Non Grata Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

realpolitik.

As if that's a dirty word, hah!  You should give it a try, maybe you wouldn't be so screwed up every time shit gets real.

Treaties are political tools, not Valentine's Day cards.  Grow up, grow a brain, get with the program.  And that goes for your allies, too.  I'm so sick of you self-styled bad boys' whining about friendship and realpolitick while jeering what-you-call-moralism; which is it to be? Friendship is a farce. 

The manoeuvres necessary to keep NG happy in EQ directly led to the strife that resulted in Valhalla's existence in the first place.  Valhalla--as much as I like them--signed a treaty with you to keep Anarchy Inc off their ass, there's some realpolitick for you, and damn fine work.  And now it's not a problem, they should drop your schizophrenic ass. 

IRON for its part is left holding the bill for the same manoeuvres and should have cancelled on you the same day they did NPO, sweeping all the crap out at once.

Edited by Schattenmann

As if that's a dirty word, hah!  You should give it a try, maybe you wouldn't be so screwed up every time shit gets real.

It's so much easier for him to pretend it's a dirty word rather than admitting a lack of skill in the diplomatic arts. 

I'd suggest finding a collective mirror.

Heh. I don't think I've ever pretended to be honourable.

But yeah, this? Our white knight NG riding to save the world from horrible realpolitiking bastards! Either you're lie through your teeth or you've gone demented with age.

I've seen NG'ers mocking others for jumping the gun and hitting without a DoW, as well as a lack of swift declarations. Pretty funny to see you guilty of both of them, as well as blowing a stagger so early on. :laugh:

Hope my friends in NG and TOP have fun.

o/ TOP. Wreck them!

Edited by Robster83

I like that signing two treaties and declining to join the "roll polar" bandwagon makes us the devil. We reach out to people instead of slinging mud and missiles at them for a third or fourth year running and it means our "ego and confidence have exploded."

This declaration is really about avoiding war with three alliances instead of one, and I'm surprised that Non Grata ever tried to convince people otherwise.

You're really going to take it there?  Coming from the alliance that decided to triple team one?   Sounds like you were just trying to avoid war with two alliances...  Look, I can play too!

Heh. I don't think I've ever pretended to be honourable.

But yeah, this? Our white knight NG riding to save the world from horrible realpolitiking bastards! Either you're lie through your teeth or you've gone demented with age.

Or maybe.... they are doing something "new and different".... hey... that nonsense worked for someone else.. so why not?