Non Grata Declaration of War

I like Steve. It doesn't change NG's history, though, which is what this is really about. You can't preach against something that your alliance is famous for.

Sure you can. It's pretty common, to be honest. It tends to coincide with your shoe switching feet.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully, I am capable of multitasking.

Rush...if you put half as much effort into TLR as you do insulting MI6, TLR might not be planning to disband after this war.  So look into that, okay?  Then insult my alliance again.  I promise, we're enjoying it more than you.

Im retired. I put no effort into anything. When you get to the "new and different" though, I would like a memo.

Ardus trying to play the moralist card. With TOP absorbing half of MK I figured you wouldn't even bother trying to find moral high ground. Guess not.

We have more ex-Pacificans than ex-Mushrooms in our ranks, I think.

We "absorbed" nine or ten MKers. Not half.

As for the DoW in itself, I really didn't expect you to try to go the moralist road, Steve. Ballsy. I like it. It's as good a time as any to rebrand Non Grata.

You're really going to take it there?  Coming from the alliance that decided to triple team one?   Sounds like you were just trying to avoid war with two alliances...  Look, I can play too!

I don't think maths work that way.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

Perhaps it would be a stretch to say that Non Grata is the nidus of many of CN's troubles but attacking an alliance with close friends of mine for no apparent reason a while back doesn't help the case. Welcome to the war.

Edited by lordliam

Yeah, in fairness, Steve has been fairly consistent through the duration of his career, as far as I can recall.

This is not my experience. He has transitioned from hating TOP to loving TOP to hating TOP, all of it based purely on how we align with regards to NG's interests at any given time.

You're really going to take it there?  Coming from the alliance that decided to triple team one?   Sounds like you were just trying to avoid war with two alliances...  Look, I can play too!

Avoid wars? You realize that TOP hit NSO knowing that NPO and NG would hit them right? How the fuck is that "avoiding" anything... As for triple teaming, you realize you are allied to NPO who went in with 4 other alliances against Umbrella the last war correct? Should I also note who NG actually hit in eQ (hint it was TTK, an alliance that was much smaller than NG). So I suggest you bone up on your history before you start throwing a tantrum mate.

This is not my experience. He has transitioned from hating TOP to loving TOP to hating TOP, all of it based purely on how we align with regards to NG's interests at any given time.

I debated not saying this, as I don't personally have anything against TOP, but if we're being honest: You do seem to have that affect on quite a lot of people.

Edit: For the record, though. I was talking about his beliefs regarding playstyle. His alliance preferences have been anything but consistent. That I do concede. Edited by Delta1212

Nice blitz, good to see the art of the blown stagger is still in full effect. Playing the "moralillies" card is certainly entertaining, as has been your parading of how the evil puppetmasters in TOP are taking over. You really are a sad, desperate little man. Either way, at least we're going to have fun this time around. 

Nice blitz, good to see the art of the blown stagger is still in full effect. Playing the "moralillies" card is certainly entertaining, as has been your parading of how the evil puppetmasters in TOP are taking over. You really are a sad, desperate little man. Either way, at least we're going to have fun this time around. 

Wait, if y'all ain't the puppetmasters, then who is controlling my strings????

You are all in peace mode, what did you expect?  Come out to play and we'll get you handled.  Also, I don't think you understand how tiering works and what staggers are important at some levels, but not as effective at others depending on your available nation power.  You can see the same tiering info we have and that's why you've peace moded your entire lower half.  But if you want to peace mode your entire alliance, be my guest.

But maybe you should go back to telling people how much you want to roll IRON.

You are all in peace mode, what did you expect?  Come out to play and we'll get you handled.  Also, I don't think you understand how tiering works and what staggers are important at some levels, but not as effective at others depending on your available nation power.  You can see the same tiering info we have and that's why you've peace moded your entire lower half.  But if you want to peace mode your entire alliance, be my guest.

But maybe you should go back to telling people how much you want to roll IRON.

A lot of butts bro.