you should have joined our coalition to fight your coalition"

emot-golfclap.gif

If there are nations out there with an axe to grind with us-- this is your chance to join in and attack us. Get that monkey out of your back, stop an ulcer from forming.

But please, do spare us of your stupid posts.

Thank you TPF, for the assistance.

Are you really saying that the measure of an alliance is their forum posters' mindless hails?

Someone has forced me to agree with not only a member of GOONS but the leader of GOONS, and that someone should be ashamed of himself.

Edited by HM Solomon I