A Non Grata Announcement

His royal highness me Ubuntu the Great has studied this subject and after extensive considerations have come to the conclusion that I Ubuntu the Great and the fierce Zulu alliance concur with the decision of the NG government in their actions against the 2 rogues. Do not fear Non Grata you have my permission to carry on against the bad rogues. Fear not for I shall not declare war on you over this. Sleep soundly knowing the Zulu lion sleeps tonight.
All stand for the
The Zulu national Anthem
http://youtu.be/8E8xMcXmI9E

I was concerned. Thank you for the notice.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know NG fails at dealing with rogues already, but seeing you guys come to OWF to cry about it is just painful to watch. If anything these types of announcements just make me want to send aid to nations I wouldn't otherwise know about, so I really doubt you guys making it known these guys are giving you a hard time is going to cause less people to send them aid.

tumblr_me9lp9Vvld1qdzmph.gif
When this timer is finished someone else will come and say that it's laughable for an alliance, even one as powerful as NG, to think it reasonable for people to not aid the rogues they're fighting. ^_^

We all know NG fails at dealing with rogues already, but seeing you guys come to OWF to cry about it is just painful to watch. If anything these types of announcements just make me want to send aid to nations I wouldn't otherwise know about, so I really doubt you guys making it known these guys are giving you a hard time is going to cause less people to send them aid.

Remember that time you were dealt with for trying to rogue NG

Hey, I know those guys. Sucks to see two more old timers going out.

QFT.

This is not a sentimental group, whatever they might want to claim.

edit: wanting for a 'want' it was

Edited by ChairmanHal

In all fairness everyone quits at some point, some delete, some rogue.  When rogues happen they tend to target people that they believe wronged them in the past or alliances they dont like.  NG just got unlucky and got two of them at the moment, it happens.  As for aiding rogues resulting in the hositilities... well duh, don't aid people in wars unless your lookin to join them wars lol

wonder if thedestro or camerontech are reading this lol

In all fairness everyone quits at some point, some delete, some rogue.  When rogues happen they tend to target people that they believe wronged them in the past or alliances they dont like.  NG just got unlucky and got two of them at the moment, it happens.  As for aiding rogues resulting in the hositilities... well duh, don't aid people in wars unless your lookin to join them wars lol

wonder if thedestro or camerontech are reading this lol

I've been tempted once or twice in the distant past but never quit.  There's still some of us stubborn that way.  

Barring someone bailing them out of their predicament, hopefully these two reroll and come back, most should in fact.

why reroll there just rogueing.  ZI them, kill there tech if ya really want too, then set them loose lol.

I hope they just sit at zi for a month, peace out till people get over this and grow there nations back.  Shame to see all that time deleted.

Before the "roll the GPA!" train leaves the station, I'd just like to say that the matter has already been resolved, with much tact on Non Grata's part, as expected by myself.

Edited by Kurdanak

Despite our draconian and (internally) highly publicized rules about (not) aiding anyone at war we still occasionally have the random member ignorantly breaking them... People can be horribly uninformed/fool, at times.
I can understand and be sympathetic with both NG and the other alliances that will have to clean this mess.

The displeasure for having an horribly uninformed member is only partially mitigated by the fact that I can now be sympathetic with ourselves... :facepalm:

Also obligatory green train pr0n:
r169_457x257_16727_Steam_Bull_Legendary_

Before the "roll the GPA!" train leaves the station, I'd just like to say that the matter has already been resolved, with much tact on Non Grata's part, as expected by myself.

That's what you think. ;) We'll take your money, and THEN roll you.

RIP