An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail to the second best Pony alliance in the game!

Oniichan

It might have been ballsy a while ago, and I would have made fun of it/ we would have called attention to it, but does it really shock anyone? If NSO had attacking Polar first would anyone have been surprised/ outraged? There's war going on - may their nations glow brighter than ours. Fuck Polar, roll the realpolitik filth of TOP, etc.

I honestly still don't get that.

I don't think anyone gets it- rush never told us what the elephant was. As for the meat of your post - you sound impassioned, I like that.

Oh thank goodness, I thought the order of the world had shifted.  I mean, last night TOP only had 30% of it's nations in Peacemode, so I says to myrtle I says "TOP won't attack with only 30% in peacemode, that would mean they'd take damage".

But fortunately the disciplined platypi managed to sneak another 19 nations into PM prior to the DoW putting them at the much more comfortable number of 53% peace mode.  

Calling it here now folks, TOP takes somewhere between 10-20% NS damage and everyone else in their coalition takes in the 40-50% range.

Oh thank goodness, I thought the order of the world had shifted.  I mean, last night TOP only had 30% of it's nations in Peacemode, so I says to myrtle I says "TOP won't attack with only 30% in peacemode, that would mean they'd take damage".

But fortunately the disciplined platypi managed to sneak another 19 nations into PM prior to the DoW putting them at the much more comfortable number of 53% peace mode.  

Calling it here now folks, TOP takes somewhere between 10-20% NS damage and everyone else in their coalition takes in the 40-50% range.

You appear to have developed the odd impression that people actually place importance upon your opinions. Is this phenomenon limited to you, or has the remainder of your alliance become similarly deluded?

Edited by Crymson

It's not TOP's job to damage TOP's nation. If TOP doesn't take much damage, then that's because people are too afraid to hit them. Usually, when you are in the first wave, you get the most damage anyway. So we'll see. 

TOP does have a larger percentage of their nations from the latter lower half of the alliance in PM.
It's a good excuse as any as to why those nations can't assist, can't declare wars in PM.

Edited by Commander shepard

So umm..being attacked and going to peacemode is bad but attacking and having some reserves in peacemode is bad too?

Why don't you just admit that you are looking for any piss poor excuse to use against TOP and that peacemode was the only one you could come up with?

I hope you're right.  It would suck to have to waste our 5 billion dollar war chests on rebuilding a billion dollars worth of damage.

This is the most asinine thing you've said so far today. It's almost as ridiculously stupid as your justification for holding your tech raid victims at war indefinitely because they nuked you back while insisting it isn't PZI.

You didn't think this post through at all. First night in and you're already sounding like an idiot.

Hahah.  This guy never fails to disappoint.

Best of luck to our great allies in TOP.

Thank you Centurius for posting this. The Shadow Junta will take over from now. No need to stay in hiding anymore. Crymson, Feanor, let's lay down the law.

To the puppets in New Sith Order. For any and all surrender talks (your surrender obviously), contact The Shadow Junta directly.

Paradox Vult!