Non Grata Declaration of War

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoid wars? You realize that TOP hit NSO knowing that NPO and NG would hit them right? How the fuck is that "avoiding" anything... As for triple teaming, you realize you are allied to NPO who went in with 4 other alliances against Umbrella the last war correct? Should I also note who NG actually hit in eQ (hint it was TTK, an alliance that was much smaller than NG). So I suggest you bone up on your history before you start throwing a tantrum mate.

So you are saying that NSO had the upper tier that matched NpO, TOP and MI6 together? Cause I think you of all people should remember why we did it.

Avoid wars? You realize that TOP hit NSO knowing that NPO and NG would hit them right? How the fuck is that "avoiding" anything... As for triple teaming, you realize you are allied to NPO who went in with 4 other alliances against Umbrella the last war correct? Should I also note who NG actually hit in eQ (hint it was TTK, an alliance that was much smaller than NG). So I suggest you bone up on your history before you start throwing a tantrum mate.

Don't be dense.  It's quite obvious what I was referring to.  He claimed we avoided fighting 3 wars by only declaring on TOP.  Well... TOP has allies right?  Shouldn't their allies be countering us.  Try harder.

To be quite honest, I think your problem with not enough wars is going to resolve itself shortly. I predict you'll have a veritable cornucopia of wars on your hands quite soon. If it worries you that much, you could always, you know, join the whole war instead of just tinkering around the margins like a schoolboy at his first dance.

Or you could have always, you know, started the whole war right in the first place instead of tinkering around on the margins.

Don't be dense.  It's quite obvious what I was referring to.  He claimed we avoided fighting 3 wars by only declaring on TOP.  Well... TOP has allies right?  Shouldn't their allies be countering us.  Try harder.

Trigger he gave away the strategy in the DoW.  If you can somehow grow enough grey matter to read between the lines and comprehend it, re-read it.  I'll give you a hint: the key words to look for: "Valhalla" and "IRON".

As for allies declaring on NG?  That's exactly what he wants, he's just trying to control WHO declares on him.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

A Call to Arms!

The nation of New Sith Order, your faithful ally, is requesting that you come to their aid in the conflict against The Order of the Paradox. This is a defensive war, where we need to help our ally. The Order of the Paradox is allied with Umbrella, MI6, Disciples of Destruction, New Polar Order, United Purple Nations and GOONS.

If we decline, we get -25.0 prestige.

Decline

Accept [Yes]

A Call to Arms!

The nation of New Sith Order, your faithful ally, is requesting that you come to their aid in the conflict against The Order of the Paradox. This is a defensive war, where we need to help our ally. The Order of the Paradox is allied with Umbrella, MI6, Disciples of Destruction, New Polar Order, United Purple Nations and GOONS.

Decline

Accept [Yes]

This should have been the DoW instead of that crap diatribe. Respect.

A Call to Arms!

Decline

Accept [Yes]

Too bad your Fabricate Claim CB wore off a couple months ago or you'd have had a chance to gain some prestige from this :P

But nice post, I laughed.

Goddammit Schatt, I cringe just thinking of that episode.

I was roused from near-inactivity just to coup your dumb ass because I built the BC forums and had root, and it was the first and last time a coup ever was hailed on OWF. And now you're with the alliance that orchestrated the beatdown you brought on us... how the hell did that happen? Did they think "HEY YEAH WE TOTALLY NEED *THAT* GENIUS IN OUR FINE ORGANIZATION" or what?

The entire problem with BCs was that I have no idea who you are.  If anyone had been active or given a damn I, the MoFA, wouldn't have been left in control of the AA for almost a week on the eve of the most obvious war imaginable.

Alliances are tools on the global scale, I use BCs unconventionally toward a specific end.  You all didn't understand it and were more interested in your inactive pixels than in the big picture so you blew the whole thing and got yourselves the real war I was keeping you out of, then you vilified me even more. 

And in answer to your question, yes it was in fact brilliant & arcane, and beautiful & vicious and that is exactly why a fake war started by a nobody troll using a no-name 30-nation inactive AA 5 years ago is still debated.  And so, except for the fallout which I regret but which was your own fault, I do remember it so fondly. 

Two schemers, Zzzptm and me, with a common goal, swept up in the power politics of distant NPO and GATO, playthings to our aloof allies, said "no" reached across the aisle, and took control of our own affairs. 

Why do I? For your convenience: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=338286

Oh, balls, MCRABT.  Whyyyyyy would you join NG?

I love how you actually just outright pre-empted NPO since you declared war before NpO posted it's ghost declaration of war.  Well done guys.  I wouldn't expect anything otherwise!

P.S. NpO posted their war declaration ion the OWF Nov 2 @ 11:53pm; SPARTA posted theirs Nov 3 12:11 am

Now as for wars in game...

I am too, smarty.  You DoW in game, then you post the DoW.....are you that stupid too?  This is like talking to brick walls here.

Wrong.  Are you that stupid?  TOP declares on NSO.  We declare on TOP.  You seriously can't be that stupid.....

So which is it morale outrage that in-game wars preceed the OWF declaration; or hoo-hum CN norm for which all alliances should follow in the future?

Have fun!