An Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Centurius

You appear to have developed the odd impression that people actually place importance upon your opinions. Is this phenomenon limited to you, or has the remainder of your alliance become similarly deluded?

And you appear to be someone who does not care.... except you really do, and it shines through all the time.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most asinine thing you've said so far today. It's almost as ridiculously stupid as your justification for holding your tech raid victims at war indefinitely because they nuked you back while insisting it isn't PZI.

Almost as asinine as you publicly posting about how enjoyable a war is going to be that is earmarked to see a long-time , stupidly loyal ally of yours go down in flames in. Almost.

There are times, my friend, where you should leave the posting to Sardonic. This war is one such time.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Almost as asinine as you publicly posting about how enjoyable a war is going to be that is earmarked to see a long-time , stupidly loyal ally of yours go down in flames in. Almost.

There are times, my friend, where you should leave the posting to Sardonic. This war is one such time.

GOONS have long-time, stupidly loyal allies on both sides of this thing.  You chose one direction; they chose another.  Faced with that reality, they can choose to be downtrodden about it or they can choose to be zealous and upbeat about their decisions.  As we are talking about GOONS, you should be neither surprised nor offended as to which attitude they chose.  It's what we all love (or hate, in some circles) about GOONS.

And you appear to be someone who does not care.... except you really do, and it shines through all the time.

You appear to be suffering from an advanced case of Pink Elephant Syndrome. Seek help from your nearest imaginary health professional at once!

Edited by Crymson

GOONS have long-time, stupidly loyal allies on both sides of this thing.  You chose one direction; they chose another.  Faced with that reality, they can choose to be downtrodden about it or they can choose to be zealous and upbeat about their decisions.  As we are talking about GOONS, you should be neither surprised nor offended as to which attitude they chose.  It's what we all love (or hate, in some circles) about GOONS.

You are just wrong. There is a modicum of respect that should temper any enthusiasm. It was eerily reminiscent of when Echelon went around roundly hailing a DoW on MK while they held a treaty with MK many years ago. Sometimes, it is better to say nothing, than to say the wrong thing.

You appear to be suffering from an advanced case of Pink Elephant Syndrome. Seek help from your nearest imaginary health professional at once!

This was a cute retort... but you have gone around for literally 2 years now, telling everyone how much you dont care, at each and every opportunity. It became even sort of a running joke within the little skype community. There is nothing wrong with caring... just stop pretending like you dont, and own it man. Everyone sees it. EVERYONE.

You are just wrong. There is a modicum of respect that should temper any enthusiasm. It was eerily reminiscent of when Echelon went around roundly hailing a DoW on MK while they held a treaty with MK many years ago. Sometimes, it is better to say nothing, than to say the wrong thing.

I did not argue whether it was right or wrong.  I stated the reasonable expectation.  Right and wrong is... irrelevant.

I'll be on later today to talk to you, but I can assure you Marx meant no disrespect to TLR.

Also trust me, we're all going down in flames, maybe not on the same side, but through destruction we'll all gain the real lifeblood of alliances: activity.

Edited by Sardonic

<snark>

Oh thank goodness, I thought the order of the world had shifted.  I mean, last night TOP only had 30% of it's nations in Peacemode, so I says to myrtle I says "TOP won't attack with only 30% in peacemode, that would mean they'd take damage".

But fortunately the disciplined platypi managed to sneak another 19 nations into PM prior to the DoW putting them at the much more comfortable number of 53% peace mode.  

Calling it here now folks, TOP takes somewhere between 10-20% NS damage and everyone else in their coalition takes in the 40-50% range.

Reserves, we predict counters.

Let's see how this works out in about six more months.

Bark meet bite.

This was a cute retort... but you have gone around for literally 2 years now, telling everyone how much you dont care, at each and every opportunity. It became even sort of a running joke within the little skype community. There is nothing wrong with caring... just stop pretending like you dont, and own it man. Everyone sees it. EVERYONE.

PSA:

</snark>

Edited by iamthey

Irrational ranting is a common symptom of Pink Elephant Syndrome. I'd like to point you toward some applicable resources for your condition. Some very helpful information can be found [url=http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/tc/dementia-treatment-overview]here[/url].

That aside, I obviously do care about Cybernations, else I'd not participate at all. That is, however, worlds apart from being concerned about the inane dialogue of berbers and others like him.

Edited by Crymson

So umm..being attacked and going to peacemode is bad but attacking and having some reserves in peacemode is bad too?

Why don't you just admit that you are looking for any piss poor excuse to use against TOP and that peacemode was the only one you could come up with?

I was just making a prediction based on the last few times TOP participated in an offensive war, they took relatively light damage even when in the first wave compared to everyone else and had a high peace mode use outside of their optimal tier.  It's not like I'm lying or anything...

This is the most asinine thing you've said so far today. It's almost as ridiculously stupid as your justification for holding your tech raid victims at war indefinitely because they nuked you back while insisting it isn't PZI.

That was not the most asinine thing I've said today, also we didn't perma zi anyone I still don't even know what you are talking about

You didn't think this post through at all. First night in and you're already sounding like an idiot.

I don't think any post through at all, but in hindsight I am rather proud of that one.  Also, being called a fool by a fool and all that jazz.

If by that you mean that you know what's going to happen, and you know who gets to decide how it ends; well, maybe you should stop the chest-puffing.

I'm hardly the one chest puffing here. I think you know that.

I'll be on later today to talk to you, but I can assure you Marx meant no disrespect to TLR.

Also trust me, we're all going down in flames, maybe not on the same side, but through destruction we'll all gain the real lifeblood of alliances: activity.

You dont need to convince me that no disrespect was meant. I know it was not. Intent does not need to be there , though, for disrespect to manifest itself.  One thing that is for sure though, give my relationship with you personally, I should have refrained from that comment on this forum.. if only for your sake. One thing my retirement has afforded me, is the ability to make knee-jerk comments without worrying who I might upset. It is difficult to shy away from that freedom once you have it. 

I was just making a prediction based on the last few times TOP participated in an offensive war, they took relatively light damage even when in the first wave compared to everyone else and had a high peace mode use outside of their optimal tier.  It's not like I'm lying or anything...

Wait. Are you taking a shot at TOP because they fight their wars effectively and with enough intelligence/strategy that they minimize the damage they sustain while still achieving their objectives?

TOP didn't declare on TLR so help me understand why I shouldn't condone a war against the New Sith Order.

TOP didn't declare on TLR so help me understand why I shouldn't condone a war against the New Sith Order.

I think he explained it pretty well. This war will expand beyond NSO and TLR will end up at war for a very long time. Or if you'd prefer to use your definition, TLR will be PZI'd.since this will last over a month.

I think he explained it pretty well. This war will expand beyond NSO and TLR will end up at war for a very long time. Or if you'd prefer to use your definition, TLR will be PZI'd.since this will last over a month.

His example was about Echelon cheering on a war against MK while they were allied to MK. This isn't a war against TLR and the circumstances around it are not even close to being the same.

I suppose TPF would be the expert on PZI since they've never given up the practice of penalizing raid victims who defend themselves or demanding reparations from them in order for them to get peace.

Wait. Are you taking a shot at TOP because they fight their wars effectively and with enough intelligence/strategy that they minimize the damage they sustain while still achieving their objectives?

Yes that's exactly why they didn't take any damage, they have mastered the art of war.