Non Grata Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed you Schatt... spoon?

Not gonna lie.. a large part of me would love to hate on NG... but I'm not gonna hold in contempt the majority based on my dealings with a rather vocal minority. This may be in error as I have only experienced that minority... oh.. the hell with it.. burn NG.. burn.

Excuse my lack of elloquence... I used this months quota speaking to Rayvon. ;)

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because you joined NG's AA less than eight hours ago.

Unsurprisingly, the vacuity of your comeback matches that of its origin.

Do you ever get tired of spitting venom? It must leave a real nasty taste in your mouth.

Edited by MCRABT

Take some time off and come up with a new routine.

I've taken some time off Crymson it has been lovely, but thank you for your concern. You know what? You should really do the same, there are much more interesting things to do out there than running around telling people how uninspired you are.

You can't have it both ways.  You can't talk about our blitz but not allow us to bring up the fact that TOP mostly in peace mode.  Like I said, you cannot blitz nations that are in peace mode.  So please give it up old man. 

For me, it was mostly the people who were talking about it long before NG entered. 

GATO 2.0 without GATO.

The only difference is that TOP's allies have to tell us they're coming out, I think that makes it sadder.

What is sad is that it is day 3 of a war and your side is rushing to PM jokes already. If the only hope you have to win this war is based on TOP staying in PM, then I understand. Doesn't make you (as in everyone doing it) look any less stupid spouting off about PM usage while the first round of war has yet to be concluded.

So you are saying that NSO had the upper tier that matched NpO, TOP and MI6 together? Cause I think you of all people should remember why we did it.

It was done because of strategy. MI6 is not hitting NSO unfortunately. I wish. I would love to help destroy NSO again. NpO/TOP/Fark are hitting NSO together for strategic purposes as well. Everyone has allies and the game is afoot.

Don't be dense.  It's quite obvious what I was referring to.  He claimed we avoided fighting 3 wars by only declaring on TOP.  Well... TOP has allies right?  Shouldn't their allies be countering us.  Try harder.

Wait, it takes 3 days for NG to finally declare in defense of NSO and you are crying over the fact that 13-14 hours have gone by and NG has yet to be DoWed... And I am the one who needs to try harder...

Two schemers, Zzzptm and me, with a common goal, swept up in the power politics of distant NPO and GATO, playthings to our aloof allies, said "no" reached across the aisle, and took control of our own affairs.

And threw the alliance I started under the bus in the process, without consultation, and then left for greener pastures as soon as it became clear your schemes were too clever by half. They would've been far better fighting and losing a war than letting you rule.

I'm Princeps, BTW. And I have no idea why such a fine alliance would take you in after that, or why you're basically bragging about your incompetence on OWF.

Anyway, I won't hijack this thread further. Have fun, NG and TOP.

I've taken some time off Crymson it has been lovely, but thank you for your concern. You know what? You should really do the same, there are much more interesting things to do out there than running around telling people how uninspired you are.

Do you remember what I was saying about vacuous dialogue?

The NpO has no qualms with declaring war on the allies and friends of their allies defending their allies and sticking to their word, even if NG will whine about it.  They demonstrated this by doing so last war.

Fixed it for ya.  Welcome to the war. Have fun.

So today we learned some fun things.

1. When Polaris declares on 1 of 3 possible targets and elects to choose the one they do not like (and view as a threat to boot), they are cowards and scum of the earth.

2. When Non Grata declares on 1 of 3 possible targets and elects to choose the one they do not like, they are benevolent overlords and we should all lick their boots and dance the happy dance of joy.

Looks like someone's been training their double standards skill!

Anyway, welcome to the war, enjoy the party, don't drink too much, and feel free to drop by at any time.

1. When Polaris declares on 1 of 3 possible targets and elects to choose the one they do not like (and view as a threat to boot), they are cowards and scum of the earth.

2. When Non Grata declares on 1 of 3 possible targets and elects to choose the one they do not like, they are benevolent overlords and we should all lick their boots and dance the happy dance of joy.

Anyway, welcome to the war, enjoy the party, don't drink too much, and feel free to drop by at any time.

Didn't ya hear?!?!!!  NG are honorable and don't sign/break treaties as part of political strategy.  Pretty impressive.  I heard they may even go neutral after this.

What a lovely DoW. I believe we can all use this as a way to explain hypocrisy to the children. Thanks, Steve Buscemi. Oh, and for your posts in this topic as well. All of these examples should really help my nation's children understand hypocrisy without having to allude to violence.

A defensive DoW gets more support than that of an offensive one. Your allies at the Order of the Paradox should have told you about this. In this case, no double standards... not until the roles are reversed.

The NpO has no qualms with declaring war on the allies and friends of their allies.  They demonstrated this by doing so last war.  But Non Grata respects it’s allies.  In genuine gratitude for all that IRON and Valhalla have done for Non Grata, we do not declare war on Fark or the NpO.

Steve I took you at your word when you said you were not pushing to attack us and I will take you at you word here.

The fact is I have declared war on not one, but two of your allies. We are currently in the process of demolishing one of those, NSO, and will in all probability have a long and tough war with the other, NPO. They are far more competent. It must pain you terribly to have such amazing firepower and lack of targets, while your ally NSO is burning. 

Indeed I checked the text of your treaty and saw you even made an announcement so there could be no misunderstanding.

"Under Article II: Defense, there is some stuff about how helping is just a suggestion. Well, no. We're going to DEFINITELY help..."

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114383

It pains me deeply that you feel I have put you in such a moral dilemma, so I would like to make amends.

Please let me state it here on the public record for the world, and more importantly your allies to see.

Should you counter the New Polar Order for attacking your direct allies after explicitly stating well in advance that you would do so, I will ask our mutual allies to not hold it against you.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Dajobo